|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 6, 2012

Judged:

Justin wrote:
<quoted text>Knowledge is nothing more than one's perception of what they consider knowledge.Like you BlackMammie.You may consider knowledge is basketball lol.I don't consider basketball knowledge.Its all cool and all that we glamorous it but physically Lebron is better.Name in any sport that we don't give the edge to the most physically gifted player?Its just common natural sense Lebron is better.Not hard to debate its just there.Can't change your genetics but Lebron is a human envolved Great Ape.He surpassed genetics.He's a mutation of a BEAST!!!!
Football? Jamarcus russel threw 60 yards from a knee and he is home sipping purple drank

“Justice always prevails”

Since: Jan 12

vacaville

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 6, 2012

Justin wrote:
<quoted text>Ok I will patiently wait till you name me Kobe's prime years.I will evaluate thej for uou.MJ lost his speed after his first retirement.We are not arguing his prime years because the prime years are your years when you are leading your team and a top 5 player.Kobe is very much in his prime and you guys can't use minutes to validate that point when its because he came in the league so young that made him play more years.The Laker pacifism is pathetic.
Who are you to say what can be said in an argument.!?? The minutes argument is a perfect explanation as to why ones body would be beat up after all of these seasons

vacaville

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 6, 2012

Ginobili wrote:
How we measure how good someone is, we need to know how important he is to the team. When Lebron does not played his teams Cleveland and Miami were under 400 when he he plays they are over 600. When KoMe or MJ does not play the teams are still over 600 and when they play the team is over 600.
That system is flawed. The bulls did great last season without d rose in the regular season but got scraped In the playoffs
Ginobili

San Francisco, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 6, 2012

After rose got hurt, the Bull's bench was too thin for the playoffs-- only seven deep not good enough bc the playoffs are much more intense and focused.

vacaville

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 6, 2012

Ginobili wrote:
After rose got hurt, the Bull's bench was too thin for the playoffs-- only seven deep not good enough bc the playoffs are much more intense and focused.
So their record lied then?
sam

Brampton, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 6, 2012

Justin wrote:
<quoted text>This is when I say that you are a Lakertard.You try to belittle Jordan to make Kobe uplifted in some way.I can easily say Kobe competition was lacked during 01-04 finals.No legitimate Eastern teams to beat.Jordan retired and Shaq in LA.All you had was the Pacers,Nets,76ers and Pistons.Com pletely watererd down league from Jordans competition.He beated top 15 HOF in every Finals.Kobe had a top 10 player in 3 Finals and none of his competition makes top 20 or 30.Kobe played a even more watered down league.
forgot the Meds yet again? Now iam convinced the crack pipe is welded to your lips. Kobe played an even more watered down league. Wouldn't starting your car in a closed garage be any easier solution J c*ock?
sam

Brampton, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 6, 2012

Justin wrote:
<quoted text> is a type of short story that typically features folkloric fantasy characters, such as fairies, goblins, elves, trolls, dwarves, giants, mermaids, or gnomes, and usually magic or enchantments. However, only a small number of the stories refer to fairies. The stories may nonetheless be distinguished from other folk narratives such as legends (which generally involve belief in the veracity of the events described)[1] and explicitly moral tales.Ok Sammy tell Jebus hey for me when you get your 12 goblin wives and 12 goblin kids in afterlife.
wow golly chee folks and all this coming from a dilusional wacko. You should have included yourself into your statment above. You of all people live a fairytale life and then some. Put a cap in in it Justin. Coming back in here to blow bull sh*t up our asses is old hat.
sam

Brampton, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 6, 2012

The_Solution wrote:
<quoted text>
So their record lied then?
No Ginoflake does.
Ginobili

San Francisco, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 6, 2012

Justin, Sam is just a clown. The records do not lied, it is just that the playoffs are not easy, many called it another season, if you really played BB like you told me,then you know what I am talking about. The playoffs are played with a lot more focus and intensity. Some teams do well and some do not.
Sam

Brampton, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 6, 2012

Ginobili wrote:
Justin, Sam is just a clown. The records do not lied, it is just that the playoffs are not easy, many called it another season, if you really played BB like you told me,then you know what I am talking about. The playoffs are played with a lot more focus and intensity. Some teams do well and some do not.
Well you have to be clown dealing with 2 bimbos named flake and Jrock. No one can take any of you 2 jackasses seriously. Come on in Gino, you being a retired chinese nbaer(so you claim) and an admitted split personality freak. That's enough for anyone to be a clown around you circus freaks. Shall we continue? You know me by now.
Sam

Brampton, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 6, 2012

Why do you freaks even find your tails in here. More so J c*ock. I mean if you choose to come in here and talk smack about not just Kobe,Lakers, or other nonsense. Then expect to be spat on.

“Timshel”

Tulsa, OK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 6, 2012

The_Solution wrote:
<quoted text>
Kobe is not in his prime. He came out of highschool so he has played more seasons than his age shows. The amount of playoff games he has played add up to at least another full season. Plus Olympic Games. He has more ware on his body than any other 33 year old. And he is still one of the best even though he's not in his prime
Totally agree. Kobe's past his prime but the state he's in now is still better than 97% of the league.

Don't these haters realize they're throwing out all logic and reasoning capabilities when they let their misguided emotions take over?

“Timshel”

Tulsa, OK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 6, 2012

Sam wrote:
<quoted text> Well you have to be clown dealing with 2 bimbos named flake and Jrock. No one can take any of you 2 jackasses seriously. Come on in Gino, you being a retired chinese nbaer(so you claim) and an admitted split personality freak. That's enough for anyone to be a clown around you circus freaks. Shall we continue? You know me by now.
I'll be a clown with you Sammy. You're right, the ride(train wreck) is funny.
Sam

Brampton, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 6, 2012

_Jusayin_ wrote:
<quoted text>
I'll be a clown with you Sammy. You're right, the ride(train wreck) is funny.
yea twiddle dee and twiddle dumb have been at it for years with the same crap from years ago. Iam sure Barnum and Bailey would hire them in seconds.
Ginobili

San Francisco, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 7, 2012

My group here we are either coaches, players or ardent fans or a combo but you only know BS. Why don't you stop that third grade name calling. All we r saying is that KoMe is over rated.
Showtime

Los Angeles, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 7, 2012

Justin wrote:
<quoted text>Ya I do love Kobe.I'm actually a Kobe Fan in person more than Lebron.I defend him all the time but I hate hypocrites.I'm sorry I'm to ambiguous to hypocrites who do not understand equal validated arguments.
I rip kobe all the time, where are you when I rip him? you see you put me on the same category with real ball sucking kobe fans, I am a lakers fan first, I dont live and die by what kobe does, but I will defend him against people who discredit him.
Showtime

Los Angeles, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 7, 2012

Justin wrote:
<quoted text>Ok I will patiently wait till you name me Kobe's prime years.I will evaluate thej for uou.MJ lost his speed after his first retirement.We are not arguing his prime years because the prime years are your years when you are leading your team and a top 5 player.Kobe is very much in his prime and you guys can't use minutes to validate that point when its because he came in the league so young that made him play more years.The Laker pacifism is pathetic.
In this day and age you need a great team, michael Jordan or your god Lebron cant do it by themselves, too much talent now a days, thats why the lakers and miami, and whoever else wants to win have to reload, you seem to keep mistaking this with a one man sport, thats all you kids care about. Kobe isn't the greatest player, and there is no greatest player, I dont know how many times I have to say it, its all opinion, you think kobe is in his prime, I dont, neither of us are right.
Showtime

Los Angeles, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 7, 2012

Justin wrote:
Laker pacifism is slowly becoming Lakerism.Its a neo-religious dogma that is passed around neither more truthful than the other.The truth is Kobe has never been a supreme athlete since Shaq lefted.He was still athleted but not the way he was at 21-24.Kobe has never put together a great all around year to make him Lebron or Jordan with his great teams.Like now with Howard.His numbers will drop incredibly.He is not efficient enough to maintain a 30 point a game status and if so they will lose.His best year was on a horrific squad and the year after was very mediocre to me to the guys who should of got that MVP over Kobe wink wink CP3 with 1 less game in the win total.Kobe would have zero MVP's.
So why you keep coming in here if thats what you really think of laker fans? lonely much? go preach to people who agree with your babble, if you can find any, take ginobli with you he seems kiss your ass nicely.
sam

Brampton, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 7, 2012

Ginobili wrote:
My group here we are either coaches, players or ardent fans or a combo but you only know BS. Why don't you stop that third grade name calling. All we r saying is that KoMe is over rated.
Put the bifocals on buddy.I repeat, the so called third grade name calling won't stop until you stop with kindergarten crap you preach in here. Don't be calling us out with nonsense( Black quotas, ex nbaer, chinese roots, kobe crap) unless you come in here with intelligent basketball discussion. Who do you think you are running off your mouth and telling us not to react with name calling? You reap what you sow.
sam

Brampton, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 7, 2012

Showtime wrote:
<quoted text> So why you keep coming in here if thats what you really think of laker fans? lonely much? go preach to people who agree with your babble, if you can find any, take ginobli with you he seems kiss your ass nicely.
Exactly. Ginoflake thinks I haven't forgotten about the degrading comments he made about my country and other nonsense. I am sorry but he either gtfo or I will continue to humiliate him. Its just that simple.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••
•••
•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••