|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 27, 2012

Judged:

Showtime wrote:
<quoted text> Where does your cult meet anyway? You have a new story everyday, are you a giant or several midgets stacked up on each other,take a day off all of you.
Don't forget that he has his chest all poked out because he finally got his hello kitty big wheel for Xmas lol. Who knows what personality he is in when he comes on this board. Most of the time he sounds like a female.
Showtime

Rosemead, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 27, 2012

Judged:

Sam wrote:
<quoted text> The cult meets in his bathroom weekly. Whose the board manager anyway? Hope you had a good xmas.
It was ok, I have had way better, how is your holidays going?
Showtime

Rosemead, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 27, 2012

Judged:

The Water Boy wrote:
<quoted text>
There is only one? who are you now, The Highlander? LOL
Father Ginobili, You are many. Infact, Do you ever read your own bible? The book of Mark describes you:
"And he asked him, What is thy name? And he answered, saying, My name is Legion: for we are many."
Thats you Ginobili, a "fan" of many teams, a man of many masks...
Your new name henceforth is: LEGION-FLAKES.:)
BTW Legionflakes, I dont think JESUS would approve of you STARTING threads like this one:
http://www.topix.com/forum/nba/TIILL99PUNGKK3...
Yes, I know the top post is YOU.
Dude you hit the nail on the head, they are many ginoblies, its a little family, like the smurfs, this is papa ginobli, gets together with the other ginoblis and forms a big indecisive giant .
Sam

Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 27, 2012

Judged:

Showtime wrote:
<quoted text> It was ok, I have had way better, how is your holidays going?
it was good but I think I ate way too much.
Sam

Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 27, 2012

Judged:

Black Mamba wrote:
<quoted text>Damn Sam. Your boys couldn't get the 6th win, but you guys will bounce back tomarrow night against the New Orleans Pelican Briefs lol. Here are my winners for tonight. Only 2 games? Wow that sucks. Lightning over Mr. Eds( Thunder bounce back after that hosing they took on Xmas thanks to the refs). Keltics over Slippers( I hope the Celtics win because I'm tired of hearing about this Slipper Lob For Apples trash).
lol@pelican briefs.
sam

Brampton, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 27, 2012

Judged:

not nice
http://www.youtube.com/watch...

Since: Apr 08

Akron, Ohio

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 28, 2012

Judged:

sam wrote:
I liked the comments below the clip ... "Ramon Sessions' balls hit D Wade on his leg" ... lol

So, Sessions gets the foul, and Wade gets a flagrant? a suspension? anything?

Nice find Sammy.
Sam

Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 28, 2012

Judged:

Bewitched wrote:
<quoted text>
I liked the comments below the clip ... "Ramon Sessions' balls hit D Wade on his leg" ... lol
So, Sessions gets the foul, and Wade gets a flagrant? a suspension? anything?
Nice find Sammy.
Wade got a one game suspension. Yea I was laughing at the tag too. Wow big win by the clips last night. They are for real. I don't agree with Barkley's comment that all you have to do is force the Clips to half set offense. Its not happening. Boston couldn't hold them.

Akron, Ohio

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 28, 2012

Judged:

Sam wrote:
<quoted text> Wade got a one game suspension. Yea I was laughing at the tag too. Wow big win by the clips last night. They are for real. I don't agree with Barkley's comment that all you have to do is force the Clips to half set offense. Its not happening. Boston couldn't hold them.
Yeah, Clips have really put it together. It's refreshing to have some new teams in the spotlight. I'm sure others will get things figured out also. An interesting season no doubt.

Barkley is Barkley's greatest fan. lol
sammy

Brampton, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 28, 2012

As predicted

Phil Jackson would entertain an offer from the Nets, according to a source
sammy

Brampton, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 28, 2012

Bewitched wrote:
<quoted text>
Yeah, Clips have really put it together. It's refreshing to have some new teams in the spotlight. I'm sure others will get things figured out also. An interesting season no doubt.
Barkley is Barkley's greatest fan. lol
Iam sure RR is proud too. Well we take on the Pelicans tonight

Akron, Ohio

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 28, 2012

Judged:

sammy wrote:
<quoted text>Iam sure RR is proud too. Well we take on the Pelicans tonight
lol @ Pelicans wearing briefs.

We take on Judgina's Squaks.

I think when he gives us those big red lips, he's throwing us a kiss!
Sam

Brampton, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 28, 2012

Judged:

Bewitched wrote:
<quoted text>
lol @ Pelicans wearing briefs.
We take on Judgina's Squaks.
I think when he gives us those big red lips, he's throwing us a kiss!
A kiss from justina or Gino is highly inappropriate. Maybe in another lifetime. Bahahahahah
The Water Boy

Kennewick, WA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 28, 2012

Judged:

sammy wrote:
<quoted text>Could we see Phil take over? Jay Z and the Russian dude got enough coin to pay him.
I don't understand this move, was the little guy(coach) that bad? I haven't looked at Brooklyn in the standings but I believe they were loosing a few games.
You know, them Russian mobsters are impatient Sammy! I dont know why they jumped the gun but, maybe the Phil thing is a bigger possibility then we know...hard to fathom that they would fire Avery and hire on (rumored) Houston Rockets assistant Kelvin Sampson...
Showtime

Rosemead, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 28, 2012

sammy wrote:
As predicted
Phil Jackson would entertain an offer from the Nets, according to a source
I would be a bit surprised if he took the job, whats he gonna do with that nets roster, you have to remember, phil is motivated by money and a chance to win championships, dude wants every luxury possible, hes the greatest coach but also possibly the biggest egotistical coach there is, phil is a opportunist and I dont mean that in a bad way, but thats what phil does.
Sam

Brampton, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 28, 2012

Judged:

The Water Boy wrote:
<quoted text>
You know, them Russian mobsters are impatient Sammy! I dont know why they jumped the gun but, maybe the Phil thing is a bigger possibility then we know...hard to fathom that they would fire Avery and hire on (rumored) Houston Rockets assistant Kelvin Sampson...
Yea I was just reading about Kelvin. This who Avery scenario makes no sense. There is a lot inside we don't know. Billy King's press conference seemed a little too shifty to me.
Sam

Brampton, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 28, 2012

Judged:

*whole*
Sam

Brampton, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 28, 2012

Judged:

Showtime wrote:
<quoted text>I would be a bit surprised if he took the job, whats he gonna do with that nets roster, you have to remember, phil is motivated by money and a chance to win championships, dude wants every luxury possible, hes the greatest coach but also possibly the biggest egotistical coach there is, phil is a opportunist and I dont mean that in a bad way, but thats what phil does.
Well said. Reports coming out that he is not interested and they are looking at Kelvin Sampson.
Dwhite12

Apopka, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 29, 2012

Following the game, Kobe was asked about his own jersey retirement ceremony. Who would present his jersey when the time came? After pausing for a moment, Kobe responded, "I'd probably force Shaq to do it." USA Today
sammy

Brampton, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 29, 2012

Roy underwent arthroscopic surgery on his right knee on Nov. 19. The Timberwolves expected him to be sidelined for one month at the time. A few weeks after the surgery, it was reported that Roy was weighing retirement again.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent NBA Basketball Discussions

Search the NBA Basketball Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
NBA Trade News: Philadelphia 76ers' Evan Turner... (Dec '13) 5 hr official cavalier store 2
Mayor Rahm loses in primary election 6 hr official cavalier store 6
Sports Illustrated catches flak for LeBron Jame... 16 hr fred 3
3-Year-Old Critically Injured following Chicago... Sun reality is a crutch 1
NBA Finals all even, though games haven't been,... (Jun '13) Sun go now 3
LeBron James leads Heat offense in 114-96 Game ... (May '13) Sun where 3
LeBron Putting Up Unreal Numbers (Apr '13) Sun go now 4
•••
•••
•••
•••
Enter and win $5000
•••