Sallisaw, OK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 18, 2013

Ginobili wrote:
They do not suck anymore. They are good, they had already beat three quality teams w/o koMe. they r in fact playing much better w/o KoMe.
Spurs are beat up even more then the lakers so i wouldn't count that as a tough win Huston well they have Hardin that's about it. Can't remember the other team. But I do think they play better without Kobe they lucked out not having to play the thunder. Lakers well beat the spurs in 5. Thunder well sweep the rockets. And then sweep the lakers if there next on the rest. Everyone needs to watch out for the damn clippers.

“Justice always prevails”

Since: Jan 12

vacaville

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 18, 2013

[QUOTE who="not right. "]<quoted text>Spurs are beat up even more then the lakers so i wouldn't count that as a tough win Huston well they have Hardin that's about it. Can't remember the other team. But I do think they play better without Kobe they lucked out not having to play the thunder. Lakers well beat the spurs in 5. Thunder well sweep the rockets. And then sweep the lakers if there next on the rest. Everyone needs to watch out for the damn clippers.[/QUOTE]

I beat the rockets take the thunder to 7
not right.

Sallisaw, OK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 18, 2013

The_Solution wrote:
[QUOTE who="not right. "]<quoted text>Spurs are beat up even more then the lakers so i wouldn't count that as a tough win Huston well they have Hardin that's about it. Can't remember the other team. But I do think they play better without Kobe they lucked out not having to play the thunder. Lakers well beat the spurs in 5. Thunder well sweep the rockets. And then sweep the lakers if there next on the rest. Everyone needs to watch out for the damn clippers."

I beat the rockets take the thunder to 7
Not going to happen. One game might be close but they well sweep them

vacaville

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 18, 2013

[QUOTE who="not right. "]<quoted text>Not going to happen. One game might be close but they well sweep them[/QUOTE]

I don't think so. The Rockets are the highest scoring team so I think they will be able to push OKC to 7. We will have to wait and see
not right.

Sallisaw, OK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 18, 2013

-November 28th: Thunder 120, Rockets 98 – Kevin Durant drops an easy 37 and James Harden struggles (3-of-16 shooting) in his return to OKC
-December 29th: Thunder 124, Rockets 94 – OKC hit 13 threes and had five players in double-figures in this 30-point blowout
-February 20th: Rockets 122, Thunder 119 – Harden’s revenge came in the form of 46 cold-blooded points, sparking a wild second-half comeback to upset OKC in a shootout. Durant had a carrier low 16 points that night. And even with the 46 by Harden they still only won by 3. If Durant didn't have a really bad off night this one would have been a blow out too

vacaville

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 18, 2013

[QUOTE who="not right. "]-November 28th: Thunder 120, Rockets 98 – Kevin Durant drops an easy 37 and James Harden struggles (3-of-16 shooting) in his return to OKC
-December 29th: Thunder 124, Rockets 94 – OKC hit 13 threes and had five players in double-figures in this 30-point blowout
-February 20th: Rockets 122, Thunder 119 – Harden’s revenge came in the form of 46 cold-blooded points, sparking a wild second-half comeback to upset OKC in a shootout. Durant had a carrier low 16 points that night. And even with the 46 by Harden they still only won by 3. If Durant didn't have a really bad off night this one would have been a blow out too[/QUOTE]

I love how you highlight the OKC wins and poo poo the rocket win lol

vacaville

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 18, 2013

[QUOTE who="not right. "]-November 28th: Thunder 120, Rockets 98 – Kevin Durant drops an easy 37 and James Harden struggles (3-of-16 shooting) in his return to OKC
-February 20th: Rockets 122, Thunder 119 – Harden’s revenge came in the form of 46 cold-blooded points, sparking a wild second-half comeback to upset OKC in a shootout. Durant had a carrier low 16 points that night. And even with the 46 by Harden they still only won by 3. If Durant didn't have a really bad off night this one would have been a blow out too[/QUOTE]

You can say that for any game. How about if Durant didn't score a lot And Hardin did than the rockets would have won.

“Timshel”

Tulsa, OK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 18, 2013

[QUOTE who="not right. "]<quoted text>
Seen it every time that the thunder beat them and he did not go to the locker up after ward and seen it when the clippers beat them just a few weeks ago. Even the announcers said something about it that night.
[/QUOTE]

Where you there in the "players-only" locker rooms to witness Kobe NOT going in there to say good game etc.? No you weren't. No player has come out and said Kobe is a poor sport so you must give him the benefit of the doubt until you know for certain otherwise.

“Timshel”

Tulsa, OK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 18, 2013

Thing is, whatever happened in the regular season means NOTHING now. Whole different story and it's anyone's game.

OKC is obviously the more complete team with the experience but Hardin with the Rockets adds a new dynamic to this match up. Will OKC go for the jugular and take their friend Hardin out quick or will they ease up and leave the door open a little for the Rockets? OKC are a different team for the worse without Hardin. This will be an interesting match up.
Ginobili

San Francisco, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 18, 2013

It is very easy to take Hardin out of the game , he needs the ball too much and he is also proned to turnovers. Ibaka will take him easily or Durant.

“Timshel”

Tulsa, OK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 19, 2013

Ginobili wrote:
It is very easy to take Hardin out of the game , he needs the ball too much and he is also proned to turnovers. Ibaka will take him easily or Durant.
Be that as it may, will OKC hold back so not to make their friend Hardin look bad on the national scene? If they do, this could be very interesting.
not right.

Sallisaw, OK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 19, 2013

_Jusayin_ wrote:
<quoted text>Be that as it may, will OKC hold back so not to make their friend Hardin look bad on the national scene? If they do, this could be very interesting.
After the last game between them I think the thunder well want to prove a point to him the rockets and the rest of the world
Jim H

Hollywood, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 19, 2013

The Thunder just want to win period, they aren't gonna let up to be nice to Hardin, that's comical, these are professionals.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••