sammy

Brampton, Canada

#59436 Jan 2, 2013
White this may interest you.
Hence why we sucked all these years and playing so well without him.
http://www.sportsnet.ca/basketball/2013/01/02...
Dwhite12

Ocoee, FL

#59437 Jan 2, 2013
sammy wrote:
White this may interest you.
Hence why we sucked all these years and playing so well without him.
http://www.sportsnet.ca/basketball/2013/01/02...
yeah, its definitely a mental issue, and i think that they're positive and negatives if he comes to LA, kobe will be hard on him, but that could cripple him or he could be like, "hey this guy is one of the best of all time, i dont want to disappoint him." so i totally agree, he is a weak minded indiviudal but his skill is undeniable although this year has been a total bust as he's not playing any defense which is something i always liked. he could pop outside for the shot, get 10 boards a game and also average a block and a half maybe 2 but now he's not even getting one a game.
Dwhite12

Ocoee, FL

#59438 Jan 2, 2013
Black Mamba wrote:
<quoted text>Happy New Year to you and the family White. As for the Lakers, as Kobe said, they are on old a## team lol. I saw the Sixers get lay ups and open shots because of bad defense and sloe rotations. Gasol and Howard were both a combing 3/19 is not going to cut it at all. In my opinion, I know that Howard is not 100%, but if he doesn't have 20 plus points and double digit rbs a night then our chances of winning are going to be very slim despite Kobe and Nash. I'm glad they have a tough schedule coming up because maybe this will make them playing smater and harder.
thanks man, i appreciate it. hope your's was well and happy new years to you too.

“Rough road ahead”

Since: Aug 07

Location hidden

#59439 Jan 3, 2013
Bewitched wrote:
<quoted text>They play each other this Friday, although only a regular season game. It's considered a road game for the Lakers. lol How does the seating situation work on these occasions?

I may try to stay up to watch it!
The sitting is completely different pretty much is like being at some else Arena even in prices reason why a lot Lakers fans buy ticket for this games cause it's a lot cheaper and may be the only way to get afford good sits for the Lakers.

“Rough road ahead”

Location hidden

#59440 Jan 3, 2013
Sammy wrote:
<quoted text>I wonder if they actually switch dressing rooms????
I think the lakers and clipps got their own dressing rooms and there is one for visitors.
I think I read that long time ago, but I could be wrong.
Big Tim

Fontana, CA

#59441 Jan 3, 2013
rrenault wrote:
<quoted text>
I think the lakers and clipps got their own dressing rooms and there is one for visitors.
I think I read that long time ago, but I could be wrong.
Ask Dwhite , he would know , he's in there blowing Lakers all the time....pretty soon he will be blowing Clippers because they will be going farther in the playoffs!
Black Mamba

West Palm Beach, FL

#59442 Jan 3, 2013
Bewitched wrote:
<quoted text>
Hey, I thought you and Rex were tight. What happened? He still could get the ax, but I doubt it. Maybe he knows something about someone.
Remember Marty Schottenheimer getting fired from the Chiefs even after 14 wins that season?
Lol me and Rex are tight, but if firing him is going to make the team better then I'm all for it. I think the new GM is going to come in and maybe get rid of him.
Black Mamba

West Palm Beach, FL

#59443 Jan 3, 2013
Sammy wrote:
<quoted text> iam here now. Tip off shortly. Yea I could see her having a kid with Big head but Kanye? Then again we all knew how she carries on , it wouldn't be long before she got knocked up. Kanye will go running before long when the attention wears off on him. God forbid that kid ever sees the Ray J vid.
Lol I think the kid would see it because they are going to record the baby first steps over it and ghe will see it by mistake. I can't believe I was 1 pick off from being perfect last night all because of the Thunder losing to the Nets. Durrant getting thrown out of a game? Wow. Here are my winners for tonight. Bricks over Bone Spurs (Close game and Amare had 15pts 10 rbs his second game back). Chicken Nuggets over Fleary Wolves(McGee is going for 40 tonight lol).
Black Mamba

West Palm Beach, FL

#59444 Jan 3, 2013
Dwhite12 wrote:
<quoted text>
thanks man, i appreciate it. hope your's was well and happy new years to you too.
Thanks man. Looks like we have the Clippers tomarrow. Maybe if they win tomarrow this can start a new winning streak. I expect a good game tomarrow, but wouldn't shock me if they lost especially since the Clippers have lost 2 in a row. I have been saying it's a long season for them to get things right, but seems like I have been saying that since Dec lol. We knew the return of Nash wouldn't fix everything, but he does help in other areas.
Dwhite12

Ocoee, FL

#59445 Jan 3, 2013
Big Tim wrote:
<quoted text>Ask Dwhite , he would know , he's in there blowing Lakers all the time....pretty soon he will be blowing Clippers because they will be going farther in the playoffs!
wat the heck?
Dwhite12

Ocoee, FL

#59446 Jan 3, 2013
Big Tim wrote:
<quoted text>Ask Dwhite , he would know , he's in there blowing Lakers all the time....pretty soon he will be blowing Clippers because they will be going farther in the playoffs!
anybody know who this guy is? and why he's attacking me
Sammy

Brampton, Canada

#59447 Jan 3, 2013
Dwhite12 wrote:
<quoted text>
anybody know who this guy is? and why he's attacking me
Tim is aiight unless this is an imposter, actually I too was suprised by that statement. Sup Tim
Sammy

Brampton, Canada

#59448 Jan 3, 2013
Black Mamba wrote:
<quoted text>Lol I think the kid would see it because they are going to record the baby first steps over it and ghe will see it by mistake. I can't believe I was 1 pick off from being perfect last night all because of the Thunder losing to the Nets. Durrant getting thrown out of a game? Wow. Here are my winners for tonight. Bricks over Bone Spurs (Close game and Amare had 15pts 10 rbs his second game back). Chicken Nuggets over Fleary Wolves(McGee is going for 40 tonight lol).
You were way off on Brick game. They were outstanding
Dwhite12

Ocoee, FL

#59449 Jan 3, 2013
Sammy wrote:
<quoted text> Tim is aiight unless this is an imposter, actually I too was suprised by that statement. Sup Tim
well i dont remember him but i certainly dont agree he's aiight, i didnt do anything

“Rough road ahead”

Location hidden

#59450 Jan 3, 2013
Black Mamba wrote:
<quoted text>Omg that would scare the hell out of me because there is a great chance they will beat us and then I have to hear how we lost to the Clippers lol. They have a great team, but I just never been able to like them. They are the Mets of the NBA. Lakers will get their act together, but after last nights lost to the Sixers at home, we are still a long way from getting on the same page.
Well I can't really dislike a Home team, I wish the Clipps and their fans luck, but even if they were to beat the Lakers in WCF and move on to win the whole thing, that's one title to the lakers how many?

“Rough road ahead”

Location hidden

#59451 Jan 3, 2013
Big Tim wrote:
I believe is bewitched the one who wants to know that, I'm staying out this part.
The Water Boy

United States

#59453 Jan 4, 2013
Mamba, you bought a d-12 jersey ?? That musta' set you back some. Hope he's around a bit LOL. You should buy yourself a TIM TEBOW jersey before his azz gets dealt to the Jags! haha.

I just bought myself a big fat daddy Vince Wilfork Jersey.
Sammy

Canada

#59454 Jan 4, 2013
Dwhite12 wrote:
<quoted text>
well i dont remember him but i certainly dont agree he's aiight, i didnt do anything
ah let it go White, we all know you are aiight in our books.
Sammy

Canada

#59455 Jan 4, 2013
The Water Boy wrote:
Dwhite, don't be fooled. That's not Big Tim, that's the little b1tch known as "Stern fixes for Lakers". He's been with us behind the scenes a lot longer than you know.:)
Aside from the fact that his IP Addy matches, you'll also know him by his inability to stop talking about sucking on reproductive organs and bending men over. Two activities he seems to crave. He also likes to prowl topix handing out series of judge it's. red lips in particular. Hey, wouldn't you know it? LIPS. ;)
That guy:
http://www.topix.com/forum/nba/T0E9UUN3H2B9MQ...
What I thought. Tim isn't like that.We have a few lurkers in here who open their trap twice a year.

Since: Apr 08

Akron, Ohio

#59456 Jan 4, 2013
Black Mamba wrote:
<quoted text>Lol me and Rex are tight, but if firing him is going to make the team better then I'm all for it. I think the new GM is going to come in and maybe get rid of him.
I wouldn't know where to begin to help the Jets. They are almost in as much turmoil as the Browns, who just cleaned house. I'm trying not to listen to all the rumors regarding a new coach. lol

Mamba, I'm waiting for your Wild Card Weekend predictions ... I need to know who the Patriots are going to end up playing first!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

NBA Basketball Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Ryan Hollins Says San Antonio Spurs Are Interes... 17 hr tedeze 1
Jesus Christ, the Son of God Sat Son of God 1
NBA Trade Rumors: Jeremy Lin, Omer Asik & Chand... Sep 19 cavas 132
Clippers' Sterling apologizes, says 'not a racist' Sep 7 Mets Fan Forever 4
US tops Ukraine to finish basketball worlds group Sep 4 gecore 1
was the 2006 nba finals fixed??? (Jun '08) Aug 29 FilipinoBroskie 117
Jeremy Lin ruined by the Rockets, but Coach of ... (Mar '14) Aug 27 NBA Fan 7
•••
•••

NBA Basketball People Search