|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 4, 2013

Judged:

Black Mamba wrote:
<quoted text>Lol me and Rex are tight, but if firing him is going to make the team better then I'm all for it. I think the new GM is going to come in and maybe get rid of him.
I wouldn't know where to begin to help the Jets. They are almost in as much turmoil as the Browns, who just cleaned house. I'm trying not to listen to all the rumors regarding a new coach. lol

Mamba, I'm waiting for your Wild Card Weekend predictions ... I need to know who the Patriots are going to end up playing first!

Since: Apr 08

Akron, Ohio

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 4, 2013

Judged:

rrenault wrote:
<quoted text>
I believe is bewitched the one who wants to know that, I'm staying out this part.
?

“Rough road ahead”

Since: Aug 07

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 4, 2013

Judged:

Bewitched wrote:
<quoted text>?
You did ask about the clippers and Lakers swapping lockers rooms, right?
Black Mamba

Tallahassee, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 4, 2013

Judged:

rrenault wrote:
<quoted text>
Well I can't really dislike a Home team, I wish the Clipps and their fans luck, but even if they were to beat the Lakers in WCF and move on to win the whole thing, that's one title to the lakers how many?
I see what you are saying. For some reason I was never a fan of them. They have been in the basement for a long time and appear to be a team that can make a run in the playoffs. I rememeber it would have been a all L.A. series in the 2nd round if we would have beaten the Suns back when we had Kwame Brown and Smush Parker. Wow 2 of the worst Lakers in the same lineup lol.
Black Mamba

Tallahassee, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 4, 2013

Bewitched wrote:
<quoted text>
I wouldn't know where to begin to help the Jets. They are almost in as much turmoil as the Browns, who just cleaned house. I'm trying not to listen to all the rumors regarding a new coach. lol
Mamba, I'm waiting for your Wild Card Weekend predictions ... I need to know who the Patriots are going to end up playing first!
I did my predictions on the Sports Lounge board, but I think the winners this weekend will be the Texans, Packers, Ravens and Redskins. So I think that means it will be Ravens and Pats in a rematch in the 2nd round.
Black Mamba

Tallahassee, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 4, 2013

Sammy wrote:
<quoted text> You were way off on Brick game. They were outstanding
Yeah I thought for sure it was going to be a close one, but the Spurs were ice cold from the field.

Akron, Ohio

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 4, 2013

Judged:

rrenault wrote:
<quoted text>
You did ask about the clippers and Lakers swapping lockers rooms, right?
I asked about how the home and away seats were handled. I had nothing to do with Big Tim's comment, and what goes on in the locker rooms.

Is the game tonight at the usual 10:30 EST? I'm curious to see Nash, and how he is pulling the Lakers together.
Black Mamba

Tallahassee, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 4, 2013

The Water Boy wrote:
Mamba, you bought a d-12 jersey ?? That musta' set you back some. Hope he's around a bit LOL. You should buy yourself a TIM TEBOW jersey before his azz gets dealt to the Jags! haha.
I just bought myself a big fat daddy Vince Wilfork Jersey.
Lol yeah I got my jersey, but like Show told me, if Howard doesn't resign with us then I'm screwed. You got a Vince Wilfork? I know for a fact that they had that jersey custom made because he is at least a 6XXL lmao. I would dare buy a Tebow jersey. That's like saying Justina would put the dolls down and become a man. I made my pick in the Sports Lounge so check them out when you get a chance.
Black Mamba

Tallahassee, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 4, 2013

Dwhite12 wrote:
<quoted text>
wat the heck?
Ignore him because he could be just another jackass trying to get some attention or a reaction.

Akron, Ohio

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 4, 2013

Judged:

Black Mamba wrote:
<quoted text>I did my predictions on the Sports Lounge board, but I think the winners this weekend will be the Texans, Packers, Ravens and Redskins. So I think that means it will be Ravens and Pats in a rematch in the 2nd round.
Ray Lewis is coming back to play. His intentions after the playoffs are to retire to being an NFL analyst on ESPN.(like many before him)

Goodell is retiring too.

Go Pats!
Black Mamba

Tallahassee, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 4, 2013

Judged:

Sammy wrote:
<quoted text> ah let it go White, we all know you are aiight in our books.
Here are my winners for tonight. Dino Bots over Queens( Raptors are play very well with the injuries they have Sam). Nuts over Wiz(Uncle Humphries is going to go for 50 tonight). Cadavers over Sleeping Arista Kittens(Blowout). Buzzards over Pissed Ons(Close game). Heat Stroke over Bulls(Ruff and physical game). Pissers over Smelltics(Good to see the Celtics sorrier than the Lakers lol). Pandas over Weed Blazers(Blowout). Lighting ovr Suckers(Bounce back game for Durrant)Sprockets over Deer(Seems like the Bucks may be in the headlights tonight)Spazz over Mars(ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ)Lakers over Slippers(Wouldnt shock me if the Lakers got blown out).

Akron, Ohio

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 4, 2013

Judged:

Oh geez, Oregon's head coach Chip Kelly and the Browns are finalizing a deal for him to be their next head coach. That was quick.
Sammy

Brampton, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 4, 2013

Judged:

Bewitched wrote:
<quoted text>
I asked about how the home and away seats were handled. I had nothing to do with Big Tim's comment, and what goes on in the locker rooms.
Is the game tonight at the usual 10:30 EST? I'm curious to see Nash, and how he is pulling the Lakers together.
Hey B is that the sarcasm coming out? Nash pulling it together? When?
Sammy

Brampton, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 4, 2013

Judged:

Black Mamba wrote:
<quoted text>Here are my winners for tonight. Dino Bots over Queens( Raptors are play very well with the injuries they have Sam). Nuts over Wiz(Uncle Humphries is going to go for 50 tonight). Cadavers over Sleeping Arista Kittens(Blowout). Buzzards over Pissed Ons(Close game). Heat Stroke over Bulls(Ruff and physical game). Pissers over Smelltics(Good to see the Celtics sorrier than the Lakers lol). Pandas over Weed Blazers(Blowout). Lighting ovr Suckers(Bounce back game for Durrant)Sprockets over Deer(Seems like the Bucks may be in the headlights tonight)Spazz over Mars(ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ)Lakers over Slippers(Wouldnt shock me if the Lakers got blown out).
hahahahaha@ weed blazers. Didn;t they clean up their act already? Yea tough call with 2 home teams playing in the same arena. Yea I suppose the color of jerseys and floor makes a big difference. Love the predictions, keep them coming. Enjoy the weekend.
Sammy

Brampton, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 4, 2013

Judged:

Black Mamba wrote:
<quoted text>Lol yeah I got my jersey, but like Show told me, if Howard doesn't resign with us then I'm screwed. You got a Vince Wilfork? I know for a fact that they had that jersey custom made because he is at least a 6XXL lmao. I would dare buy a Tebow jersey. That's like saying Justina would put the dolls down and become a man. I made my pick in the Sports Lounge so check them out when you get a chance.
Only problem is when or if he becomes a man, he will switch to GI Joe.

Akron, Ohio

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 4, 2013

Judged:

Sammy wrote:
<quoted text> Hey B is that the sarcasm coming out? Nash pulling it together? When?
No no no. I've been reading that since Nash came back the Lakers have it more together. In other words, he was missed. Is this false?
Sammy

Brampton, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 4, 2013

Bewitched wrote:
<quoted text>
No no no. I've been reading that since Nash came back the Lakers have it more together. In other words, he was missed. Is this false?
Well in this room, I won't comment too much. I will leave that for the expert laker fans .My observation is no not because of him there are still some in consistencies. The loss to the Sixers tells me they have a way to go. They still sit below a play off spot.
Sammy

Brampton, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 4, 2013

Bewitched wrote:
<quoted text>
Iam sure he was missed but I think getting it together will happen in the second half. There's still a coaching system to be learned.

Akron, Ohio

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 4, 2013

Judged:

Just google "Nash Returns to Lakers." There is an entire page of articles about Nash.

Hey, how did you get box seats for the Raptor's game? lol
Sammy

Brampton, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 4, 2013

Judged:

Bewitched wrote:
Just google "Nash Returns to Lakers." There is an entire page of articles about Nash.
Hey, how did you get box seats for the Raptor's game? lol
A new girl I work with pretty much can get any ticket in town in multiples. Since she joined, I honestly can't keep up with tickets for pretty much any event for free. She used to be involved in fund raising at her former job and is very well connected. Getting tickets is one thing but she is getting executive suite boxes. My god I felt like a king in there. Some food was free and some you had to pay. Well I will milk it till it ends. Ok maybe Nash is helping a bit.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••