Black Mamba

West Palm Beach, FL

#57796 Oct 3, 2012
Showtime wrote:
<quoted text> I would be upset with Johnson if I were a nets fan, you just dont say that, then again the nets have nothing good going for them, might as well.
What's up Show. How is everything going man? Season is almost here and hey said that Howard wants to maybe play in the som preseason games. I still say that he doesn't need to rush because him being at 100% is a huge key. He said he is ahead of schdule. We shall see how tha goes. I can't wait to see this Laker team in the court because in mt opinion they can win a title with this time. Nash vs the younger pgs always scares the hell out of me, but at least he can put pressure on them too. I think that Chris Duhon can do well and Mike Brown thought he had a little pressure last year? He better be prepared and I really hope he is ready because I was one of the fans that didn't believe him.
Black Mamba

West Palm Beach, FL

#57797 Oct 3, 2012
Sam wrote:
Matty had some run in.
http://www.tmz.com/videos/0_uzuocdqt/ #!id=0_uzuocdqt
Lol I know this has nothing to do with basketball, but I know you remember this.
&fe ature=related
Sammy

Brampton, Canada

#57798 Oct 3, 2012
Black Mamba wrote:
<quoted text>What's good Sam. I know you are ready for the season and I know you are ready for mt famous picks for each days games. How do you think the Raptors are going to do? I'm not going to call them the Craptors like you do lol.
Hey Dell Oh man can't wait for your picks. Well once again the GM as always is looking for big things or least playoff bound. New additions in Lowry, Landry Fields, and our new sensation from Europe 7ftr( Jonas) should help. In fact at a press conference he said to reporters, bring it Howard. A deal will probably go down for Calderon as we experience the same nonsense of 2 point guards. Without a vet other than has been Magloire , we don't stand a chance. Other than that I like the rebuilding process and anxious to see how things go.
Sammy

Brampton, Canada

#57799 Oct 3, 2012
Black Mamba wrote:
<quoted text>Lol I know this has nothing to do with basketball, but I know you remember this. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =cLPI_p5RnR0XX&feature=rel ated
That's hilarious. Crap what was that movie again?
Sammy

Brampton, Canada

#57800 Oct 3, 2012
Black Mamba wrote:
<quoted text>Joe is being blinded by the NY lights and they always will be the New Jersey Nuts in my opinion.
I wonder if Spike Lee will become a Nets fan now that they moved to Brooklyn.
Showtime

Hawthorne, CA

#57801 Oct 3, 2012
Sam the man wrote:
<quoted text> Well perhaps the air will be cleaner in Lando.
Big baby can cry loud, and I am sure hes quite good at putting food away, and polluting the locker room as well.
Sammy

Brampton, Canada

#57802 Oct 3, 2012
Showtime wrote:
<quoted text> Big baby can cry loud, and I am sure hes quite good at putting food away, and polluting the locker room as well.
Lol. Isn't it great when I guy will fondly remember a guy's smelly gas over his playing abilities. Wow.
Sammy

Brampton, Canada

#57803 Oct 3, 2012
Lol. Isn't it great when a guy will fondly remember a guy's smelly gas over his playing abilities. Wow.
Dwhite12

Winter Park, FL

#57804 Oct 4, 2012
Sammy wrote:
<quoted text> That's hilarious. Crap what was that movie again?
harlem nights
Black Mamba

West Palm Beach, FL

#57805 Oct 4, 2012
Sammy wrote:
<quoted text> That's hilarious. Crap what was that movie again?
Lol that was Harlem Nights. That movie had so many funny people in it. Eddie Murphy, Richard Pyror, Fred Sanford etc. Also Sam be very carful because you can meet a chick like this lol
Black Mamba

West Palm Beach, FL

#57806 Oct 4, 2012
Sammy wrote:
<quoted text> I wonder if Spike Lee will become a Nets fan now that they moved to Brooklyn.
Lol I can't see Spike Lee trading in his Pricks hat for a Nut Hat. Even though him and Jay Z are cool I really believe Spike would die for the Knicks. Brooklyn Nets will be no different from the New Jersey Shore Nets which is bad. Joe Johnson has already gotton off to a good start with his commmet lol.
Black Mamba

West Palm Beach, FL

#57807 Oct 4, 2012
Showtime wrote:
<quoted text> Big baby can cry loud, and I am sure hes quite good at putting food away, and polluting the locker room as well.
Big Baby looks like he can let some really fouls ones out. It's sad that someone like him has a ring, but at least he will no be heard from as much since the Magic are rebuilding.
sam

Brampton, Canada

#57808 Oct 4, 2012
Black Mamba wrote:
<quoted text>Lol that was Harlem Nights. That movie had so many funny people in it. Eddie Murphy, Richard Pyror, Fred Sanford etc. Also Sam be very carful because you can meet a chick like this lol http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =0eUdk0YVHZMXX
oh man that's right how could I forget my boy Redd foxx.
sam

Brampton, Canada

#57809 Oct 4, 2012
Black Mamba wrote:
<quoted text>Lol that was Harlem Nights. That movie had so many funny people in it. Eddie Murphy, Richard Pyror, Fred Sanford etc. Also Sam be very carful because you can meet a chick like this lol http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =0eUdk0YVHZMXX
hahaha funny thing is I have seen chicks like that.
Justin

Mound, MN

#57811 Oct 5, 2012
Showtime wrote:
<quoted text> Jordan was the best at his age cause he had no one to compete against, put lebron, wade, kobe in Jordans place and they are the best player at that time, you expect kobe to be the best with todays talent at his age, god learn some basketball godzilla
This is when I say that you are a Lakertard.You try to belittle Jordan to make Kobe uplifted in some way.I can easily say Kobe competition was lacked during 01-04 finals.No legitimate Eastern teams to beat.Jordan retired and Shaq in LA.All you had was the Pacers,Nets,76ers and Pistons.Com pletely watererd down league from Jordans competition.He beated top 15 HOF in every Finals.Kobe had a top 10 player in 3 Finals and none of his competition makes top 20 or 30.Kobe played a even more watered down league.
Justin

Mound, MN

#57812 Oct 5, 2012
_Jusayin_ wrote:
<quoted text>
No joke. I think they had the weakest bench of all playoff teams last year and possibly top 10 worst in the league as well.
There size makeups for what they lacked on the bench.Its funny how when Kobe loses its his team fault but when Mia loses it's always Lebron fault not Wade or Bosh or completely lack of depth.It just astonishes the level of biase hypocrisy goes to being a Laker fan.
Justin

Mound, MN

#57813 Oct 5, 2012
Showtime wrote:
<quoted text> Hey dick head, westbrook was pretty effin good I guess you didn't watch that series they almost took the lakers out because of westbrook, durant didn't have such a great series because artest did a pretty decent job on him...Also look at kobes age, hes wearing down, hes no longer the same player he once was, which means he cant defend as good, he cant jump as high, he lost a step here and there, kobe isn't the same anymore, god your a effin moron.
Don't get mad at me for your lack of detail.Westbrook wasn't even a top 10 pg at that time.Unless you really want to play dumb.I'll pull some vids of Jordan schooling Kobe 18 or doesn't it matter?Of course it does.You simplistic minded bafoon.You can't acknowledge that and Kobe's 33.He's still in his prime like KG was when he got to Boston.If Lebron turns 32 are you making those same excuses.
Ginobili

San Francisco, CA

#57814 Oct 5, 2012
You hit it on the nose again Justin. In playoffs , KoMe puts up more bricks than a bricklayer. He can't be ranked with LJ nor MJ. Now I have a whole bunch of ppl agreeing with me--Angela,Snowflake,Justin, Aussie Bob et al.
Justin

Mound, MN

#57815 Oct 5, 2012
Black Mamba wrote:
<quoted text>Lol that's like a slap in Sasquatch face because even he has more knowlege than Justina and his sister Ginobili combined.
Knowledge is nothing more than one's perception of what they consider knowledge.Like you BlackMammie.You may consider knowledge is basketball lol.I don't consider basketball knowledge.Its all cool and all that we glamorous it but physically Lebron is better.Name in any sport that we don't give the edge to the most physically gifted player?Its just common natural sense Lebron is better.Not hard to debate its just there.Can't change your genetics but Lebron is a human envolved Great Ape.He surpassed genetics.He's a mutation of a BEAST!!!!
Showtime

Placentia, CA

#57816 Oct 5, 2012
Justin wrote:
<quoted text>This is when I say that you are a Lakertard.You try to belittle Jordan to make Kobe uplifted in some way.I can easily say Kobe competition was lacked during 01-04 finals.No legitimate Eastern teams to beat.Jordan retired and Shaq in LA.All you had was the Pacers,Nets,76ers and Pistons.Com pletely watererd down league from Jordans competition.He beated top 15 HOF in every Finals.Kobe had a top 10 player in 3 Finals and none of his competition makes top 20 or 30.Kobe played a even more watered down league.
You see thats all you come in here for, to talk about kobe, you love the guy, out of all the things I said, you pick that...first off if your gonna call me a tard, cause I dont agree with your views, I call you a tard just case you are one, coming in here talking up the same ole nonsense....well in my opinion Jordans competiont was terrible, if you wanna call kobes competition washed up go for it, but I simply think there is more talent now than there ever was in the 90s...I am not saying JOrdan sucks, I think hes great, I just dont think much about his competition...get off kobes sack already, thats all you wanna talk about.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

NBA Basketball Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News NBA Rumors: Adam Silver Preparing to Ban Hack-a... Apr 25 tom wingo 3
News Curry, Warriors use stunning comeback to beat P... Apr 24 tom wingo 2
News What is the Sixers' Ideal Pick Position? Apr 16 tom wingo 2
News Tears, anger mark 1st anniversary of SKorean fe... Apr 16 Brady Chub Club 1
News The Latest: Protest, investigation in S. Caroli... Apr 9 Concerned Parent 2
he still felt she was very beautiful Apr 6 patrick-paul 1
News Nick Young likely to miss rest of season for La... Apr 5 tom wingo 2
More from around the web