lakers fans
Black Mamba

West Palm Beach, FL

#56179 May 22, 2012
The Lowly Water Boy wrote:
Im going against y'all...
Im picking San Antonio to bring it home.
Go Timmy D!
I right with you. GO SPURS GO and TIMMY D GET THAT 5TH RING!!!!!!!!!!
Sammy

Mississauga, Canada

#56180 May 22, 2012
Black Mamba wrote:
<quoted text>There was absoulutly nothing wrong with SVG as the coach. Howard was starting to act like a baby because he saw superstars teaming up with other superstars and that's something he may have wanted. STG and Ottis Smith was gone and now Howard may be on his way out which means the Magic franchise will be fu##ed for years to come.
Hey at least they have pizza boy, Turkapoo. I knew he wouldn't do a thing.
Black Mamba

West Palm Beach, FL

#56181 May 22, 2012
rrenault wrote:
OH yeah I hope the thunder wins the whole thing.
I feel like the Thunder can't beat the Heat, but they can beat the Celtics. I don't want to take that chance at the Heat winning it all IF they make it to the finals because you think they shove them down out throats now, what will happen if they win the title? I have no problem with the Thunder, but the Spurs will get the job done. GO SPUS GO PLEASE!!!!!!!! lol
Black Mamba

West Palm Beach, FL

#56182 May 22, 2012
Sammy wrote:
<quoted text> Hey at least they have pizza boy, Turkapoo. I knew he wouldn't do a thing.
Turkappo or Turk A Glue or what ever his name is has lost what ever he had with the Kings and some good years with the Magic. He is now a inconsitant prick lol. Also Sam here is my winner for tonight.
Pissers over Heat Stroke(I Hoping And Praying)
They can win IF they keep it close and not get into early foul trouble which is a possibility since they are playing in Miami. We will see if Wade and James have moster games like this past sunday because their role and bench players have been sorry the whole series. Haslem woke up finally, which I was hoping he would't. We shall see what happens. Go Pacers!!!!!!!
Black Mamba

West Palm Beach, FL

#56183 May 22, 2012
Showtime wrote:
<quoted text> These playoffs have been strange and very interesting ! If the lakers dont win it which it is now very very likely they wont lol, heat cant win it, boston cant win it, I dont mind anyone else winning it, well maybe the spurs would bug me as well lol, but of course the one everyone picked was miami, it was there year, this is embarrassing for them, they are suppose to win not one, not two , not three but several championships and they haven't started yet.
They better hope that Bosh can come back and play at the level he once played at in the regular season because in my opinion their team is not as good as the one last year. I can't see Lebron and Wade scoring all those point everynight to get a title especially against the Spurs. Greg P will have something up his old sleeve for anybody the Spurs face. Yeah the playoffs has been interesting even though the injuires kinda messed things up. Who would have thought the Sixers will be in a game 6 with the Celtics. Most of the games in the playoffs have been close which is good. We are close to the next round before the finals start. Lake Show gone fishing, but there is always next year. We will reload and try again.
Sammy

Mississauga, Canada

#56194 May 22, 2012
As I thought, the pace makers days are coming to an end.

Since: Apr 08

Akron, Ohio

#56196 May 22, 2012
What a blow out!
Sam

Mississauga, Canada

#56199 May 22, 2012
Bewitched wrote:
What a blow out!
Blow out alright. Haslem should have been ejected. Pacers were robbed with bad calls but the inuries are getting the best of them too.

“Movin to Denver in SEP”

Since: May 12

Location hidden

#56202 May 23, 2012
LAKE SHOW!!!!!!! SINCE I WAS BORN IN 1982 I have wathed every season of Laker BALL I LOVE YOU GUYS BEST OF LUCK!
Showtime

Hawthorne, CA

#56203 May 23, 2012
Sam wrote:
<quoted text>lol never Show..Although I wasn"t sure how the day after was treating you. Yea you make a point, I would probably say who cares my team is winning.
Yea I really felt the pain last night for you guys. Kobe had mixed emotions which I could see on his face. Gasol as Water said, needs to go. Man he was just plain terrible.
Gasol still a good player, but I think the fact that he plays hard one game and doesn't play hard another is frustrating, bynum needs to change his attitude or hes gone, say what you will aout world peace but the dude comes to play lol, I think gasol is gone if the right deal comes, hopefully no veto this time...once again sorry sammy, I gotta watch out I write things, I know sometimes writing is misinterpreted.

“Rough road ahead”

Since: Aug 07

Location hidden

#56204 May 23, 2012
Black Mamba wrote:
<quoted text>The best thing that the Avngers did was I think overtake Avatar for the most gross taken in for a movie. Remember also that the character that Sammual Jackson was actually suppose to be white so I have no problem with Bane being white lol. 270,019, 373 in the first week????? Damn that is a tall taks for the Dark Knight and I was not expecting number like that at all. I may have been wrong about the Dark Knight being the movie of the year, but we shall see. July 20 is the epic day.
See the black widow chick is ok, but she is not smokig hot. She had a couple of ass scenes that would have been excellent if she was hot. Jessica Alba would have been perfect, but they said lost weight for some god knows reason. There was nothing wrong with her in my opinion. One more thing about the Dark Knight, when you see the preview you can't tell me that it's not going to be a smash hit at the box office? http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =g8evyE9TuYkXX
Ha ha ha You are gonna hate me...lol

Actually Nick Fury character is not just suppose to be black, but he is also suppose to look just like Samuel L. Jackson, that's right!

Is a bit complicated, but what many people don't know about this Avengers movie is not base on the regular Avengers comic book, but on the ultimate Avengers comic book, from Ultimate Marvel series, I know it gets complicated.

In the Ultimate Avenger Nick Fury is black guy (and here is the kicker)whose likeness are specifically based on that of actor Samuel L. Jackson (with the actor's permission)in deal to secure the role of Nick Fury in any future Marvel movies, this was back in 2002 and Mr.Jackson was already working it while playing Mace Windu

WAIT THERE IS MORE!

Thor character he is not missing his helmet and clean shave face by accident he doesn't look like Your regular Thor from the comic books, cause this Thor looks exactly like the Ultimate Thor from the same Ultimate Marvel, same goes for Iron man's suit, not the one he starts the movie with but the one he finished with.

Also remember the Marathon I told I was going to? it wasn't called the Ultimate Marvel marathon for no reason, hint to the Ultimate Marvel part.

Yes I'm aware they I know a little too much, but what can I say I'm a Marvel, DC and Dark Horse fan...lol

PS. I seen all the Trailers from Dark Knight Rises and it will be a hit at the box office just by being the follow up to the Dark Knight, let's be honest it already has strong following and they will go the premier.

Problem I have if that after watching the Avengers all the trailer for Dark Knight Rising look boring cause they are too realistic Batman movements looks stiff.

I think Avengers raised the bar very high for the rest of the movie blockbuster this summer, I can't believe it has made so much money already.

Since: Jul 10

Las Vegas, NV

#56205 May 23, 2012
Listen folks! There is no quickie solution short of getting one of these elite point guards. All you have to do is watch westbrook and you understand what the Lakers are lacking. Westbrook and Hardin are basically unstoppable--- against the Lakers. Im not a Laker Fan but I am not a hater as well. Most people dont realize how close the Lakers were to making this a series. Giving up an 11 point lead with 3 minuttes to go is unheard of for a team of this caliber. The secret is better ball handlers, guys that can move with the ball and create space, Sessions is a decent guy but better suited to be a back up, hard to trap a team when they have 2 or 3 guys that can move the ball easily, remember those bulls teams always had jordan, pippen, harper, kerr, guys that could actually handle the ball, name the Lakers oustide of Kobe that can do this. Think about a guy like Rip Hamilton or Teshawn Prince

Since: Apr 08

Akron, Ohio

#56206 May 23, 2012
Sam wrote:
<quoted text> Blow out alright. Haslem should have been ejected. Pacers were robbed with bad calls but the inuries are getting the best of them too.
They'll probably change it to a Flagrant 2. He'll get to sit down eventually or heavily fined or both.

Pacers played terrible ball. They robbed their own selves.

“Rough road ahead”

Location hidden

#56207 May 23, 2012
Black Mamba wrote:
<quoted text>I'm sorry. I'm so used to seeing Rogue as a grownup and Jubliee as a kid like they had in the cartoon and comic books. Thanks for telling about how they are going to do the new Wolverine movie because I was wondering what were they going to do next since he just lost his memory and he meet Rogue before he meet the rest of the XMEN. They are running out of ideas for movies these days and I'm sure they are going to make more and more super hero movies which I dont' mind because they have a lo f action in them.
I hope you are right about the Flash because he was always one of those superheros that had potential to be something special, but never got the correct push.
Also one more question. Can you tell me why they have the new Spiderman movie coming out the same month as the Dark Knight and right after the Avengers lol? It's looks good in my opinion and I will check it out even though Toby M is not in it.
I see Your point about Jubliee I only really know her from the Uncanny X-Men series never really followed her character.

About Wolverine, You gotta remember this is an stand alone Wolverine movie this pre x-men.

I don't know if You know this but wolverine he traveled a lot around the world from the time he lost his memory to the time he joined x-men, trying to find out who he is, he was even part of another mutant team before the x-men Alpha Flight from Canada.

That's why in X-men comic books the X-men end up fight some villains that only wolverine has prior experience with them.

So there is a lot they can do as Wolverine movies goes without hurting his connection to X-men.

Plus they already cover that up my switching from x-men to X-men first class, that a complete different X-men Universe and they even fck the up, but using the wrong x-men and their wrong time periods.

OK! This is a WHOLE DIFFERENT SPIDER-MAN Movie from a whole Different SPIDER-MAN universe, they complete dropped Spider-man, they are going with The Amazing Spider-man series movie.

For what I heard and read, spider 4 was a go, the director, Maguire, Dunst and other cast members set to reprise their roles it villains were suppose to be carnage,lizard,Vulture and return from Venom it was actually going to be 3 set continuation set with Black Cat in the mix, but a disagreement between the director and Sony who owns Columbia pictures pretty much killed everything and the Sony went F this and did a reboot and went with Amazing Spider-man.

The Amazing Spider-Man series is mostly base on his high school yrs, plus they are going with his original first girlfriend Gwen Stacey instead of his college girlfriend Mary Jane Watson.

As for the release date for Amazing Spider-men and Dark Knight they are made by two different studios, Spidy is Columbia Pictures and the Bat is Warner Brothers.

To be honest the Amazing Spider-men looks good, but I have a feeling is not going to do as well as expected.

Dark Knight shoot kick his butt no problem.

Is going to be hard for BIG families to go see both movies, so it will be a battle at the box office.

“Rough road ahead”

Location hidden

#56208 May 23, 2012
Showtime wrote:
<quoted text> Gasol still a good player, but I think the fact that he plays hard one game and doesn't play hard another is frustrating, bynum needs to change his attitude or hes gone, say what you will aout world peace but the dude comes to play lol, I think gasol is gone if the right deal comes, hopefully no veto this time...once again sorry sammy, I gotta watch out I write things, I know sometimes writing is misinterpreted.
Let me jump in here.
I will be surprise if Artest goes anywhere, but not if Kobe leaves.

Gasol is as good as gone, suck but his playing doesn't justify his salary, Bynum is not going anywhere, so no need to change his attitude from his stand point,sadly.

He does need to change his attitude, but his know he is an all star now and he is reaching his prime and he is the future of the franchise.

Lakers should had never dumped Lamar and Fisher, they needed them in playoffs.

Don't get me wrong I'm ok with sessions but moving Fish was a bad idea.

“Rough road ahead”

Location hidden

#56209 May 23, 2012
Black Mamba wrote:
<quoted text>I feel like the Thunder can't beat the Heat, but they can beat the Celtics. I don't want to take that chance at the Heat winning it all IF they make it to the finals because you think they shove them down out throats now, what will happen if they win the title? I have no problem with the Thunder, but the Spurs will get the job done. GO SPUS GO PLEASE!!!!!!!! lol
The Spurs are the best candidate to win it all, they got a good team and the best coach in the league, but I don't want them to win it.

I'm okay with O.K.C win it all, I don't Miami or Boston with any titles either....lol

“Rough road ahead”

Location hidden

#56210 May 23, 2012
Sam wrote:
<quoted text>Wow , Now what RR. No Clipps in it too.
Like the Clipps had a real shot pass S.A.?

“Rough road ahead”

Location hidden

#56211 May 23, 2012
On a better note

GO KINGS! THEY ARE IN THE FINALS!

Just waiting for Devil or Rangers.
Sam

Etobicoke, Canada

#56212 May 23, 2012
Showtime wrote:
<quoted text> Gasol still a good player, but I think the fact that he plays hard one game and doesn't play hard another is frustrating, bynum needs to change his attitude or hes gone, say what you will aout world peace but the dude comes to play lol, I think gasol is gone if the right deal comes, hopefully no veto this time...once again sorry sammy, I gotta watch out I write things, I know sometimes writing is misinterpreted.
lol..Show no worries, dude we have been at this for a few years now. Gasol needs a new home perhaps. However the loss of Phil didn"t help either.
Sam

Etobicoke, Canada

#56213 May 23, 2012
Bewitched wrote:
<quoted text>
They'll probably change it to a Flagrant 2. He'll get to sit down eventually or heavily fined or both.
Pacers played terrible ball. They robbed their own selves.
They blew it the game before that. They should have been up 3- heading into Miami. I say they are done.Miami is playing like Miami again without Bosh.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

NBA Basketball Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Who is better, Kobe or LeBron? (Mar '09) Wed Fart news 2,106
News NBA Rumors: Knicks Interested In Trading For Ja... Aug 19 Fart news 2
how to get into the nba?? (May '06) Aug 18 Baby Kareem 480
News Jonas Valanciunas may get a max-deal despite no... Aug 10 Fart news 2
mai chut chatta hu Aug 8 Raj 1
News Is Kobe Bryant better than Michael Jordan? (Apr '07) Aug 1 Fart news 12,043
News Tony Allen says he wants to play about five mor... Jul '15 Fart news 4
More from around the web