lakers fans
Sammy

Welland, Canada

#59667 Jan 13, 2013
Well Bucks a little too strong for us today. B not only do you have Pats game , You have a big one tonight. You cna duke it out with the guys in here.lol
Sammy

Welland, Canada

#59668 Jan 13, 2013
*can*

“All for 1, 1 for all”

Since: Apr 08

Akron, Ohio

#59669 Jan 13, 2013
Sammy wrote:
Well Bucks a little too strong for us today. B not only do you have Pats game , You have a big one tonight. You cna duke it out with the guys in here.lol
Cavs on the road again. They got to step up and play without The Wild Thing.
sam

Welland, Canada

#59670 Jan 13, 2013
Bewitched wrote:
<quoted text>
Cavs on the road again. They got to step up and play without The Wild Thing.
no doubt
sam

Welland, Canada

#59671 Jan 13, 2013
Sorry B I was referring to AC Milan soccer club from Italy. They hold a tournament every year in Lodi Ohio.
Heres the link
http://www.clevelandsports.org/soccer-contine...

However thanks for the heads up on the speed traps and history(Edison).
Sammy

Welland, Canada

#59672 Jan 13, 2013
Actually the level of competition there is weak, I may pull out.

“All for 1, 1 for all”

Since: Apr 08

Akron, Ohio

#59673 Jan 13, 2013
sam wrote:
Sorry B I was referring to AC Milan soccer club from Italy. They hold a tournament every year in Lodi Ohio.
Heres the link
http://www.clevelandsports.org/soccer-contine...
However thanks for the heads up on the speed traps and history(Edison).
ha ha That was the only Milan that came to mind.
Showtime

San Gabriel, CA

#59674 Jan 13, 2013
Sammy wrote:
<quoted text> Who would be a good deal for Pau? Just curious Show(no wrong or right here btw)
Well thats a tough one, I dont know what the value is on pau around the league, some teams might value him more than others, I am not thinking allstar, just good solid players that fit in the system.
Sammy

Welland, Canada

#59675 Jan 13, 2013
Showtime wrote:
<quoted text> Well thats a tough one, I dont know what the value is on pau around the league, some teams might value him more than others, I am not thinking allstar, just good solid players that fit in the system.
Maybe we need to refer to our magical Mathematician RR. He seems to be good at the money deals.
Sammy

Welland, Canada

#59676 Jan 13, 2013
Bewitched wrote:
<quoted text>
ha ha That was the only Milan that came to mind.
hahaha no worries but maybe I will pay a visit to Milan anyway.
Dwhite12 LA Slowtime

Altamonte Springs, FL

#59678 Jan 13, 2013
Steve Kyler: RT @jopatmc1967:---> The Lakers want to break Gasol's money into three or four smaller pieces not one major asset. No roster room for that. Twitter @stevekylerNBA

idk how i feel about that..i want to win now, unless we get back some great smaller pieces
Justin

Santa Rosa Beach, FL

#59679 Jan 14, 2013
Showtime wrote:
<quoted text> I like everyone to have their own opinions, there is no right or wrong in the NBA, I just dont like it when people say "your wrong" or when people come in here calling you an idiot cause you dont agree, you know me I share my views, I respect others, but I keep an opened mind, sometimes you guys make me see something I didn't .
LA will not make the playoffs.Thats not an opinion thats a fact.You remember how you gained up on the Big 3 in Mia when the made it to the finals and lost?Guess what LA has Nash,Howard,Gasol and yours only Kobe SMH.You can even argue Mia has old players aswell.The key difference is the #6 guy.Thats not an opinion.Its observable and my theory is correct.Kobe has missed pretty much all his game winners this year.All I'm gonna say is that the shit I said wasn't far fetched.You just like to here what you like because your ignorant.The truth is Kobe only won because Phil new how to maximise the players around Kobe and saving Kobe from Kome.
Justin

Santa Rosa Beach, FL

#59680 Jan 14, 2013
rrenault wrote:
<quoted text>
Funny how they are too old to play D, but not to run in D'antoni's system.
Hows that pg Nash doing with that system?
Justin

Santa Rosa Beach, FL

#59681 Jan 14, 2013
Sammy wrote:
<quoted text> I think you're old before we even get into the Lakers. Dude your comment is nothing but Lurking, copy and paste. We heard all this before. Age will always be a factor in any equation. Its all how its utilized.
Miama is an old team aswell lol.Theres no excuse for a team like LA to be falling short of the Playoffs.Kobe is overrated once again.He can't make guys around him better and all his shots are traffic shots.Like I said before Kobe is by far the most easiest player to gameplan for alltime.He will be the reason why LA loses.Jordan learned how to run off screens and let Pippen initiate the offense.Kobe just go isolation because he doesn't have the ability to play off screens.He is a streaky shooter who doesn't finish with the best of them at the rim and he'll rather jack up a quick 3 with already an old team.
Justin

Santa Rosa Beach, FL

#59682 Jan 14, 2013
Kobe is no way highly intelligent.He's highly arrogant and highly stupid.Kobe said this years Olympic team can beat the Dream Team lol.Kobe gets away with stupid quotes like that but if Lebron responded much more mature than Kobe.He said they are highly competitive and of course they'll say they would beat us.Lebron has respect for those guys unlike overrated Kobe.You guys never talk about that.You rather call Lebron a no skill guy who uses his size and speed to get points.I heard that from your boy Show way back.He gets on me with my quotes but this guy actually believes Kobe is better than Jordan.He pretends thats an opinion but back it up.Opinions are nice to have but it doesn't matter if its unsupported.Explain your theory of Kobe that I'm not seeing?You can't explain because its an unsupported opinion.Its a irrational opinion that you have of Kobe and you refuse to acknowledge it.
Justin

Santa Rosa Beach, FL

#59683 Jan 14, 2013
_Jusayin_ wrote:
<quoted text>
I think Nash could've adjusted quickly in the triangle. His bball IQ is through the roof and we saw Paxson, Kerr, Hotrod Ron and Fish all carve out a good name for themselves in that offense. Nash most likely would've added a new dimension to the triangle as his skill set is unique to the aforementioned.
Your missing the point SMH.The West is much better than the West LA dominated with there bigs.They have more size and athletes now in the West.The only reason Kobe even won from the gecko was because of Gasol and Bynum.Kobe was actually the reason LA was struggling against weaker teams grinding out to 7 games vs Rockets and 6 with a weak CP3 Hornets.Kobe is very overrated or very incredibly stupid.The guy is not in CP3 league and I've been saying this forever.LA should of kept Bynum got rid of Kobe.He is not worth it lol.The guy makes difficult shots lol so what?He is just a better Joe Johnson.Watch Joe shot selection lol.Very similar to Kobes.
Justin

Santa Rosa Beach, FL

#59684 Jan 14, 2013
rrenault wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes very sad indeed, cause it's not utilizing the whole potential of this squad, phil's system was better for these players.
Lakers could play inside out game and run of their defensive stops, instead of jacking up 3's and take their bigs of the game.
Excuse me Phil lefted with a sweep in the Playoffs.I don't see Phil doing shit with this team.This team lack heart and leadership.I'm sick of your excuses.If you trade Kobe for Lebron this is a championship team and MIA is not better than NY or Boston.
Justin

Santa Rosa Beach, FL

#59685 Jan 14, 2013
Showtime wrote:
<quoted text> The only thing Nash is not doing, is the pick n rolls that everyone said he be doing with pau, people just overrated this team and thats putting it nicely, people overrated howard, people overrated nash, and put these guys on a pedestal, I saw problems coming when nash came on board cause I know what kind of player he is, his style clashes with bigs, now you add Dantoni in there, you must either get rid of Dantoni or adjust the team to fit what he needs, this team contradicts itself.
Or Kobe is overrated?You just called all these guys overrated except for Mamba.How do you live lying to yourself.
Sammy

Waterloo, Canada

#59686 Jan 14, 2013
Justin wrote:
Kobe is no way highly intelligent.He's highly arrogant and highly stupid.Kobe said this years Olympic team can beat the Dream Team lol.Kobe gets away with stupid quotes like that but if Lebron responded much more mature than Kobe.He said they are highly competitive and of course they'll say they would beat us.Lebron has respect for those guys unlike overrated Kobe.You guys never talk about that.You rather call Lebron a no skill guy who uses his size and speed to get points.I heard that from your boy Show way back.He gets on me with my quotes but this guy actually believes Kobe is better than Jordan.He pretends thats an opinion but back it up.Opinions are nice to have but it doesn't matter if its unsupported.Explain your theory of Kobe that I'm not seeing?You can't explain because its an unsupported opinion.Its a irrational opinion that you have of Kobe and you refuse to acknowledge it.
Really? Yawn... I am too tired to respond to all but if you say so.
Showtime

San Gabriel, CA

#59688 Jan 14, 2013
Sammy wrote:
<quoted text> Maybe we need to refer to our magical Mathematician RR. He seems to be good at the money deals.
I dont mean mks y wise I mean value as in what the league thinks of pau as a player at this point

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

NBA Basketball Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News updated Idaho official: Kobe Bryant's remarks h... Tue Sam 3
News Green has strong reaction to strange question f... Mon Sam 2
Wholesale NBA Kobe Byrant 10 Basketball Shoes o... May 1 kobe10zoom 1
News Hillary Clinton accused of offending Native Ame... May 1 Sam 2
News What is the Sixers' Ideal Pick Position? (Apr '15) Apr 29 Just Saying 4
News Lorenzen Wright Autopsy Released- Graphic Content (Nov '10) Apr 27 don anderson 82
News Lakers: Should LA Pursue Dwight Howard in Free ... Apr 25 johnpeterson752 2
More from around the web