lakers fans
Black Mamba

West Palm Beach, FL

#55878 Apr 30, 2012
thehumanhighlightreel wrote:
<quoted text>
Maybe RR, maybe. I believe that we can and will get to the Finals. We've matched up really well against the Heat and beat them in Miami and here in Boston. This is the last chance for number 18 with this group I believe, they are going to give the best possible effort. Hopefully Lebron doesn't flop around against us like he did today ahahaha that was hilarious. Fastest healing "injury" i've ever seen.
The Celtics are the only remaining team in the East that can beat the Heat in my opinion because every since they put KG at center that help spread the floor and he can take the center outside. They still play good defense and are a veteran squad. They know how to beat the Heat and they almost came back last night. Even though I don't like them, I will still pull for them over the Heat anyday of the week. I can't believe their were actually some Heat fans that were cheering Roses injury. Bunch of clowns don't deserve no title what so ever because they want a easy title.The NBA is so pussified in my opinion because all this flopping is just so sad and it's a slap in the face of the nba. Lebron is one of the main ones and the NBA really needs to do something about that some kind of way. The flops he did in that game yesterday for a guy his size just shows you what the so called NBA superstars have become.
Black Mamba

West Palm Beach, FL

#55879 Apr 30, 2012
Showtime wrote:
<quoted text>Yup! I am glad too, I think we can beat them, but wow without artest it would have been difficult guarding all of their players, dallas is not as good as they were last year but they have so much length and great shooters that they can give anyone problems in the playoffs.
I agree with you also Show because the Mavs had that game one and they played well to steal it. A lto of people thought the Mavs were going to be a east out, but they still are like you said dangerous. They may not win the series, but the Thunder have their hands full. I expect the Mavs to win tonight in another close one. Lakers looked good even though it's a against the Nuggets, but the Nuggets are the most high scoring team in the NBA and out defense(well mostly offense)slowed them down and made them play halfcourt offense. Love the fact that we hade 5 guys in doubles figs and bench help was godo also. Ebanks looks kinda like a darky heavier version is Trevor Ariza lol.
Black Mamba

West Palm Beach, FL

#55880 Apr 30, 2012
rrenault wrote:
Ok when did the Clipps get MARTIN!?
What the HELL I watched some clippers games and not once I saw him play until today?
I'm so lost this season on where every one went.
Lol yeah he went to play in China first and they picked him up. He chose the Slippers over us. I can't belive the Grizzles lost that game last night because I don't like the Clippers at all. I never have and I never will. The Grizzles will still win the series, but they should have not lost that game. Also I don't want the Grizzles to lose because the Clippers will not stand a chance against the Spurs who by the way are playing the best basketball right now in my opinion.
Black Mamba

West Palm Beach, FL

#55881 Apr 30, 2012
Rob Johnston wrote:
Another Laker Thug earns Third Degree Assault charges..........Should the NBA ban the Lakers or submit all Laker players to a period of psychological testing in a secure location prior to allowing them on the Court?
Lol wow you are an idiot to the 3rd power.
Black Mamba

West Palm Beach, FL

#55882 Apr 30, 2012
Sammy wrote:
Hey Witch, just got in from Ohio, man fantastic time. What friendly folks your way. I saw the town you are from.
Whats' up Sam, what do you think of the playoffs so far?
Black Mamba

West Palm Beach, FL

#55883 Apr 30, 2012
Here are my winners for tonight.
Knicks over Heat(Hopefully and Melo will bounce back. I hope the Knicks can space the floor better than they did in the first game. Dumb ass Lebron flopping like a bearded fish)
Pacers over Magic(Really can't see the Magic winning both games in Indiana. Can They?)
Mavs over Thunder(Another Close Game. Long Series)
There you have it Knicks, Pacers and Mavs.
Sammy

Mississauga, Canada

#55884 Apr 30, 2012
Black Mamba wrote:
<quoted text>Whats' up Sam, what do you think of the playoffs so far?
Dell not much man. Unfortunatey or fortunately I was in Buckeye territory the pass few days , so I didn't get a chance to catch a heck of a lot. I saw from my Hotel room a bit of the Heat game where Lebron putting on a solid acting performance getting a bit of a bump from Chandler. Other than that I hope tonight to catch a few games. How ya keeping?Love the predictions by the way.
Sammy

Mississauga, Canada

#55885 Apr 30, 2012
Rob Johnston wrote:
Another Laker Thug earns Third Degree Assault charges..........Should the NBA ban the Lakers or submit all Laker players to a period of psychological testing in a secure location prior to allowing them on the Court?
Robbie, I think perhaps you should get you"re brain examined first. What ya think son?

“Rough road ahead”

Since: Aug 07

Location hidden

#55886 May 1, 2012
Ok, is Miami toying with N.Y? or did N.Y. really play that much better?

They still lost I know, but they were to very different loses in my mind.

“Rough road ahead”

Location hidden

#55887 May 1, 2012
white wrote:
<quoted text>
Los Angeles Lakers forward Jordan Hill has been charged with choking a family member while he was still a member of the Houston Rockets, the Houston district attorney’s office announced Monday.
Hill has been charged with a third-degree felony for allegedly choking someone with whom he was romantically involved, according to the Houston District Attorney's Office. The alleged incident occurred Feb. 29.
He faces two to 10 years in prison and a $10,000 fine, according to Donna Hawkins, Houston assistant district attorney.
“This was a case where the victim was someone that the defendant dated,” Hawkins said.
An arrest warrant will be issued and Hill will have the opportunity to turn himself in.
Isn't it funny how it all comes to life once he is playing again and he is the finals?

I hope that gets clear out for the guy.

I heard it on the radio today and they made look like it was not that big he should be able work it out.

“Rough road ahead”

Location hidden

#55888 May 1, 2012
Black Mamba wrote:
<quoted text>WTF????? Are you serious? I'm so jelous because I would take the day off from work just to see all of them again. That is just not fair at all lol.
OH I KNOW!

I was walking out of one of the theaters and I saw the poster, I almost black out.....lol

I didn't even think about I just went and got the ticket, I am so ready for MAY 3RD!

“Rough road ahead”

Location hidden

#55889 May 1, 2012
Black Mamba wrote:
<quoted text>The Celtics are the only remaining team in the East that can beat the Heat in my opinion because every since they put KG at center that help spread the floor and he can take the center outside. They still play good defense and are a veteran squad. They know how to beat the Heat and they almost came back last night. Even though I don't like them, I will still pull for them over the Heat anyday of the week. I can't believe their were actually some Heat fans that were cheering Roses injury. Bunch of clowns don't deserve no title what so ever because they want a easy title.The NBA is so pussified in my opinion because all this flopping is just so sad and it's a slap in the face of the nba. Lebron is one of the main ones and the NBA really needs to do something about that some kind of way. The flops he did in that game yesterday for a guy his size just shows you what the so called NBA superstars have become.
In the TNT show, they said that LBJ went to talk to Magic, Bird, Jordan and Hakeem about ways to improve him self and that spent the best time with Hakeem and it got me thinking if they got the Hakeem part right.
May be he said Vlade Divac and they said Hakeem instead..lol

“Rough road ahead”

Location hidden

#55890 May 1, 2012
Black Mamba wrote:
<quoted text>Lol yeah he went to play in China first and they picked him up. He chose the Slippers over us. I can't belive the Grizzles lost that game last night because I don't like the Clippers at all. I never have and I never will. The Grizzles will still win the series, but they should have not lost that game. Also I don't want the Grizzles to lose because the Clippers will not stand a chance against the Spurs who by the way are playing the best basketball right now in my opinion.
Well I pulling for the Clipps in their series, they are a home team, so can't really cheer for a team in Memphis.

REALLY HE PICKED Clippers over Lakers?

I wonder if that song his girl wrote about her hitting KB had any pulling on that decision.

S.A. no doubt is playing the best basketball, plus they got the best coach in the league hands down, I have them as favorites to win it all, after the Mavs are out the playoffs.

“All for 1, 1 for all”

Since: Apr 08

Akron, Ohio

#55891 May 1, 2012
Sammy wrote:
Hey Witch, just got in from Ohio, man fantastic time. What friendly folks your way. I saw the town you are from.
How did your team/teams do? Glad to hear you had a nice visit in "The Heartland." You missed all of the beautiful spring blooming trees by about a week. It's quite spectacular with the Eastern Redbuds, Dogwoods, Flowering Cherries and Crabapples... a gardener's delight.

Ready for the NBA Draft? It's on my birthday again. All I want is those ping pong balls to fall in favor of the Cavs. We need all the help we can get. Twan is calling it quits, and AP talks about retirement from time to time also. They were both unusually great with taking Kyrie under their wings. Who are the Raps looking to acquire?

I'm keeping busy outside, but I'll pop in from time to time.
Black Mamba

West Palm Beach, FL

#55892 May 1, 2012
rrenault wrote:
Ok, is Miami toying with N.Y? or did N.Y. really play that much better?
They still lost I know, but they were to very different loses in my mind.
They played better. They space the floor and did some different things, but when it comes down to it they don't have enough weapons. Lin being out is really showing because he can create shots for Novak, J.R. Smith etc. Amarie only taking 9 shots is a problem also and now the idiot punches glass which cuts his hand. The series is not over yet because they may play better at home and they say Lin may be back for game 4. We shall see.
Black Mamba

West Palm Beach, FL

#55893 May 1, 2012
rrenault wrote:
<quoted text>
OH I KNOW!
I was walking out of one of the theaters and I saw the poster, I almost black out.....lol
I didn't even think about I just went and got the ticket, I am so ready for MAY 3RD!
Omg that is like a steal. I wonder if this is the first time they ever did something like this because I have never something like this before. I know for a fact that I will gain some weight from all the popcorn, mini corndogs, curly fries I will eat during maaybe 2 of the movies. Also you get to see the Avengers on thursday??? I'm so jelous lol.
Black Mamba

West Palm Beach, FL

#55894 May 1, 2012
rrenault wrote:
<quoted text>
In the TNT show, they said that LBJ went to talk to Magic, Bird, Jordan and Hakeem about ways to improve him self and that spent the best time with Hakeem and it got me thinking if they got the Hakeem part right.
May be he said Vlade Divac and they said Hakeem instead..lol
Lol when Reggie Miller found out about that he was like "he shouldn't be asking anyone how to win. You are about to be a 3 time League MVP and no doubt a sure hall of famer and you have to go ask other winners how to win?"" Did Jordan asked someone how to get past the Pistons? Did Isaiah asked someone how to get past the Celtics?". Those were some of the things Reggie said last night and I was like wow because he is right lol.
Black Mamba

West Palm Beach, FL

#55895 May 1, 2012
rrenault wrote:
<quoted text>
Well I pulling for the Clipps in their series, they are a home team, so can't really cheer for a team in Memphis.
REALLY HE PICKED Clippers over Lakers?
I wonder if that song his girl wrote about her hitting KB had any pulling on that decision.
S.A. no doubt is playing the best basketball, plus they got the best coach in the league hands down, I have them as favorites to win it all, after the Mavs are out the playoffs.
Yeah if the Lakers don't make it to the finals, I want the Spurs to win it all. I know for a fact that the Heat can't beat the Spurs. The Heat may have a easy ride to the Finals because they may play the Pacers and Hawks in the next 2 rounds and I really don't see those temms beating them 4 times. Anything can happen, but I just don't see it happening.
Black Mamba

West Palm Beach, FL

#55896 May 1, 2012
Sammy wrote:
<quoted text> Dell not much man. Unfortunatey or fortunately I was in Buckeye territory the pass few days , so I didn't get a chance to catch a heck of a lot. I saw from my Hotel room a bit of the Heat game where Lebron putting on a solid acting performance getting a bit of a bump from Chandler. Other than that I hope tonight to catch a few games. How ya keeping?Love the predictions by the way.
Lol Lebron is such a pussy and he acted as if he needed a hospital. I missed on 2 of my picks last night. I will try again for tonight.
Cows over Sexers(Maybe Close, but Cows Will Played Inspired)
Smelltics over Dirty Birds(Some Kind A Way Without Rondo)
Lakers over Chicken Nuggets(Hoepfully)
There you have it. Cows, Smelltics and Lakers tonight.
sammy

Mississauga, Canada

#55897 May 1, 2012
Black Mamba wrote:
<quoted text>Lol Lebron is such a pussy and he acted as if he needed a hospital. I missed on 2 of my picks last night. I will try again for tonight.
Cows over Sexers(Maybe Close, but Cows Will Played Inspired)
Smelltics over Dirty Birds(Some Kind A Way Without Rondo)
Lakers over Chicken Nuggets(Hoepfully)
There you have it. Cows, Smelltics and Lakers tonight.
The Helltics won't take this one.Lakers are fine. The Calfs will win. As for Lebron yes a definite fine actor I must say.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

NBA Basketball Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Kanye West released an explicit and bizarre new... 23 min Spotted Girl 5
News Trump stirs controversy with tweet about fatal ... 3 hr grounded in reali... 1
News Dwyane Wade's cousin shot dead while pushing he... 12 hr grounded in reali... 1
News Carmelo Anthony says he wouldn't trade gold med... Aug 22 K-DJ 1
News Drake has the best guests in the business, upst... Aug 20 K-DJ 1
News Is Kobe Bryant better than Michael Jordan? (Apr '07) Aug 3 Nibbio 12,079
News Lakers: Should LA Pursue Dwight Howard in Free ... Aug 1 Sam 4
More from around the web