West Palm Beach, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 6, 2012

sam wrote:
<quoted text> hahahaha. Well Dell again we lose. Lakeshow got it tonight, pressure is on. Hey where's Show these days? Hope he is not drowning in misery. Dude has a birthday and vamoosh, disappears.
Lol here we go Sam. Pricks over Heat Stroke(Close game. It can go either way because the Heat are comin off that terrible funny lost). Moons over Horses(ZZZZZZZZZZZZ). My god only 2 games tonight???????
Black Mamba

West Palm Beach, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 6, 2012

Justin wrote:
<quoted text>I got to say.Kobe may be older but I think this is his best year.I understand that Mia struggled when they came together but at least they defeated the bad teams.I'm SMH in astonishment agreeing with Skip.Kobe is not a top 5 player alltime.
Even I know Kobe is not a top 5 player. Top 10 yes in my opinion. Also don't forget Justina that Heat team is much younger than this current Lakers team. So you can't compare them at all.
Black Mamba

West Palm Beach, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 6, 2012

Justin wrote:
I really don't understand why Iverson is always brought up by Laker Fans.Even Philly Fans moved on.Woow talking about obsession.
We all know that Iverson was a bum from the begining and he needs to be up their in Atlanta with the rest of the losers. Seems like you are getting bent out of shape because we said something about him. I bet you were wone of those kids who were all on his nuts when he was a show boat with the baggy clothes, crossover crap etc. He did all that and he didn't get him a ring lol.
Black Mamba

West Palm Beach, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 6, 2012

Judged:

Dwhite12 wrote:
The New Orleans Hornets are expected to change their nickname to the Pelicans as early as the 2013-14 season, numerous sources told Yahoo! Sports.
The Hornets planned to change their nickname since Tom Benson, owner of the New Orleans Saints, purchased the team on April 14. Benson also owns the rights to the nickname Pelicans.(Getty Images)
The Hornets also considered the nicknames Krewe (groups of costumed paraders in the annual Mardi Gras carnival in New Orleans) and Brass.
Louisiana is the Pelican State. The brown pelican is the state bird and appears on the state flag and seal, and official state painting. Moreover, the Pelicans played minor league baseball in New Orleans in all but nine seasons from 1887-1959 and in 1977.
Gayle Benson, Benson's wife, told Fox Sports New Orleans recently her preference for new team colors was navy blue, red and gold.
The Hornets came to New Orleans in 2002 from Charlotte. New Orleans has also had an NBA team called the Jazz, which moved to Salt Lake City in 1979.
Some fans of the Charlotte Bobcats are hoping to get their old Hornets nickname back. The Hornets began playing in Charlotte in 1988. Bobcats owner Michael Jordan told The Charlotte Observer he would consider changing it back to Hornets if the name was available.
i dont care as much about the charlotte franhise gtting their name back, i wnt that awesome cout they had in the late 90's with the baskeball aroun the free throw line..awesome court
http://brazilianhornet.files.wordpress.com/20...
best court ever
The Pelicans?????????? I'm sorry, but how can a team with a name like that be taken seriously?.They should have went ahead and name them the New Orleans Whooping Cranes lol. I agree with you that they had a awesome looking court. To think Kobe would have been over there back in 96 if we didn't trade to get him. Wow.
Dwhite12

Ocoee, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 6, 2012

Black Mamba wrote:
<quoted text>The Pelicans?????????? I'm sorry, but how can a team with a name like that be taken seriously?.They should have went ahead and name them the New Orleans Whooping Cranes lol. I agree with you that they had a awesome looking court. To think Kobe would have been over there back in 96 if we didn't trade to get him. Wow.
yes hi, im the black mamba i play for the pelicans follow the kobe system obe awesome

lmao
Dwhite12

Ocoee, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 6, 2012

to be awesome*
Sam

Brampton, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 6, 2012

rrenault wrote:
<quoted text>
I agree with You, but really L.A. handing over Pau to S.A. is like asking to get beat in the post season by S.A.
Dallas not so much but what can they get from Dallas.
Hey RR what's up? No I was referring to Bargnani fitting in a Dallas or Spurs system.

“Rough road ahead”

Since: Aug 07

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 6, 2012

Justin wrote:
I really don't understand why Iverson is always brought up by Laker Fans.Even Philly Fans moved on.Woow talking about obsession.
There are some fans of iverson in this forum, but that's not the reason why in this time.

Regardless of who the player is this is news worthy of an idiotic proportions and we will talk about it.

Is not like we are talking bad about his skills as a player.
Sam

Brampton, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 6, 2012

Showtime wrote:
<quoted text> Keep him, I dont want bargs either lol.
I agree Show. All we hear up here is Bargs going to the lakers with Calderon and now Kleiza. I mean come on this would not be fair to us. You guys don't want Bargs. His value is slipping big time due to his poor performance. His time has worn out. I agree with you.
Sam

Brampton, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 6, 2012

Showtime wrote:
<quoted text>cant say I am looking forward to it, but I have to admit those are D'antoni type guys.
hahahah yea no kidding.
Sam

Brampton, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 6, 2012

Showtime wrote:
<quoted text> Iverson forgot to be poor and frugal I guess, who the hell needs a jeweler ! Iverson needs to grow up.
Iam sure Mr. T doesn't even sport jewellery anymore. AI was always a clown anyway. Talented yes but at times foolish.
Sam

Brampton, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 6, 2012

Judged:

rrenault wrote:
<quoted text>
Really 10k in groceries, who the hell is he feeding?, why would he keep spending 10k in clothes? You would think that after all there yrs are 10k per month there isn't much clothes left in the world he has not purchase already, plus
if his spending 10k on groceries why the heck is he spending 10k in restaurants?
You would think that with all the money he would had hired some one to manage his money.
All the jewelry was not paid for?!!! when was he planning on paying for it, if not when he was working?, same with the mortgages.
WHAT AN IDIOT!!!!
The best of all remember when he was being arrogant about not take bench role any team?
He refused to play, well now all the cash he could had made or still be making coming of the bench from some team would be a lot more then $62,500 per month.
Comes down to lack of education and poor upbringing. A lot of these guys are not very humble. They have big egos and never relaize that good things can come to an end. He lived for the moment.
Sam

Brampton, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 6, 2012

Judged:

The Water Boy wrote:
<quoted text>
I really dont understand why Atlanta Hawk fans are always discussing Kobe when most of them, yourself included, think he's overrated. "Woow talking about obsession"
Sammy was sharing the story by the way, he didnt write it. LOL
hahaha how true.
Sam

Brampton, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 6, 2012

Judged:

Justin wrote:
even if I did write and a true Lakers fan, what's it to you son? Like WB said , I believe you have more of an obsession than anything else.

“Rough road ahead”

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 6, 2012

Black Mamba wrote:
<quoted text>The Pelicans?????????? I'm sorry, but how can a team with a name like that be taken seriously?.They should have went ahead and name them the New Orleans Whooping Cranes lol. I agree with you that they had a awesome looking court. To think Kobe would have been over there back in 96 if we didn't trade to get him. Wow.
Whooping Cranes....priceless ha ha ha

“Rough road ahead”

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 6, 2012

Sam wrote:
<quoted text> Hey RR what's up? No I was referring to Bargnani fitting in a Dallas or Spurs system.
OH my bad I misread it, sorry.
Sam

Brampton, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 6, 2012

Judged:

Ginobili wrote:
KoMe is too one dimensional, whenever he scores 30 points or more in his career they lose 65% of the time. The moral of the story is his hogging hurts the team. Shaq told him that and Coach K and Coach Boenheim told him that.
Yea I guess hogging got him what 5 rings, a bunch of mvp's, a ton of loot, youngest to score 30K. Hmm.. shall I go on? Dude can't win either way with you. Had he been a bust in Charlotte , iam sure you would be the first to bellow that he was horrible. Look Flake enough already Pal. You spew the same ole crap every time you type. Do you even have enough knowledge or brains to discuss anything sensible? Do you? Quite frankly I am sure we are all sick of reading you're crap
Sam

Brampton, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 6, 2012

The Water Boy wrote:
<quoted text>
No, they realize it, they just like to hate. It's in their nature. The alternative is mental retardation. Wait...
Bottom line is, Kobe will shoulder the load if his teammates are playing as Justin does at the playground. How long he can do that, is the question.
Dang, hahahahaha.
Sam

Brampton, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 6, 2012

rrenault wrote:
<quoted text>
OH my bad I misread it, sorry.
no worries man, I didn't elaborate.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 57,641 - 57,660 of71,202
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••
•••
•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••