lakers fans
Sammy

Waterloo, Canada

#58676 Nov 21, 2012
Dwhite12 wrote:
<quoted text>
yeah but this is the lakers..who are built to compete..idk
I agree but if I was betting man and had debts up to my ears. Do I really care about Lakers. We are seeing more has beens flocking overseas more and more now.
Sammy

Toronto, Canada

#58678 Nov 21, 2012
On his way to an NCAA record 138 points, Grinnell’s Jack Taylor might have been able to score even more.

He did miss 56 shots, more than he made, and he didn't play for four minutes.

Taylor still surpassed the old scoring record by 25 points Tuesday night in a 179-104 victory against Faith Baptist Bible in Grinnell, Iowa.

Taylor took a mind-boggling 108 shots, one every 20 seconds, and made 27 3-pointers, a performance that had NBA stars buzzing, from Kobe Bryant and Kevin Durant to Carmelo Anthony and LeBron James.
Dwhite12

Summerfield, FL

#58679 Nov 21, 2012
rrenault wrote:
<quoted text>
REALLY?, Didn't see tonight's game, but that would explain why the under 100 pt game.
Not really in the move of watching the D'antoni's Lakers.
yeah, ironically the only thing that kept us in the game was our defense lol. part of the offensive problem was they played hack a dwight so we didnt get alot of shots but nobody hit the shots when they got htem. it was our defense that saved us.

maybe a shout out to his haters? lol j/k. my fave play was when dwight blocked a shot and threw it into the 4th row courtside
Dwhite12

Summerfield, FL

#58680 Nov 21, 2012
Sammy wrote:
On his way to an NCAA record 138 points, Grinnell’s Jack Taylor might have been able to score even more.
He did miss 56 shots, more than he made, and he didn't play for four minutes.
Taylor still surpassed the old scoring record by 25 points Tuesday night in a 179-104 victory against Faith Baptist Bible in Grinnell, Iowa.
Taylor took a mind-boggling 108 shots, one every 20 seconds, and made 27 3-pointers, a performance that had NBA stars buzzing, from Kobe Bryant and Kevin Durant to Carmelo Anthony and LeBron James.
im not that impressed, mainly becuase of what he said after the game "it felt like everything i shot was going in" well mainly im just upset at his stupidity of hte comment lol. well he took 70 three's and hit 27..really dude thats everythign goin in? you took 108 shots hypothetically thats 200 points. 108 shots 138 points..you really think everything you shot was going in? im not even dissing that it was against a divison 3 bible college. im just dissing on his comment. 27 of 70 to him = everythign going in...

on a side note how many assists did he have? zero lol
Dwhite12

Summerfield, FL

#58681 Nov 21, 2012
and yes what he dd was incredible..but his comment just made me laugh and i gotta factor that into the peformace as a whole
Dwhite12

Summerfield, FL

#58682 Nov 21, 2012
i know everyones going to bash mike d's defense, but tonightthe queens were just on fire. good d or bad d they were not missing
Dwhite12

Summerfield, FL

#58683 Nov 21, 2012
happy thanksgiving everyone, hope its great! mine wont be cuz im seeing not so good relatives lol. but hope your guys' is great
fanatic fan

United States

#58684 Nov 21, 2012
www.GetvipNews[dot]com/lakers- fans

“Justice always prevails”

Since: Jan 12

vacaville

#58685 Nov 21, 2012
Dwhite12 wrote:
i know everyones going to bash mike d's defense, but tonightthe queens were just on fire. good d or bad d they were not missing
I'm coming back home from the game now. The kings played about as good as they can. Arco arena only get this packed for laker games
Dwhite12

Summerfield, FL

#58686 Nov 22, 2012
The_Solution wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm coming back home from the game now. The kings played about as good as they can. Arco arena only get this packed for laker games
since you were there, im curious in your opinion why did we lose? bad defense or good kings offense? because to me it looked like no matter what defense the kings were just hitting every shot they took, good or bad defense they drained the ball all night long especially in the 4th

“All for 1, 1 for all”

Since: Apr 08

Akron, Ohio

#58687 Nov 22, 2012
He also hung back at mid court, and let his team mates play defense. However, still amazing.

Happy Thanksgiving to you all.
Sammy

Waterloo, Canada

#58690 Nov 22, 2012
Dwhite12 wrote:
<quoted text>
im not that impressed, mainly becuase of what he said after the game "it felt like everything i shot was going in" well mainly im just upset at his stupidity of hte comment lol. well he took 70 three's and hit 27..really dude thats everythign goin in? you took 108 shots hypothetically thats 200 points. 108 shots 138 points..you really think everything you shot was going in? im not even dissing that it was against a divison 3 bible college. im just dissing on his comment. 27 of 70 to him = everythign going in...
on a side note how many assists did he have? zero lol
Ok here's my take. The kid is a ball hogging wimp. Review it on You tube. The guys he was playing against look like a bunch of nerds. No way in heck back in my time or even now I would allow this crap. I would be on him like flies on sh*t.
Sammy

Toronto, Canada

#58691 Nov 22, 2012
Yea and this was NCAA? Seemed more like primary school league if you ask me.
sam

Toronto, Canada

#58692 Nov 22, 2012
Omg no ball? Can some one tell me why there's no games on Thanksgiving but yet Xmas day there is.
Dwhite12

Summerfield, FL

#58693 Nov 22, 2012
Sammy wrote:
Yea and this was NCAA? Seemed more like primary school league if you ask me.
divison 3 which is like the junior varisty playing against a middle school team..and it was a bible college so you know they had a lot of talent on that team
Dwhite12

Summerfield, FL

#58694 Nov 22, 2012
meaning division 1 is like kentucky, syrause, memphis etc.

divison 2 is usually smaller schools, western washington, seattle pacific, soutern indiana, south leo,winona stat, west texas a&m basically schools youve not heard of lol

and dvision 3 are like junior colleges and bible colleges
sammy

Toronto, Canada

#58695 Nov 22, 2012
Dwhite12 wrote:
<quoted text>
divison 3 which is like the junior varisty playing against a middle school team..and it was a bible college so you know they had a lot of talent on that team
Yea talented scripture reading.
sammy

Waterloo, Canada

#58696 Nov 23, 2012
Ok Dell. Ready for predictions. Hope everyone had a great thanks giving.
Dwhite12

Summerfield, FL

#58697 Nov 23, 2012
With the hiring of Mike D'Antoni as coach, the Los Angeles Lakers are showing a renewed interest in acquiring exiled Utah Jazz guard Raja Bell, league sources told Yahoo! Sports. Yahoo! Sports

With the hiring of Mike D'Antoni as coach, the Los Angeles Lakers are showing a renewed interest in acquiring exiled Utah Jazz guard Raja Bell, league sources told Yahoo! Sports. Yahoo! Sports

dudeis 36 are we trying to get older should have gone fter barbosa

“Rough road ahead”

Since: Aug 07

Location hidden

#58698 Nov 23, 2012
Dwhite12 wrote:
dudeis 36 are we trying to get older should have gone fter barbosa
May be they are planning on getting senior discount when they travel, it just makes no sense I understand they want his out side shooting and defense mind, but he is 36!!!!, his best defensive yrs are gone and his shooting I don't know how good it really is now.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

NBA Basketball Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Matthew Dellavedova trick shot? We got that. 25 min SOO 2
News No Arrests After Downtown Shooting Leaves 1 Dea... Jan 8 Parden Pard 1
News Who is better, Kobe or LeBron? (Mar '09) Dec 30 Samuel 2,117
News Westbrook has 31 points, Thunder beat Timberwol... Dec 26 Go Blue Forever 1
News Blaine Woman Faces Murder Charges For Role In F... Dec 23 Knock off purse s... 6
News Blagojevich is appealing his prison sentence ag... Dec 22 former democrat 1
News Bizarre finish has Raptors crying foul after lo... Dec '16 Sam 13
More from around the web