lakers sucks
First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Thunder Fan

Fort Smith, AR

#1 Apr 12, 2013
It's time for Thunder Nation to rise up and yell the lakers suck Kobe is a damn rapist he should be in prison. THUNDER UP

“Timshel”

Since: Jan 12

Tulsa, OK

#2 Apr 12, 2013
You're giving the Thunder fans and my state a bad name or even worse of a name...

Kobe was never convicted of raping anyone if you're referring to the girl from Colorado that had several different men's DNA inside her btw. She was out for a paycheck and got what she wanted.

There's no need to bring up false stuff like this anyway. It's water under the bridge and is Kobe and his wife's issue now. I'm a Lakers fan and I know the Thunder have a better team right now and would be favored if the 2 teams met in the playoffs providing the Lakers get in. You have all the ammunition you need already.
resign

Fort Smith, AR

#3 Apr 12, 2013
_Jusayin_ wrote:
You're giving the Thunder fans and my state a bad name or even worse of a name...

Kobe was never convicted of raping anyone if you're referring to the girl from Colorado that had several different men's DNA inside her btw. She was out for a paycheck and got what she wanted.

There's no need to bring up false stuff like this anyway. It's water under the bridge and is Kobe and his wife's issue now. I'm a Lakers fan and I know the Thunder have a better team right now and would be favored if the 2 teams met in the playoffs providing the Lakers get in. You have all the ammunition you need already.
Kobe paid that women off so he wouldn't go to prison I hope it eats and eats at him he is was and always well be scum

“Justice always prevails”

vacaville

#4 Apr 12, 2013
resign wrote:
<quoted text>Kobe paid that women off so he wouldn't go to prison I hope it eats and eats at him he is was and always well be scum
Why are you posting under different names, troll
resign

Fort Smith, AR

#5 Apr 13, 2013
Not the same person dumbass.

vacaville

#6 Apr 13, 2013
resign wrote:
Not the same person dumbass.
Yeah ok, you are just 2 people from the same exact town, who post very closely apart on the same thread, talking the same crap about the same person. Try again cock gobbler. Yo J.S this guy must be 2 more alter egos of Ginoflake hahaah
resign

Fort Smith, AR

#7 Apr 13, 2013
The_Solution wrote:
<quoted text>Yeah ok, you are just 2 people from the same exact town, who post very closely apart on the same thread, talking the same crap about the same person. Try again cock gobbler. Yo J.S this guy must be 2 more alter egos of Ginoflake hahaah
The last I checked there is more then two people in my town that hate the lakers and Kobe in fact there are a lot of people out there that does you dumbass. Do I know the other one posting yes I do but there not like me they post and leave I like to raise hell and piss off idiots like you. Now go buy a belt pull your pants up and STFU

vacaville

#8 Apr 13, 2013
resign wrote:
<quoted text>The last I checked there is more then two people in my town that hate the lakers and Kobe in fact there are a lot of people out there that does you dumbass. Do I know the other one posting yes I do but there not like me they post and leave I like to raise hell and piss off idiots like you. Now go buy a belt pull your pants up and STFU
Yeah ok in your little sh!t hole of a town of 9,000 people. Your full of sh!t troll. You're sooo gay if you're talking about "raising hell" on an Internet forum. Hahaha. Now switch back to your other name and defend this name lol. Dance little monkey, dance
resign

Fort Smith, AR

#10 Apr 13, 2013
The_Solution wrote:
<quoted text>Yeah ok in your little sh!t hole of a town of 9,000 people. Your full of sh!t troll. You're sooo gay if you're talking about "raising hell" on an Internet forum. Hahaha. Now switch back to your other name and defend this name lol. Dance little monkey, dance
You would be the gay one one you dumbass mofo. You support a a worthless rapist like Kobe. People like you are just worthless shit

vacaville

#11 Apr 13, 2013
resign wrote:
<quoted text>You would be the gay one one you dumbass mofo. You support a a worthless rapist like Kobe. People like you are just worthless shit
What a great comeback!! Haha prove it... That's right, you can't.
resign

Fort Smith, AR

#12 Apr 13, 2013
Hey great news the rapist is out for at least 9 months but could be longer karma karma.

vacaville

#13 Apr 13, 2013
resign wrote:
Hey great news the rapist is out for at least 9 months but could be longer karma karma.
No such thing as karma. Otherwise you would have been mounted by a goat because of all the goats you f..... Well you see where I'm going with this
resign

United States

#14 Apr 13, 2013
The_Solution wrote:
<quoted text>No such thing as karma. Otherwise you would have been mounted by a goat because of all the goats you f..... Well you see where I'm going with this
You seem to know a lot about goats. Makes one wonder about you and what you prefer now go see your PO and take your piss test for stupidity and whatever your worthless ass suffers from.

“Timshel”

Tulsa, OK

#15 Apr 18, 2013
The_Solution wrote:
<quoted text>
Yeah ok in your little sh!t hole of a town of 9,000 people. Your full of sh!t troll. You're sooo gay if you're talking about "raising hell" on an Internet forum. Hahaha. Now switch back to your other name and defend this name lol. Dance little monkey, dance
LMAO, there might be around 9k people in Sallisaw but only a few of them know how to use the i-net properly. There is an abundance of racist zealots there though coupled with an abundance of meth. Coincidence?

“Timshel”

Tulsa, OK

#16 Apr 18, 2013
resign wrote:
<quoted text>
Kobe paid that women off so he wouldn't go to prison I hope it eats and eats at him he is was and always well be scum
The woman's case fell through when her background and lifestyle came to light along with the fact the skeeze had 7 different men's DNA all up in her previously.

It's ironic, you want to trash Kobe at the same time defend a skeezed out POS?
Larry

United States

#17 Apr 18, 2013
Go Sonics !
not right.

Fort Smith, AR

#18 Apr 18, 2013
_Jusayin_ wrote:
<quoted text>LMAO, there might be around 9k people in Sallisaw but only a few of them know how to use the i-net properly. There is an abundance of racist zealots there though coupled with an abundance of meth. Coincidence?
Racist none that I know of. But you want a crooked ass town ran by crooks then hell yea that's us. But at least we can go outside not have to worry about much like getting shot or crap but we got that country justice. Which makes that city crap look like an episode of mr Rogers. Lol Hell what place don't have meth. You like Kobe and I don't. He has no sportsman ship they get beat he gets mad has a fit and just walks off the court after the game. and leaves his team behind I know that bitch was after money hell what women isn't. But I lived up in that area at the time and to many people were saying he bought her off so it would go away. Hell can't blame him but it was not right.

“Timshel”

Tulsa, OK

#19 Apr 18, 2013
[QUOTE who="not right. "]<quoted text>
Racist none that I know of. But you want a crooked ass town ran by crooks then hell yea that's us. But at least we can go outside not have to worry about much like getting shot or crap but we got that country justice. Which makes that city crap look like an episode of mr Rogers. Lol Hell what place don't have meth. You like Kobe and I don't. He has no sportsman ship they get beat he gets mad has a fit and just walks off the court after the game. and leaves his team behind I know that bitch was after money hell what women isn't. But I lived up in that area at the time and to many people were saying he bought her off so it would go away. Hell can't blame him but it was not right.[/QUOTE]

I like Kobe the ball player and I don't like what he did on his wife and family but that's for them to deal with forever. I understand nobody's perfect but at the same time we don't know what was going on behind closed doors. Was Kobe's wife withholding affection or being frigid? Don't know and neither do you. We just know he went out for some strange and got busted because the girl saw him coming and yes, it was easier just giving her what SHE WANTED instead of drawing it out in court and potentially making it all worse as far as keeping it going.

Who's worse though? Kobe who cheated and settled out of court or the home wrecker-skank who targeted him for money?

BTW, saying Kobe doesn't have sportsmanship is ridiculous. Not everybody can be their best when suffering through their worst moments. Just because you may have seen Kobe walk off the court on TV a time or two doesn't mean he didn't go to the winner's locker room and congratulate after he cleared his head off camera.
Ginobili

San Francisco, CA

#20 Apr 18, 2013
They do not suck anymore. They are good, they had already beat three quality teams w/o koMe. they r in fact playing much better w/o KoMe.
not right.

Fort Smith, AR

#21 Apr 18, 2013
_Jusayin_ wrote:
[QUOTE who="not right. "]<quoted text>
Racist none that I know of. But you want a crooked ass town ran by crooks then hell yea that's us. But at least we can go outside not have to worry about much like getting shot or crap but we got that country justice. Which makes that city crap look like an episode of mr Rogers. Lol Hell what place don't have meth. You like Kobe and I don't. He has no sportsman ship they get beat he gets mad has a fit and just walks off the court after the game. and leaves his team behind I know that bitch was after money hell what women isn't. But I lived up in that area at the time and to many people were saying he bought her off so it would go away. Hell can't blame him but it was not right. "

I like Kobe the ball player and I don't like what he did on his wife and family but that's for them to deal with forever. I understand nobody's perfect but at the same time we don't know what was going on behind closed doors. Was Kobe's wife withholding affection or being frigid? Don't know and neither do you. We just know he went out for some strange and got busted because the girl saw him coming and yes, it was easier just giving her what SHE WANTED instead of drawing it out in court and potentially making it all worse as far as keeping it going.

Who's worse though? Kobe who cheated and settled out of court or the home wrecker-skank who targeted him for money?

BTW, saying Kobe doesn't have sportsmanship is ridiculous. Not everybody can be their best when suffering through their worst moments. Just because you may have seen Kobe walk off the court on TV a time or two doesn't mean he didn't go to the winner's locker room and congratulate after he cleared his head off camera.
Seen it every time that the thunder beat them and he did not go to the locker up after ward and seen it when the clippers beat them just a few weeks ago. Even the announcers said something about it that night.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

NBA Basketball Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News What is the Sixers' Ideal Pick Position? (Apr '15) 1 hr Sam 5
lakers fans (Nov '07) 1 hr Sam 79,353
News updated Idaho official: Kobe Bryant's remarks h... 15 hr His Muse 4
Stephan A. Smith Has Vocabulary But Lacks Thoug... 15 hr Talkin to oneself 3
News Green has strong reaction to strange question f... May 2 Sam 2
Wholesale NBA Kobe Byrant 10 Basketball Shoes o... May 1 kobe10zoom 1
News Hillary Clinton accused of offending Native Ame... May 1 Sam 2
More from around the web