lakers fans
Showtime

United States

#44357 Aug 10, 2010
rrenault wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh! so he every team/player that made a comment about it, will have to deal with his wrath when the season starts?
I guess he has to mark around 70 games in his calendar for pay back then....lol
Good luck with that.
I think he just meant hes gonna send everyone an email with a virus in it.
Sammy

Mississauga, Canada

#44358 Aug 11, 2010
rrenault wrote:
<quoted text>
I was under the impression that he already signed a one yr deal with the pistons.
I guess I was wrong.
I mentioned it yea
Showtime

United States

#44359 Aug 11, 2010
Sammy you how strange is it that in my basketball game the raptors chose a euro in the draft, they could have had their pick of other great players but they went with the euro, how life like is this ! lol
Sammy

Mississauga, Canada

#44360 Aug 11, 2010
Showtime wrote:
Sammy you how strange is it that in my basketball game the raptors chose a euro in the draft, they could have had their pick of other great players but they went with the euro, how life like is this ! lol
You are correct sir.any info on this guy?

Aug 11, 2010 4:01 PM EST
The Hornets have agreed to trade forward Julian Wright to the Raptors in exchange for guard Marco Belinelli, according to sources.

The deal comes on the heels of New Orleans sending guard Darren Collison to Indiana in a four-team trade.
Sammy

Mississauga, Canada

#44361 Aug 11, 2010
rrenault wrote:
<quoted text>
I wonder what are the chances of KB calling Shaq for his induction?......lol
zip
Sammy

Mississauga, Canada

#44363 Aug 11, 2010
Deal is done

Four NBA teams are on the verge of a five-player trade, two league sources said.

In the proposed deal, the Houston Rocketswill send Trevor Ariza to the New Orleans Hornets. The Hornets will send Darren Collison and James Posey to the Indiana Pacers. The Pacers will send Troy Murphy to the New Jersey Nets. And the Nets will send Courtney Lee to the Rockets.

According to the sources the Rockets, Hornets, Pacers and Nets are in advanced discussions on the deal and the principals are set. The teams were ironing out details including Posey's trade kicker and possible cash payments.
Sammy

Mississauga, Canada

#44364 Aug 11, 2010
Brodie count your blessings.

Aug 11, 2010 6:39 PM EST
With the NBA league office possibly set to block the arrangement under which Isiah Thomas would have taken a formal consulting role with the Knicks, Thomas has decided to withdraw his acceptance of the position.

Thomas' involvement with the Knicks could have presented a conflict of interest since he currently holds the head coaching job at Florida International University.

Since: Jun 10

Hermosa Beach, CA

#44365 Aug 11, 2010
go Lakers! 3-peat! Heat are nothing.

http://www.kobeautographs.com

“DJ Kratos in da house!”

Since: Apr 10

Location hidden

#44366 Aug 11, 2010
Sammy wrote:
Sadly, he has none to count, he's a knick fan LOL

“DJ Kratos in da house!”

Location hidden

#44367 Aug 11, 2010
Showtime wrote:
I think he just meant hes gonna send everyone an email with a virus in it.
It's easy for someone to puff out their chest when they got their big brothers standing by their side.

Who gives a ssshit about "mental notes"?!?!

He should have made a mental note of the critism he recieved for failing to win a championship in Cleveland..

Mvpbrodie93

Far Rockaway, NY

#44368 Aug 11, 2010
Kratos_1 wrote:
<quoted text>
Sadly, he has none to count, he's a knick fan LOL
I do actually there's more to my life then my fandom of a team. Can't say that about everyone.....

“DJ Kratos in da house!”

Location hidden

#44369 Aug 11, 2010
Right, I forgot about how little time you spend in here and how a "clueless" symbol appears mysteriously,minutes after anyone posts something you disagree with...

Those are probably things which aren't time consuming are they Jonathon? LOL
Showtime

United States

#44370 Aug 11, 2010
Kratos_1 wrote:
<quoted text>
It's easy for someone to puff out their chest when they got their big brothers standing by their side.
Who gives a ssshit about "mental notes"?!?!
He should have made a mental note of the critism he recieved for failing to win a championship in Cleveland..
Yup, Its funny it feels like hes talking to all of us in here, if he really wanted to impress me with a comment, or at least really make me think about it, he should have said something extra, like hes gonna win a championship this year, or something, heck if your gonna put yourself out there with your little opinions about Jordan jersys and crap like that, do an hour long special on the decision based on you, shoot your mouth off and say whatever is on your mind, and then get all bitchy cause cavs fans, and all other kinds of fans talking shit, at least say something a lot stronger than, what he said about thinking mental notes, and listening to what everyone has been saying, no lebron we have heard what you have said, the whole nba has heard it, I think you should watch your own back.
Showtime

United States

#44371 Aug 11, 2010
sorry kratos I wrote that in a hurry, with distractions, I am sure you still get it....I meant taking mental notes....either way I wrote it all jumbled up.
Mvpbrodie93

Far Rockaway, NY

#44372 Aug 11, 2010
Kratos_1 wrote:
Right, I forgot about how little time you spend in here and how a "clueless" symbol appears mysteriously,minutes after anyone posts something you disagree with...
Those are probably things which aren't time consuming are they Jonathon? LOL
why are you on my d*** you fag***? huh? WTF? are you gay?
what I mean is that people get so emotionally invested into a team that they use it too replace the other parts of their sh*** life. You should support your teams like I do but some people take it toooooooooooo far.

It's kinda like someone who is

:broke
has no job
is a 50 year old virgin

but hey, the lakers are back to back champs so that makes up for it right???? Lol

“Rough road ahead”

Since: Aug 07

Location hidden

#44373 Aug 11, 2010
Sammy wrote:
Deal is done
Four NBA teams are on the verge of a five-player trade, two league sources said.
In the proposed deal, the Houston Rocketswill send Trevor Ariza to the New Orleans Hornets. The Hornets will send Darren Collison and James Posey to the Indiana Pacers. The Pacers will send Troy Murphy to the New Jersey Nets. And the Nets will send Courtney Lee to the Rockets.
According to the sources the Rockets, Hornets, Pacers and Nets are in advanced discussions on the deal and the principals are set. The teams were ironing out details including Posey's trade kicker and possible cash payments.
If that goes down it will be one heck of trade, if not the mother of all trades.

The level of difficulty to pull the off, is way out there.

“Rough road ahead”

Location hidden

#44374 Aug 11, 2010
Sammy wrote:
With the NBA league office possibly set to block the arrangement under which Isiah Thomas would have taken a formal consulting role with the Knicks, Thomas has decided to withdraw his acceptance of the position.
Thomas' involvement with the Knicks could have presented a conflict of interest since he currently holds the head coaching job at Florida International University.
Well is done, thomas is out of the deal.

Phil got Thorne from the Nets, on a whole different and unrelated news...lol

“Rough road ahead”

Location hidden

#44375 Aug 11, 2010
Sammy wrote:
Well is done, thomas is out of the deal.

Philly got Thorne from the Nets, on a whole different and unrelated news...lol
Showtime

United States

#44376 Aug 11, 2010
Mvpbrodie93 wrote:
<quoted text>
why are you on my d*** you fag***? huh? WTF? are you gay?
what I mean is that people get so emotionally invested into a team that they use it too replace the other parts of their sh*** life. You should support your teams like I do but some people take it toooooooooooo far.
It's kinda like someone who is
:broke
has no job
is a 50 year old virgin
but hey, the lakers are back to back champs so that makes up for it right???? Lol
Congrats you just added more fuel to the fire, your just making it more easy with this whole description of a 50 year old virgin, any chance your describing yourself there bud? lol of course not! not the mighty brawny, wood chopping brodie....give it up brodie I am watching a sinking ship every day, its become a a rerun now, your digging yourself deeper with every comment.
Mvpbrodie93

Far Rockaway, NY

#44377 Aug 11, 2010
Showtime wrote:
<quoted text> Congrats you just added more fuel to the fire, your just making it more easy with this whole description of a 50 year old virgin, any chance your describing yourself there bud? lol of course not! not the mighty brawny, wood chopping brodie....give it up brodie I am watching a sinking ship every day, its become a a rerun now, your digging yourself deeper with every comment.
yeah "ok" show.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

NBA Basketball Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Is Kobe Bryant better than Michael Jordan? (Apr '07) Aug 1 Fart news 12,043
News Tony Allen says he wants to play about five mor... Jul 20 Fart news 4
News Philadelphia 76ers' Joel Embiid Can Now Be View... Jul 17 Fart news 2
News Predicting the Philadelphia 76ers' 2015 Startin... Jul 17 Fart news 2
News Hornets sign free agent guard Jeremy Lin Jul 16 Fart news 20
News NBA Rumors: Adam Silver Preparing to Ban Hack-a... Jul 12 Fart news 5
News NBA Trade News: Jeremy Lin Likely Heading To Ti... (May '14) Jul 11 Fart news 6
More from around the web