Snowflake

San Francisco, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 7, 2012

Most of us Americans do not look at Canada as a country, you guys have no backbones. Just like Sam who is a black Canadian, wimpy and tiny. You never fought alongside us and you only take handouts from america. You are like our dogs but the exception you are useless. No Canadian BB team has ever won the NBA title, not even close.
Sammy

Brampton, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 7, 2012

Snowflake wrote:
Most of us Americans do not look at Canada as a country, you guys have no backbones. Just like Sam who is a black Canadian, wimpy and tiny. You never fought alongside us and you only take handouts from america. You are like our dogs but the exception you are useless. No Canadian BB team has ever won the NBA title, not even close.
Point proven Ass wipe. One question for you. As an American , do you all think this way? Or are you just one of the scum Americans filled with ignorance? Iam not about to get politcial with you Ginoflake because I have enough respect for the sensible Americans in this room. I can be very nasty if I want to be. So let's not go there. Keep it coming Ginoflake, we all know with your comments how uneducated you really are. You love to bellow nonsense for attention along with your bed buddy j c*ock.
Sammy

Brampton, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 7, 2012

Snowflake wrote:
lol@wimpy and tiny. Yea you know me so well right Ginoflake? I will agree Iam certainly not the 6ft 8 290lb Asian Gorilla that you decribed yourself as.
Ginobili

San Francisco, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 7, 2012

No 280 lbs, thanks for calling me Asian, they are my second favorite ethnic group next to our white anglo saxon. You can be nasty all you want but ppl here think you are a clown. Your dumb name calling has turn many off, most of the ppl do not read ur post anyways. I do bc it is funny and it sound like an eight year old kid.

“Justice always prevails”

Since: Jan 12

vacaville

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 7, 2012

Sammy wrote:
<quoted text>Point proven Ass wipe. One question for you. As an American , do you all think this way? Or are you just one of the scum Americans filled with ignorance? Iam not about to get politcial with you Ginoflake because I have enough respect for the sensible Americans in this room. I can be very nasty if I want to be. So let's not go there. Keep it coming Ginoflake, we all know with your comments how uneducated you really are. You love to bellow nonsense for attention along with your bed buddy j c*ock.
Nothing but love for my brothers up north

vacaville

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 7, 2012

Ginobili wrote:
No 280 lbs, thanks for calling me Asian, they are my second favorite ethnic group next to our white anglo saxon. You can be nasty all you want but ppl here think you are a clown. Your dumb name calling has turn many off, most of the ppl do not read ur post anyways. I do bc it is funny and it sound like an eight year old kid.
"Your dumb name calling has turn many off" Way to contradict yourself
Ginobili

San Francisco, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 7, 2012

Laker fans, it is not going to happen this year, almost the same team as last year.

vacaville

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 7, 2012

Ginobili wrote:
Laker fans, it is not going to happen this year, almost the same team as last year.
Y do you post here if you don't have anything new to say? Go post in your lebron cock gobblers club forum
Ginobili

San Francisco, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 7, 2012

Yes my Spurs look mighty strong last night, this year they may do it. hey have to get thru the Lakers and Thunder though, lot harder than Miami.
bnm

Netherlands

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 7, 2012

meh
Showtime

Los Angeles, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 7, 2012

Ginobili wrote:
You change your mind rapidly, your off your meds again snatch-zilla
Sammy

Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 7, 2012

Showtime wrote:
<quoted text> You change your mind rapidly, your off your meds again snatch-zilla
He says no one reads my posts because he says so. What a jack azz.

“Yummy”

Since: Oct 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 7, 2012

Judged:

We get our first look at the team in a few hours. I hope all my Laker fans are ready! Just realize that this is the start of something big. Dont' let the haters get to you!
Sammy

Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 7, 2012

The_Solution wrote:
<quoted text>
Nothing but love for my brothers up north
Thanks man.
The Water Boy

Kennewick, WA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 7, 2012

Ginobili wrote:
Awwww...somebody got their widdle-fee-wings hurt!

Ginobili, AKA, "Lakersfanforlife" (4 years ago) go get yourself some trim already. Sheesh. Everytime I look in this b!tch, your're in here nibbling on Lebron's scrotum sack and putting down Kobe in one way or another.

What a...well, FLAKE.
The Water Boy

Kennewick, WA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 7, 2012

Mochabreeze wrote:
We get our first look at the team in a few hours. I hope all my Laker fans are ready! Just realize that this is the start of something big. Dont' let the haters get to you!
They dont...they amuse us. Unless, its the same tire-@zz trolls with the same tired material like Justin and Angela/snowflake bring us.

Go Lakers.
Showtime

Los Angeles, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 7, 2012

Sammy wrote:
<quoted text> Thanks man.
Don't worry about these morons sammy, hes a retarded racist American, That's why they don't give sasquatch human rights .
Showtime

Los Angeles, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 7, 2012

By the way, people interested in watching the lakers, how are you guys gonna watch them, a good part of LA cant even watch them on tv, I am sure plenty of online streaming will be going on, any suggestions?
The Water Boy

Kennewick, WA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 7, 2012

Justin wrote:
<quoted text>Don't get mad at me for your lack of detail.Westbrook wasn't even a top 10 pg at that time.Unless you really want to play dumb.I'll pull some vids of Jordan schooling Kobe 18 or doesn't it matter?Of course it does.You simplistic minded bafoon.You can't acknowledge that and Kobe's 33.He's still in his prime like KG was when he got to Boston.If Lebron turns 32 are you making those same excuses.
Sigh...

Little Justin, Just-10...

Kobe in his prime still? Mentally, sure. I dont think you understand what mileage is though, pimp. Maybe you could ask your uncle, the "assistant coach" over at Indiana State" to explain that to you?
Sammy

Brampton, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 7, 2012

Showtime wrote:
<quoted text> Don't worry about these morons sammy, hes a retarded racist American, That's why they don't give sasquatch human rights .
No worries Show. We all know the concensus here. The more Flakey and Timberfake post the more dumb they look.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••
•••
•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••