Sammy

Acton, Canada

#60150 Jan 30, 2013
Showtime wrote:
<quoted text> Salary Dump, sammy must be thrilled, finally calderon is gone lol.
Besides dumping salaries, we don't need to point guards beating up each other in Calderon and Lowry. Calderon is lucky he survived all these years after fighting with TJ Ford, Jarret Jack, mike James and host of others over the years
Sammy

Acton, Canada

#60151 Jan 30, 2013
rrenault wrote:
<quoted text>
I think this is a sweet Deal for everyone, but for Dallas not to give Carter for Calderon is just STUPID!!!
Raptors get a good player sign in for 3 seasons.
Feel bad for Calderon he is going to Michigan....lol
Well if anything. Calderon won't have to pack up that quickly. We are 3 hours from Detroit but wow too bad they sent him to that dump(sorry michigan peeps). I would have dumped VC in a heart beat for Jose. Dallas must be on crack. Just as long as they decided to screw around and send VC back here.
Sammy

Acton, Canada

#60152 Jan 30, 2013
Decided not to screw around.lol
Showtime

San Gabriel, CA

#60153 Jan 30, 2013
Sammy wrote:
<quoted text> hahaha yea I am disappointed he didn't go to the Lakers. Poor guy has to go to Deetoilet. With Fairness he was the longest lasting Rap left. I Welcome Gay , we need a finsher especially with these night after night one point losses and ot's.Sorry to see Ed Davis go. He was emerging. So Show you know full out the guy I really want to see gone is Bargs. He must sh*tting where they will send him. He is next unless BC has ran out of horseshoes.@ RR numbers mean nothing to me really its ability at the end of the day. There is still a change in my eyes in the league.
Are there any takers for bargs ? I never liked the guy you know my feelings on him, way too soft, I dont watch him every time but my guess is he is also inconsistent? I see bargs as a possible sixth man for a championship team, I think that could be his role if he lands on a good team.
Dwhite12 LA Slowtime

Ocoee, FL

#60154 Jan 30, 2013
Eric Koreen: Colangelo told NBA TV he's shopping Andrea Bargnani. Has talked with agent about moving him, but won't just trade him to trade him. Twitter @ekoreen

“Rough road ahead”

Since: Aug 07

Location hidden

#60155 Jan 30, 2013
Any one know why the Lakers are playing with their home uniform in Phoenix?

“Rough road ahead”

Location hidden

#60156 Jan 30, 2013
Showtime wrote:
<quoted text> Well pau is a good player but very inconsistent, you never know what hes gonna do, sometimes hes aggressive sometimes he backs off, so thats what I meant, I still would deal him if the right deal is on the table, hes not very happy on the bench.
Well You just describe all the bigs in the league with the inconsistency thing including Howard.

I don't know what a good deal for him would be at this moment, since the Lakers are looking forward to all their contracts to expire for the free agency of 2015.
Sammy

Acton, Canada

#60157 Jan 30, 2013
Showtime wrote:
<quoted text> Are there any takers for bargs ? I never liked the guy you know my feelings on him, way too soft, I dont watch him every time but my guess is he is also inconsistent? I see bargs as a possible sixth man for a championship team, I think that could be his role if he lands on a good team.
He got jurt actuallt Show when everyone was pissing on him. He was playing terribly before the injury. There's no doubt he is gone. He should be back by next week. In terms of takers. I heard something about the Bobcats but it was package deal with Jose . I guess we can wait for the next set of Rumours like the Gay one.
Sammy

Acton, Canada

#60158 Jan 30, 2013
Dwhite12 LA Slowtime wrote:
Eric Koreen: Colangelo told NBA TV he's shopping Andrea Bargnani. Has talked with agent about moving him, but won't just trade him to trade him. Twitter @ekoreen
He won't just trade him to trade? Load of nonsense. BC knows full out AZZ is grass if he doesn't deal him. He already made a mistake drafting him instead of Gay in the first place.
Sammy

Acton, Canada

#60159 Jan 30, 2013
rrenault wrote:
Any one know why the Lakers are playing with their home uniform in Phoenix?
To feel more like home?
Dwhite12 LA Slowtime

Ocoee, FL

#60160 Jan 30, 2013
Sammy wrote:
<quoted text> He won't just trade him to trade? Load of nonsense. BC knows full out AZZ is grass if he doesn't deal him. He already made a mistake drafting him instead of Gay in the first place.
and he'll get a good chance to be on display with davis gone now
Dwhite12 LA Slowtime

Ocoee, FL

#60161 Jan 30, 2013
Sammy wrote:
<quoted text> Besides dumping salaries, we don't need to point guards beating up each other in Calderon and Lowry. Calderon is lucky he survived all these years after fighting with TJ Ford, Jarret Jack, mike James and host of others over the years
now he gets to go sit behind the plethora of guards in detroit
Dwhite12 LASlowtime

Ocoee, FL

#60162 Jan 30, 2013
just when we start to hope again
Showtime

San Gabriel, CA

#60165 Jan 30, 2013
rrenault wrote:
<quoted text>
Well You just describe all the bigs in the league with the inconsistency thing including Howard.
I don't know what a good deal for him would be at this moment, since the Lakers are looking forward to all their contracts to expire for the free agency of 2015.
Well one I know I will not change your mind about pau you like the guy a lot, I like him too but cant stand that you need to motivate him to play hard, and his defense is terrible, I know bynum and odom had to be motivated too, but at least they could play defense pau was terrible especially at center, always said that.

I wouldn't deal him just to deal him, but if the lakers feel there is a good deal out there, now is the time. I don't think the lakers are looking forward to pau and howard walking away without getting anything, if pau agrees to come back for significantly less money then I can get off his back, but hes getting paid too much right now.
Showtime

San Gabriel, CA

#60166 Jan 31, 2013
rrenault wrote:
Well lakers played 3 good quarters then in the fourth decided to start taking long shots and went away from the post, got them selves in running game and got their head handed to them.
The only thing D'antoni has done right is let the players change the offense up, it seems like this team is coaching it self, what a sad year...HOwever I still gotta give mike brown some blame he had the whole off season and he came up with crap.

“Rough road ahead”

Location hidden

#60167 Jan 31, 2013
Showtime wrote:
<quoted text> Well one I know I will not change your mind about pau you like the guy a lot, I like him too but cant stand that you need to motivate him to play hard, and his defense is terrible, I know bynum and odom had to be motivated too, but at least they could play defense pau was terrible especially at center, always said that.
I wouldn't deal him just to deal him, but if the lakers feel there is a good deal out there, now is the time. I don't think the lakers are looking forward to pau and howard walking away without getting anything, if pau agrees to come back for significantly less money then I can get off his back, but hes getting paid too much right now.
Well his size and skills are very valuable in today's NBA, he is getting up there in age and he still have some value, I like that value playing on my side that against me, You gotta take what You get.
I see it like this, Tim, Pau, Andrew,Dirk and Dwight are the only real skill big guys out there, every one else either mediocre or has some real issues that You don't really want nothing do to with.

The deal has to be really good, but I can't think of anything realistic worth parting with Pau.

“Rough road ahead”

Location hidden

#60168 Jan 31, 2013
Showtime wrote:
<quoted text> The only thing D'antoni has done right is let the players change the offense up, it seems like this team is coaching it self, what a sad year...HOwever I still gotta give mike brown some blame he had the whole off season and he came up with crap.
Yeah Brown did screw up by getting all caught up in his quest for Princeton offense of bust!

I agree they are doing their own coaching and that's what Phil used to make them do and won titles like that.

From today's game I'll take the 3 first quarters as a positive sign,'cause before they would be so far behind after 3 quarters they it was embarrassing, yeah they had collapse in the 4th but it's part of this work in process in row games, they loss focus.

Since: Apr 08

Akron, Ohio

#60169 Jan 31, 2013
rrenault wrote:
<quoted text>
Any one else want take a shot a this?.....lol
Phoenix is going to a retro black and orange uniform that game. They were worn on their road games. They were popular with their fans, enough so that they changed their court to those colors.
Sammy

Acton, Canada

#60171 Jan 31, 2013
Wouldn't retro for them be more Blue with the western ok coral font? Think back of the Paul Westphal days.

Since: Apr 08

Akron, Ohio

#60172 Jan 31, 2013
Sammy wrote:
Wouldn't retro for them be more Blue with the western ok coral font? Think back of the Paul Westphal days.
http://www.nba.com/suns/suns-going-retro-blac...

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

NBA Basketball Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Jesus Christ, the Son of God 18 hr Son of God 1
NBA Trade Rumors: Jeremy Lin, Omer Asik & Chand... Fri cavas 132
Clippers' Sterling apologizes, says 'not a racist' Sep 7 Mets Fan Forever 4
US tops Ukraine to finish basketball worlds group Sep 4 gecore 1
was the 2006 nba finals fixed??? (Jun '08) Aug 29 FilipinoBroskie 117
Jeremy Lin ruined by the Rockets, but Coach of ... (Mar '14) Aug 27 NBA Fan 7
Jeremy Lin Manhood Size Discussions Reveal Raci... (Feb '12) Aug 27 NBA Fan 22
•••
•••

NBA Basketball People Search