|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 31, 2013

Judged:

Sammy wrote:
Wouldn't retro for them be more Blue with the western ok coral font? Think back of the Paul Westphal days.
http://www.nba.com/suns/suns-going-retro-blac...
Sammy

Acton, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 31, 2013

Judged:

Bewitched wrote:
ah man I can't see it on my phone.

Since: Apr 08

Akron, Ohio

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 31, 2013

Judged:

Sammy wrote:
<quoted text> ah man I can't see it on my phone.
lol Back to the desktop again? I like the black/orange uniforms. I haven't seen their black and orange court yet. I miss a lot of the western games.
Sammy

Acton, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 31, 2013

Bewitched wrote:
<quoted text>
lol Back to the desktop again? I like the black/orange uniforms. I haven't seen their black and orange court yet. I miss a lot of the western games.
I will have to take a look. I have to laugh at Shaq and the boys tonight. They said, Memphis is crazy to trade Gay at this point, they should have waited. They look horrible tonight. Well its all good for us. I hope he puts an end to one point losses.

Akron, Ohio

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 31, 2013

Sammy wrote:
<quoted text> I will have to take a look. I have to laugh at Shaq and the boys tonight. They said, Memphis is crazy to trade Gay at this point, they should have waited. They look horrible tonight. Well its all good for us. I hope he puts an end to one point losses.
I'm glad you are happy with the trade. Nobody knows the Raptors as well as you.

Cavs are happy with Speights and Ellington. Selby got sent to Cavs D league Canton Chargers. I really don't know what we're going to do with all these draft picks. I'll send ya a link sometime regarding what all they have collected.

Got the Super Bowl coming up Sunday. Do you all up north get into it like we do? It's close to being a holiday. lol I'm rooting for San Francisco.
Sammy

Acton, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 31, 2013

Judged:

Bewitched wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm glad you are happy with the trade. Nobody knows the Raptors as well as you.
Cavs are happy with Speights and Ellington. Selby got sent to Cavs D league Canton Chargers. I really don't know what we're going to do with all these draft picks. I'll send ya a link sometime regarding what all they have collected.
Got the Super Bowl coming up Sunday. Do you all up north get into it like we do? It's close to being a holiday. lol I'm rooting for San Francisco.
yes B. Its bigger than our own league CFL. As you know we are tring to get a team here. When the Bills play home games its a sell out 60,000 plus. Every food store has some kind of Superbowl display. Wow didn't realize they sent Selby down. Is Canton far from you? D league I hear can be quite entertaining. I sometimes catch games on NBA tv. I like to see ex nbaers trying to climb there way back like Jamaal Tinsley. He tore up the D league last year.
Yea I know my Raps. One thing I notice is Bryan Colangelo always tries to obtain Raptor Killers example Anthony Parker, Jarret Jack and now Rudy Gay. We could have had Gay before over Bargnani.
Sammy

Acton, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 31, 2013

Judged:

My Chargers are out as always B so I have to go with the closest team. San fran. Plus a friend of my mine resides there, so I will support her city.

Akron, Ohio

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 31, 2013

Judged:

Sammy wrote:
<quoted text> yes B. Its bigger than our own league CFL. As you know we are tring to get a team here. When the Bills play home games its a sell out 60,000 plus. Every food store has some kind of Superbowl display. Wow didn't realize they sent Selby down. Is Canton far from you? D league I hear can be quite entertaining. I sometimes catch games on NBA tv. I like to see ex nbaers trying to climb there way back like Jamaal Tinsley. He tore up the D league last year.
Yea I know my Raps. One thing I notice is Bryan Colangelo always tries to obtain Raptor Killers example Anthony Parker, Jarret Jack and now Rudy Gay. We could have had Gay before over Bargnani.
Yeah, I remember you talking about Buffalo quite a bit. I haven't heard much lately, but I know Buffalo fans will be devastated to lose their team.

Canton (including the Football Hall of Fame) is only 20 minutes from here. Saturday the HOF will be announcing the new inductees. We went to the ceremonies for Jerry Rice and Emmit Smith when they went in.

Well, I still got some tree and shrub orders to get in, so talk to ya again.
Showtime

San Gabriel, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 31, 2013

rrenault wrote:
<quoted text>
Well his size and skills are very valuable in today's NBA, he is getting up there in age and he still have some value, I like that value playing on my side that against me, You gotta take what You get.
I see it like this, Tim, Pau, Andrew,Dirk and Dwight are the only real skill big guys out there, every one else either mediocre or has some real issues that You don't really want nothing do to with.
The deal has to be really good, but I can't think of anything realistic worth parting with Pau.
What the lakers probably just need is role players who fit, they have enough star power, the point is I only make a deal for pau to improve the lakers, otherwise just hang on to him.
Showtime

San Gabriel, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 31, 2013

rrenault wrote:
<quoted text>
Yeah Brown did screw up by getting all caught up in his quest for Princeton offense of bust!
I agree they are doing their own coaching and that's what Phil used to make them do and won titles like that.
From today's game I'll take the 3 first quarters as a positive sign,'cause before they would be so far behind after 3 quarters they it was embarrassing, yeah they had collapse in the 4th but it's part of this work in process in row games, they loss focus.
Lakers have found a system that works, the problem is time is running out, I think they were a bit tired, and they let their guard down, I still think they would have won with Dwight, but I think when he went out that just let the air out of all the lakers, this team does not have anyone who can play good interior defense.
sam

Acton, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 31, 2013

Judged:

Bewitched wrote:
<quoted text>
Yeah, I remember you talking about Buffalo quite a bit. I haven't heard much lately, but I know Buffalo fans will be devastated to lose their team.
Canton (including the Football Hall of Fame) is only 20 minutes from here. Saturday the HOF will be announcing the new inductees. We went to the ceremonies for Jerry Rice and Emmit Smith when they went in.
Well, I still got some tree and shrub orders to get in, so talk to ya again.
Ok Miss Green thumb .Talk soon..lol
By the way the ball will dropping again with us. Looks like Bargnani is going for another point guard , since we really only have one

“Rough road ahead”

Since: Aug 07

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 1, 2013

Showtime wrote:
<quoted text> Lakers have found a system that works, the problem is time is running out, I think they were a bit tired, and they let their guard down, I still think they would have won with Dwight, but I think when he went out that just let the air out of all the lakers, this team does not have anyone who can play good interior defense.
I agree they let air when he went out, but they still could have use team defends and talk to each other for help, and stop shooting 3s like crazy.

Also one think that got my attention the last few games and please feel free to give your opinion on this I noticed.

Kobe passing so much in these past few and not shooting, kept him cold and off rhythm when the game was on the line, I think it was obvious against Hornets and now the suns.

“Rough road ahead”

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 1, 2013

Showtime wrote:
<quoted text> What the lakers probably just need is role players who fit, they have enough star power, the point is I only make a deal for pau to improve the lakers, otherwise just hang on to him.
Well see for the plan the Lakers have getting role players doesn't workout, for once getting role players will mean that they have to dump a bunch of other players since they have full squad right now.

These role players need to have expiring contract for the 2015 off season or have small contracts that won't clog their free agent $$$.

2015 we're starting with a new Lakers squad no matter what, may be they will keep KB, Pau and may be some of the other players, but for a lot less, probably they'll not sign any of them until they secure their main target or at least they give them their best offer possible.

That's why I can't see any trade for Pau that makes sense, not there is one I just don't see it.
Dwhite12 LASlowtime

Ocoee, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 1, 2013

Judged:

hey guys, time to make a twitter account

Pau Gasol&#8207;@paugasol

5 years ago I was traded to the Lakers. Amongst all of you that RT this, I will give away an autographed jersey #PAULAKER5

go to pau's page, follow him and click retweet..idk how he's going to give out over 12 thouand jerseys..but w/e
Dwhite12 LASlowtime

Ocoee, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 1, 2013

or maybe he wil just give one, like a lottey...wat do you guys think?

dan you topix quit screwng up my cht
Sammy

Acton, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 1, 2013

I know its a little early . But man Gay is a great addition. Great start for him. Colangelo on the phones again. Apparently interest in Bargnani. so I hope we at least get playoff bound.
Dwhite12 LA Slowtime

Ocoee, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 1, 2013

Friday's edition of the Los Angeles Times featured a lengthy, interesting chat between columnist T.J. Simers whom you might remember from such endeavors as Messing With Mike D'Antoni and Messing With Jim Mora Jr. and Los Angeles Lakers star Kobe Bryant. It's not the most fascinating interview Bryant's given recently that honor belongs to his mind-bending talk with ESPN's Chris Palmer, but it's still a wide-ranging sit-down that touches on a load of topics relevant to both his career writ large and the nitty-gritty specifics of this year's struggling 20-26 Lakers, who will be without injured center Dwight Howard when they take on the Minnesota Timberwolves on Friday night.
But amid discussion of matters like whether he's worried Howard might bolt this offseason ("Yeah, a little bit"), his own reportedly testy relationship with Howard ("I've been through much worse") and his recently ramped-up quotability ("I find myself talking sometimes and I can't believe what I just said"), the conversation somehow turned to a peculiar quirk Bryant's showcased on the court over the years the habit of putting the collar of his jersey in his mouth, appearing to chew or suck on it, sometimes even in the middle of actual game action. As it turns out, there's a simple explanation:
He will be remembered, of course, for being one of the game's greats, willing to eat your young, or his own jersey to win.
"It's disgusting, but my father taught me when your mouth gets dry, just suck the sweat out of your own jersey," he says. "There's no bravado to any of it; it's just a disgusting little trick."
Hmm. Gross! I kind of wish I didn't know that! Don't you kind of wish you didn't know that? But now, here we are, our brains having made room for the information that what we previously might've thought was a sign of Kobe's engagement in the moment or a mechanism for briefly bridling his raging competitive nature is actually just a way to hydrate by re-ingesting your own perspiration. Great. Thanks a lot, Kobe. Maybe just drink some water or Gatorade from here on out. Jeez.

“Rough road ahead”

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 1, 2013

Sammy wrote:
I know its a little early . But man Gay is a great addition. Great start for him. Colangelo on the phones again. Apparently interest in Bargnani. so I hope we at least get playoff bound.
I know You dislike BC big time, but You gotta give some credit, he has never doom the franchise with big huge bad players with bad long contracts.

He has kept your franchise clear of that and flexible to get be able to adsorb good contract, he does buy his time and every time he has screw up he has been able to move the players out in a hearth beat.
Sammy

Acton, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 1, 2013

rrenault wrote:
<quoted text>
I know You dislike BC big time, but You gotta give some credit, he has never doom the franchise with big huge bad players with bad long contracts.
He has kept your franchise clear of that and flexible to get be able to adsorb good contract, he does buy his time and every time he has screw up he has been able to move the players out in a hearth beat.
Dead on. There times when you hate him and times you love him. I agree. I detest Bryan most for not releasing Bargnani ages ago. At one time I thought Bargs was doing well but its time to let him go for sure. The other thing with of us is now that Jose is gone our team is looking Euroless now. Only Jonas, Pietrus and Jonas left and they never play.
Sammy

Acton, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 1, 2013

Dwhite12 LA Slowtime wrote:
Friday's edition of the Los Angeles Times featured a lengthy, interesting chat between columnist T.J. Simers whom you might remember from such endeavors as Messing With Mike D'Antoni and Messing With Jim Mora Jr. and Los Angeles Lakers star Kobe Bryant. It's not the most fascinating interview Bryant's given recently that honor belongs to his mind-bending talk with ESPN's Chris Palmer, but it's still a wide-ranging sit-down that touches on a load of topics relevant to both his career writ large and the nitty-gritty specifics of this year's struggling 20-26 Lakers, who will be without injured center Dwight Howard when they take on the Minnesota Timberwolves on Friday night.
But amid discussion of matters like whether he's worried Howard might bolt this offseason ("Yeah, a little bit"), his own reportedly testy relationship with Howard ("I've been through much worse") and his recently ramped-up quotability ("I find myself talking sometimes and I can't believe what I just said"), the conversation somehow turned to a peculiar quirk Bryant's showcased on the court over the years the habit of putting the collar of his jersey in his mouth, appearing to chew or suck on it, sometimes even in the middle of actual game action. As it turns out, there's a simple explanation:
He will be remembered, of course, for being one of the game's greats, willing to eat your young, or his own jersey to win.
"It's disgusting, but my father taught me when your mouth gets dry, just suck the sweat out of your own jersey," he says. "There's no bravado to any of it; it's just a disgusting little trick."
Hmm. Gross! I kind of wish I didn't know that! Don't you kind of wish you didn't know that? But now, here we are, our brains having made room for the information that what we previously might've thought was a sign of Kobe's engagement in the moment or a mechanism for briefly bridling his raging competitive nature is actually just a way to hydrate by re-ingesting your own perspiration. Great. Thanks a lot, Kobe. Maybe just drink some water or Gatorade from here on out. Jeez.
Iam a little lost here but ok

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••