|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 15, 2012

Judged:

LAKERS 4 LIFE wrote:
<quoted text>Who Justina? Lol he is probely in Atlanta eating some tater salad or getting ready to be in the thanksgiving parade as a female turkey wearig a Lebron jersey wearing Atlantsa Hawks shoes.
I meant Puke Walton. Lmao
Dwhite12

Altamonte Springs, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 15, 2012

Judged:

Showtime wrote:
<quoted text> I dont care how exciting they look, if they cant play Defense we aren't winning jack, I will wait and see if MD realizes this .
im just saying, with the guys we got in kobe, mwp and dwight im not that worried about defense, thats not even counting the other 7 footer we have on the starting 5
Dwhite12

Altamonte Springs, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 15, 2012

Judged:

Sam wrote:
Btw, where is "puke" these days?
googled puke walton rotoworld and got this

Luke Walton played 12 minutes off the bench in Cleveland's victory on Tuesday, and it sounds like he'll be a fixture in Byron Scott's rotation.
Sammy

Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 15, 2012

Sad but true. Have at the women going up the escalator

://www.buzzfeed.com/mattbellas sai/45-people-you-wont-believe -actually-exist-6z51?fb_source =feed&ref=feed&refid=5 2&_ft_=fbid.16591041355199 0&s=mobile
Sammy

Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 15, 2012

Sammy

Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 15, 2012

Dwhite12 wrote:
<quoted text>
googled puke walton rotoworld and got this
Luke Walton played 12 minutes off the bench in Cleveland's victory on Tuesday, and it sounds like he'll be a fixture in Byron Scott's rotation.
ah so that's where he is. Shucks he missed playing with Lebron by 2years.
Dwhite12

Altamonte Springs, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 16, 2012

Sammy wrote:
<quoted text> ah so that's where he is. Shucks he missed playing with Lebron by 2years.
got traded with a 1st for sessions..i realize now we didnt give up the 1st to get sessions, we gave it up to get rid of puke lol
Dwhite12

Altamonte Springs, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 16, 2012

why we gave up a 1st round pick with an expiring contract in fish for n expring contract in hill.

would have love to drafted jeremy lamb

“Rough road ahead”

Since: Aug 07

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 16, 2012

Black Mamba wrote:
<quoted text>I agree and I wonder if they would have been that close if Brown was still on the bench. I think they would have been blown out. Defense played better. The offense had a brain fart as Kobe said on the final possession of the game when Gasol had to take that 3 pointer. We will bounce back next game against the Suns.
'

Oh with Brown on the bench it wouldn't been even close, for last second shot.

Shame the Pau didn't hit it.
Dwhite12

Altamonte Springs, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 16, 2012

Marc Stein: Injury-ravaged Raptors, I'm told, have pondered making fresh run at Mickael Pietrus but, w/15 guaranteed deals, lean toward staying course Twitter @ESPNSteinLine
Dwhite12

Altamonte Springs, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 16, 2012

Judged:

Marc Stein: Word is Hornets & Matt Carroll working on buyout after CHA dealt Carroll for Hakim Warrick. Possible free-agent shooter for Lakers' radar? Twitter @ESPNSteinLine

i dont know where he's getting the lakers angle, or how he considers him a shooter, he shot 8 of 43 last year and the year before 17 of 46 and before, 2 for 19..only three times in 9 years has he sht above 33% from beyond the arc with a carer avrage of .32% this guy's a shooter? only if your definition is he takes shots and dont count making them
Sammy

Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 16, 2012

Judged:

Dwhite12 wrote:
Marc Stein: Injury-ravaged Raptors, I'm told, have pondered making fresh run at Mickael Pietrus but, w/15 guaranteed deals, lean toward staying course Twitter @ESPNSteinLine
Not sure if he is the answer but man we are hurting. We could actually be quite good if we were at full strength.
sammy

Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 16, 2012

Judged:

Tracy McGrady, who signed a one-year deal with the CBAs Qingdao Golden Eagles this offseason, made his exhibition debut today against a team comprised of players from the NBL (National Basketball League, Australia) and the NCAA. McGrady scored 17 points, grabbed 8 rebounds, and dished 6 assists in 29 minutes, according to Sina Sports. Qingdao won the game 93-83, and McGrady highlighted his performance with a baseline drive and one-handed slam

http://www.youtube.com/watch...
Dwhite12

Altamonte Springs, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 16, 2012

Sammy wrote:
<quoted text> Not sure if he is the answer but man we are hurting. We could actually be quite good if we were at full strength.
id love for us to sign him, if we sign carroll instead of pietrus ill be super pissed lol but not surprised
Dwhite12

Altamonte Springs, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 16, 2012

Dwhite12

Altamonte Springs, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 16, 2012

Judged:

here's somethinge can do...game 9 predictions.....

1) Will Kobe score 24 or more points?

2) Will Dwight Howard record a double-double?

3) Will Pau score 15 or more points?

4) Will Metta score 14 or more points?

5) Over/Under 19.5 points for Lakers bench

6) Over/Under 14.5 turnovers for the Lakers

7) Will the Lakers score 100 or more points?

8) Which team will have more assists (Lakers, Suns, Tie)?

9) Who will lead the Suns in scoring?

10) Will the Lakers win?
Showtime

Anaheim, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 16, 2012

Dwhite12 wrote:
<quoted text>
im just saying, with the guys we got in kobe, mwp and dwight im not that worried about defense, thats not even counting the other 7 footer we have on the starting 5
Well in the end it doesnt matter how you do it as long as you win, but pressures on for this guy now.
Dwhite12

Altamonte Springs, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 16, 2012

Showtime wrote:
<quoted text> Well in the end it doesnt matter how you do it as long as you win, but pressures on for this guy now.
i agree 100% i believe mike d should be judged by how he does, not by the fact that he's not phil jackson
Sammy

Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 16, 2012

Judged:

Dwhite12 wrote:
<quoted text>
i agree 100% i believe mike d should be judged by how he does, not by the fact that he's not phil jackson
You are right but you will never eliminate what could have been.
sammy

Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 16, 2012

Judged:

Thank god for the flopping rule.
http://www.nba.com/video/channels/originals/2...

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••