lakers fans
Justin

Santa Rosa Beach, FL

#59036 Dec 12, 2012
Dwhite12 wrote:
Marc Stein: No firm decisions made yet but Lakers, I'm told, ARE weighing pros and cons of creating roster spot to sign Delonte West to ease PG crisis Twitter @ESPNSteinLine
Marc Stein: Sense I get is that D-West, widely regarded as top available PG, is at the top of Lakers' list ... but word is they'll indeed look around Twitter @ESPNSteinLine
SMH!!!!! Once again Laker Fans prove my case.How does a scorer lose more scoring over 30 and lose greater scoring over 40?Kobe is not a closer.He has Howard,Gasol and somehow he loses to the Cavs?Are you serious?Kobe is very overrated.I've been hearing these same excuses for years.Kobe can't do what Lebron gives.Never could and never will.
Justin

Santa Rosa Beach, FL

#59037 Dec 12, 2012
rrenault wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm thinking over coaching that's why I'm giving credit to Bickerstaff for doing better then everyone else so far just by letting them play.
I don't know if Nash will be the answer, but I have feeling that's some where in his house Phil is laughing at the Lakers management while feeding his EGO with words of what a waste of talent and I could have this guys on top right now.
Why can't Kobe be the answer?Think it vice versa.When has Lebron not been the answer?He has rings but plays like a loser.I've been saying that for years and critically pointed out how Phil got the best out of his role players.Phil knew that a deep good bench ultimately replaces Kobe selfish play early in games.LA plays better without Kobe in most of the game because they have a better identity.
Justin

Santa Rosa Beach, FL

#59038 Dec 12, 2012
Showtime wrote:
<quoted text>
The thing is hornets are new, one one really knows the hornets for being that good, alot of people dont know how good paul is, and his shooters are good too, well put together team the lakers will be ready for them next time, they totally didnt play them right way, thats what it was, effort was good, they actually played a good game they just really messed up with there coverage of shooters, norm nixon said it and hes well respected analyst, and phil himself even said he thought they played fine, he didnt think it was a bad effort, I think that tells me phil believes he made a mistake strategy wise, and your missing 2 starters and evans, 3 key players against a good team, so im not too down on this loss.
lol same excuse different time.To Show this was in 2007.I remember exactly the reason LA won that series.
Justin

Santa Rosa Beach, FL

#59039 Dec 12, 2012
sam wrote:
Bustnani
You are lousy at name calling.I'm frivolous to understand why you continue to play such a predictable role.I always thought Canadians could crack a couple few jokes.
Justin

Santa Rosa Beach, FL

#59040 Dec 12, 2012
Laker Fans can't separate these two terms.Kobe plays with great passion.Is a term applied to a very strong feeling about a person or thing. Passion is an intense emotion compelling feeling, enthusiasm, or desire for something.
A player who plays with great passion doesn't mean its converted correctly to be a full contribute to an overall team impact for success.This is not a question of ability.Kobe is a great individual player.Its a question of intelligence.Kobe biggest fault is his ego and for scientific terms having a huge ego is simply a form of un-intelligence.Lebron has never had a big ego and stills crown Wade as the leader of this team.Despite Lebron being the best player since Jordan and Shaq.
sam

Chatham, Canada

#59041 Dec 12, 2012
rrenault wrote:
<quoted text>
Sammy I think that if D'Antoni is waiting to get Nash back I think the Lakers are in trouble, cause it appears to me the rest of the team is not on board with him other then Bryant and he is not selling the goods to the rest of team.
no offense B. Losing to Cavs is serious.
sam

Chatham, Canada

#59042 Dec 12, 2012
Dwhite12 wrote:
Marc Stein: Lakers' top PG trade target, of course, has long been Pau's pal Jose Calderon. But Raps, to this point, want to attach Jose to a bigger deal Twitter @ESPNSteinLine
Marc Stein: Two other available PGs that I have to believe Lakers will look at in addition to exploring trade options: Mike James and Jonny Flynn Twitter @ESPNSteinLine
Hey Show, here we go again. Won't be long before Jose shows up, man how long I been saying this? Way before any of these rumours.
sam

Chatham, Canada

#59043 Dec 12, 2012
Justin wrote:
<quoted text>You are lousy at name calling.I'm frivolous to understand why you continue to play such a predictable role.I always thought Canadians could crack a couple few jokes.
Son, either you are straight blind or plain stupid. I don't need to crack jokes when we have you.
Dummy.
sam

Chatham, Canada

#59044 Dec 12, 2012
J c*ck, word of advice. You been at this for quite a while. Keep you're clappers shut and just lurk and judge. You always get schooled and humiliated. Haven't you had enough by now? Please don't forget the meds for those dilusional fits you encounter.
sam

Chatham, Canada

#59045 Dec 12, 2012
Justin wrote:
Laker Fans can't separate these two terms.Kobe plays with great passion.Is a term applied to a very strong feeling about a person or thing. Passion is an intense emotion compelling feeling, enthusiasm, or desire for something.
A player who plays with great passion doesn't mean its converted correctly to be a full contribute to an overall team impact for success.This is not a question of ability.Kobe is a great individual player.Its a question of intelligence.Kobe biggest fault is his ego and for scientific terms having a huge ego is simply a form of un-intelligence.Lebron has never had a big ego and stills crown Wade as the leader of this team.Despite Lebron being the best player since Jordan and Shaq.
What the heck? What do you know about emotion and passion. Man you sound like a fairy picking flowers in a field.
Sam

Chatham, Canada

#59046 Dec 12, 2012
Justin wrote:
<quoted text>You are lousy at name calling.I'm frivolous to understand why you continue to play such a predictable role.I always thought Canadians could crack a couple few jokes.
I never asked you if my name calling was acceptable to you, did I? Look pal, if you want more name calling and tongue lashing, bring it partna.
Sam

Chatham, Canada

#59048 Dec 12, 2012
Here you go Justin. Go amuse you're little pea brain son.

Q: What's the difference between the Toronto Raptors and a dollar bill?
A: You can still get four quarters out of a dollar bill.
Justin

Santa Rosa Beach, FL

#59050 Dec 12, 2012
Sam wrote:
Here you go Justin. Go amuse you're little pea brain son.
Q: What's the difference between the Toronto Raptors and a dollar bill?
A: You can still get four quarters out of a dollar bill.
Once again Sammy.You are way too predictable.A guy who results to the same tired insults when he clearly can't think of anything esle to say.I was responding to Showtime about him calling me a Kobe hater.He was acting as if I'm a Kobe hater.He lives in a reality were details are small and thats very delusional.Great details is always needed and Kobe may be the prime example of overrated.Its not a popular opinion.I know many popular opinions that eventually shed truth at the end.See I don't look for acceptance from other people like you Laker Fans do.
Justin

Santa Rosa Beach, FL

#59051 Dec 12, 2012
sam wrote:
<quoted text> Son, either you are straight blind or plain stupid. I don't need to crack jokes when we have you.
Dummy.
Ugh!!!How does me being blind resorts to me having lack of sense?Sammy you need to calm down.
Justin

Santa Rosa Beach, FL

#59052 Dec 12, 2012
Sam wrote:
Here you go Justin. Go amuse you're little pea brain son.
Q: What's the difference between the Toronto Raptors and a dollar bill?
A: You can still get four quarters out of a dollar bill.
I'm sorry for your discomfort.I thought you were a Laker Fan?

“Rough road ahead”

Since: Aug 07

Location hidden

#59053 Dec 12, 2012
Justin wrote:
<quoted text>Why can't Kobe be the answer?Think it vice versa.When has Lebron not been the answer?He has rings but plays like a loser.I've been saying that for years and critically pointed out how Phil got the best out of his role players.Phil knew that a deep good bench ultimately replaces Kobe selfish play early in games.LA plays better without Kobe in most of the game because they have a better identity.
Cause this a system where Nash is suppose to run for D'Antoni and KB is not the PG.

That you even ask is stupid.

When was LBJ not the answer mmmm I don't know may be when he didn't win anything.

“Rough road ahead”

Since: Aug 07

Location hidden

#59054 Dec 12, 2012
Justin wrote:
Laker Fans can't separate these two terms.Kobe plays with great passion.Is a term applied to a very strong feeling about a person or thing. Passion is an intense emotion compelling feeling, enthusiasm, or desire for something.
A player who plays with great passion doesn't mean its converted correctly to be a full contribute to an overall team impact for success.This is not a question of ability.Kobe is a great individual player.Its a question of intelligence.Kobe biggest fault is his ego and for scientific terms having a huge ego is simply a form of un-intelligence.Lebron has never had a big ego and stills crown Wade as the leader of this team.Despite Lebron being the best player since Jordan and Shaq.
Ha ha ha Lebron never had a big ego ha ha ha yeah right!

“Rough road ahead”

Since: Aug 07

Location hidden

#59055 Dec 12, 2012
sam wrote:
<quoted text>no offense B. Losing to Cavs is serious.
I agree, it is serious and when You add the other losses makes it even more.

I wonder if he really thinks that all will be fix once Nash gets back, I can't believe it is that easy.

“Rough road ahead”

Since: Aug 07

Location hidden

#59056 Dec 12, 2012
Justin wrote:
<quoted text>Once again Sammy.You are way too predictable.A guy who results to the same tired insults when he clearly can't think of anything esle to say.I was responding to Showtime about him calling me a Kobe hater.He was acting as if I'm a Kobe hater.He lives in a reality were details are small and thats very delusional.Great details is always needed and Kobe may be the prime example of overrated.Its not a popular opinion.I know many popular opinions that eventually shed truth at the end.See I don't look for acceptance from other people like you Laker Fans do.
You don't know jack, how can You overrate a five time champ?
He is one of the greatest players of all time and future hall of fame.

You are a hater simple as that.

“Rough road ahead”

Since: Aug 07

Location hidden

#59057 Dec 12, 2012
Justin wrote:
<quoted text>I'm sorry for your discomfort.I thought you were a Laker Fan?
And that shows how much You know!

Nothing!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

NBA Basketball Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Who is better, Kobe or LeBron? (Mar '09) Aug 26 Fart news 2,106
News NBA Rumors: Knicks Interested In Trading For Ja... Aug 19 Fart news 2
how to get into the nba?? (May '06) Aug 18 Baby Kareem 480
News Jonas Valanciunas may get a max-deal despite no... Aug 10 Fart news 2
mai chut chatta hu Aug 8 Raj 1
News Is Kobe Bryant better than Michael Jordan? (Apr '07) Aug '15 Fart news 12,043
News Tony Allen says he wants to play about five mor... Jul '15 Fart news 4
More from around the web