lakers fans
Sammy

Brampton, Canada

#59647 Jan 12, 2013
Your no different show. One or 2 teams,either a small market team does it or not. So now you throw one or 2 teams as a reason to support your theory?. Come on now . It still make a difference regardless. Doesn't matter what your opinion really is over reality at the end of the day. I will start with Dallas and revisit this discussion in June.
Sammy

Brampton, Canada

#59648 Jan 12, 2013
Sorry I forgot Bulls and Rocket. There ya go.
Showtime

San Gabriel, CA

#59649 Jan 12, 2013
Sammy wrote:
Your no different show. One or 2 teams,either a small market team does it or not. So now you throw one or 2 teams as a reason to support your theory?. Come on now . It still make a difference regardless. Doesn't matter what your opinion really is over reality at the end of the day. I will start with Dallas and revisit this discussion in June.
Are those fighting words sammy LOL im jk with you....Hey brother you have your opinion I got mine, I have no problem with any disagreements, you might be right but until all of the older teams who have won multiple championships begin to die like out I will say you were right...thunder, the grizz are fresh meat, the spurs I am convinced will never die lol.
Sammy

Brampton, Canada

#59650 Jan 12, 2013
Showtime wrote:
<quoted text>Are those fighting words sammy LOL im jk with you....Hey brother you have your opinion I got mine, I have no problem with any disagreements, you might be right but until all of the older teams who have won multiple championships begin to die like out I will say you were right...thunder, the grizz are fresh meat, the spurs I am convinced will never die lol.
hahahah ok show lol. You know Iam a supporter of fresh meat.
Showtime

San Gabriel, CA

#59651 Jan 12, 2013
Sammy wrote:
<quoted text> Yea I understand like Dallas and Miami messing up the pattern. Correct? Is that not change? Come on Dallas never won a thing. Strike one there. Do you even understand what I mean by changing ? Has nothing to do with big small or medium markets. Um how do you conceive its not going to happen? I hope you stand corrected if ... Lakers, Boston,Detroit, I will throw in Miami now for you or San antonio( chee they big market?) Don't win the finals this year. If a brand new team is crowned and actually raised through the ranks, then what? Please don't say oh OKC had winning ways and snuck one in if they happen to take it. Ok Show you know what I think yea the media got the best of you. I will hold you to your theory. Dude even my climate is changing a balmy 65 in Jan. My friend ,change is possible. Look at your prez, my grandmother if alive today would never believe. Sorry show I disagree again on you big market theory. We did it in baseball back to back and heading that way again this year hopefully. Anything can happen.
LMAO I got what I wanted...sammy I admit I dont agree with everything you said, but in this case I am giving you a hard time I really wanted to see you go off LOL, I am just poking at you man, your right about OKC they might win it all, I am not against it, dont think I dont want to see new teams win, I would love to see a new team win for achange, OKC might get there, hell here come the warriors as well, so your wish is probably gonna come true, but I admit I pushed this a little more just to see you get crazy LOL....you can relax now lol
Sammy

Brampton, Canada

#59652 Jan 12, 2013
Showtime wrote:
<quoted text> LMAO I got what I wanted...sammy I admit I dont agree with everything you said, but in this case I am giving you a hard time I really wanted to see you go off LOL, I am just poking at you man, your right about OKC they might win it all, I am not against it, dont think I dont want to see new teams win, I would love to see a new team win for achange, OKC might get there, hell here come the warriors as well, so your wish is probably gonna come true, but I admit I pushed this a little more just to see you get crazy LOL....you can relax now lol
You bugger.lol. I had a feeling that's what you were doing. Hey buddy April fools isn't here yet. Nice try.
Sammy

Brampton, Canada

#59653 Jan 12, 2013
Showtime wrote:
<quoted text> LMAO I got what I wanted...sammy I admit I dont agree with everything you said, but in this case I am giving you a hard time I really wanted to see you go off LOL, I am just poking at you man, your right about OKC they might win it all, I am not against it, dont think I dont want to see new teams win, I would love to see a new team win for achange, OKC might get there, hell here come the warriors as well, so your wish is probably gonna come true, but I admit I pushed this a little more just to see you get crazy LOL....you can relax now lol
Do any of us ever agree? Let's just say we all have valid and various opinions minus the two med freaks.

“Rough road ahead”

Since: Aug 07

Location hidden

#59654 Jan 13, 2013
Showtime wrote:
<quoted text>Don't worry guys you didn't hurt my feelings or anything, I am disappointed with my lakers, and I hear it everyday on the radio or on tv that they are too old, and for me its like a bail out for them, and I am infact trying to be hard on the lakers not trying to defend them, I dont want the old excuse cause I see the spurs, knicks, and even the celtics doing better, so I dont want to use that excuse, although injuries have been terrible...but my comments wasn't directed at you guys, Laker fans are not use to this , its been a strange year, I just hope my niners win today .
Funny how they are too old to play D, but not to run in D'antoni's system.
Sammy

Brampton, Canada

#59655 Jan 13, 2013
Hey B. Are you basking in this gorgeous weather? Since you are not too far from me, iam sure you are. Hey Iam heading to Ohio again in the summer for the AC Milan tournament . One of the biggest soccer tournaments in North America held in Ohio every year.
Dwhite12 LASlowtime

Ocoee, FL

#59656 Jan 13, 2013
Even before Jim Buss' appearance Thursday on ESPN Radio in Los Angeles, there was a growing sense among those congregated in Reno that the Lakers don't have another blockbuster move in them this season. They're going to need a 30-15 finish just to get to the 45 wins that are typically sufficient to snag the eighth playoff spot in the West. But the sense out there is that trading Pau Gasol -- even if the Lakers could actually find a deal they like when Gasol's numbers, mobility and trade value are at all-time lows at age 32 -- would just as likely lead to more upheaval and adjustment for a team that fired Mike Brown after a mere five games, stunningly chose Mike D'Antoni over Phil Jackson as Brown's replacement and then had to wait 20-plus more games before reintroducing Steve Nash into the lineup. ESPN.com
Dwhite12 LASlowtime

Ocoee, FL

#59657 Jan 13, 2013
The Lakers have until Tuesday to apply for a “disabled players exception” for back up big man Jordan Hill.
It was announced on Friday that Hill will miss the remainder of the season with a hip injury that will sideline the forward-center for six months.
The Lakers can apply for an exception worth half of Hill’s $3.56-million salary. There’s no guarantee the league will approve the exception if the Lakers even apply for it, but if granted, the Lakers would gain about $1.78 million in additional spending power.
The Lakers can use that $1.78 million to either sign a player for the remainder of the year, or trade for one in the final year of his contract (with an additional $100,000 of leeway via trade for a $1.88-million maximum). The Lakers also waived rookie reserve guard Darius Johnson-Odom opening up a roster spot below the maximum of 15.
via Eric Pincus of The Los Angeles Times
Showtime

San Gabriel, CA

#59658 Jan 13, 2013
Sammy wrote:
<quoted text> You bugger.lol. I had a feeling that's what you were doing. Hey buddy April fools isn't here yet. Nice try.
LOL come on dont you ever push my buttons just to see me go off lol
Showtime

San Gabriel, CA

#59659 Jan 13, 2013
Sammy wrote:
<quoted text> Do any of us ever agree? Let's just say we all have valid and various opinions minus the two med freaks.
I like everyone to have their own opinions, there is no right or wrong in the NBA, I just dont like it when people say "your wrong" or when people come in here calling you an idiot cause you dont agree, you know me I share my views, I respect others, but I keep an opened mind, sometimes you guys make me see something I didn't .
Showtime

San Gabriel, CA

#59660 Jan 13, 2013
Dwhite12 LASlowtime wrote:
The Lakers have until Tuesday to apply for a “disabled players exception” for back up big man Jordan Hill.
It was announced on Friday that Hill will miss the remainder of the season with a hip injury that will sideline the forward-center for six months.
The Lakers can apply for an exception worth half of Hill’s $3.56-million salary. There’s no guarantee the league will approve the exception if the Lakers even apply for it, but if granted, the Lakers would gain about $1.78 million in additional spending power.
The Lakers can use that $1.78 million to either sign a player for the remainder of the year, or trade for one in the final year of his contract (with an additional $100,000 of leeway via trade for a $1.88-million maximum). The Lakers also waived rookie reserve guard Darius Johnson-Odom opening up a roster spot below the maximum of 15.
via Eric Pincus of The Los Angeles Times
I dont think pau is done, I think he is capable of doing what he usually does, but hes in the wrong system, two post up players at the same time is gonna slow any offense down, and leave a guy out of position...If the lakers don't do a thing about pau, it will be up to D'antoni to make the adjustments, and we all know he does not like slowing things down, he does not like posting up very much, and the whole thing looks like a mess....one thing they are saying on the local radio here, why did Jim buss hire a coach that caters to steve nash, and not howard who is suppose to be our cornerstone player? I still think if the right trade comes along you gotta deal pau, otherwise push him out of the starting line up, and let this kid clark start.
Sammy

Brampton, Canada

#59661 Jan 13, 2013
Showtime wrote:
<quoted text> LOL come on dont you ever push my buttons just to see me go off lol
Yes and actually its quite humourous.As we always say we been at it for years now so the understanding is there. Unlike the early early days.
Sammy

Brampton, Canada

#59662 Jan 13, 2013
Showtime wrote:
<quoted text> I like everyone to have their own opinions, there is no right or wrong in the NBA, I just dont like it when people say "your wrong" or when people come in here calling you an idiot cause you dont agree, you know me I share my views, I respect others, but I keep an opened mind, sometimes you guys make me see something I didn't .
iam sure Justin and Ginoflake will be in tears to hear that. Lmao but otherwisae you are correct.
Sammy

Brampton, Canada

#59663 Jan 13, 2013
Showtime wrote:
<quoted text> I dont think pau is done, I think he is capable of doing what he usually does, but hes in the wrong system, two post up players at the same time is gonna slow any offense down, and leave a guy out of position...If the lakers don't do a thing about pau, it will be up to D'antoni to make the adjustments, and we all know he does not like slowing things down, he does not like posting up very much, and the whole thing looks like a mess....one thing they are saying on the local radio here, why did Jim buss hire a coach that caters to steve nash, and not howard who is suppose to be our cornerstone player? I still think if the right trade comes along you gotta deal pau, otherwise push him out of the starting line up, and let this kid clark start.
Who would be a good deal for Pau? Just curious Show(no wrong or right here btw)

Since: Apr 08

Akron, Ohio

#59664 Jan 13, 2013
Sammy wrote:
Hey B. Are you basking in this gorgeous weather? Since you are not too far from me, iam sure you are. Hey Iam heading to Ohio again in the summer for the AC Milan tournament . One of the biggest soccer tournaments in North America held in Ohio every year.
60 degrees in January ... ya gotta like it. Took the Christmas decorations down, and hauled in a bunch of wood for the fireplace. Just waiting for the Pats to come on.

We use to travel through Milan on the way up to our boat on Lake Erie. Birthplace of Thomas Edison! Watch your speed in that quaint little town. Their traffic cops sit just within city limits before ya realize the speed change. You get to come to Ohio quite a bit for soccer. My son played for about 7 years.

Show, congrats on the 9ers win last night. Atlanta is looking pretty good at halftime so far.
Sammy

Brampton, Canada

#59665 Jan 13, 2013
How many years has it been now Show? 6?
Sammy

Brampton, Canada

#59666 Jan 13, 2013
Bewitched wrote:
<quoted text>
60 degrees in January ... ya gotta like it. Took the Christmas decorations down, and hauled in a bunch of wood for the fireplace. Just waiting for the Pats to come on.
We use to travel through Milan on the way up to our boat on Lake Erie. Birthplace of Thomas Edison! Watch your speed in that quaint little town. Their traffic cops sit just within city limits before ya realize the speed change. You get to come to Ohio quite a bit for soccer. My son played for about 7 years.
Show, congrats on the 9ers win last night. Atlanta is looking pretty good at halftime so far.
yea we boith have experienced weather changes in the past few years. Never seen so much green My dog is loving it that's for sure. Just catching a rather close Raps game against the Bucks. We need it as we close in on the 8th spot. Something I didn't think would happen after losing 14 straight at the start of the season.
Ohio seems to be a hot spot for soccer for some reason. We are also booking for Dallas in July.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

NBA Basketball Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Tony Allen says he wants to play about five mor... Jul 20 Fart news 4
News Philadelphia 76ers' Joel Embiid Can Now Be View... Jul 17 Fart news 2
News Predicting the Philadelphia 76ers' 2015 Startin... Jul 17 Fart news 2
News Hornets sign free agent guard Jeremy Lin Jul 16 Fart news 20
News NBA Rumors: Adam Silver Preparing to Ban Hack-a... Jul 12 Fart news 5
News NBA Trade News: Jeremy Lin Likely Heading To Ti... (May '14) Jul 11 Fart news 6
Buy Cheap NBA LIVE15 Where to Buy Jul 9 lilyzhao 5
More from around the web