what I've been saying all along turne...
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

“Justice always prevails”

Since: Jan 12

vacaville

#21 Feb 11, 2013
_Jusayin_ wrote:
<quoted text>Ouch. 80 hours per week? What were they having you do?

Yea, every time I see something about the Ravens on tv it still gets to me too. Thing is, at least we should have been granted the obvious holding call on Crab and a new set of downs given. If we didn't make it in again then so be it but for it to end like that was sickening. Good thing the NFL season takes so long to start again, it may take that much time to want to watch it again.
I've been running conduit, pulling wires, putting in junction boxes, you name it. Anything electrical in the oil refinery we were doing 7 days a week 10-12
Hour days. I was tired as hell but the money was great lol.

Yeah that I can't believe they didn't call that hold!! I almost broke my damn tv. Did you see the CB Williams on the ravens push the ref and not get ejected let alone a flag? Good thing we have the next 6 months to cool off. Now I'm in full NBA/college basketball mode
Ginobili

San Francisco, CA

#22 Feb 12, 2013
LS in ur heart u no I am right. Lebron is a natural and there is nothing u can do about it. If you tried to recruit posters to go against me I will still whip u with the truth.

“Timshel”

Since: Jan 12

Tulsa, OK

#23 Feb 12, 2013
The_Solution wrote:
<quoted text>
I've been running conduit, pulling wires, putting in junction boxes, you name it. Anything electrical in the oil refinery we were doing 7 days a week 10-12
Hour days. I was tired as hell but the money was great lol.
Yeah that I can't believe they didn't call that hold!! I almost broke my damn tv. Did you see the CB Williams on the ravens push the ref and not get ejected let alone a flag? Good thing we have the next 6 months to cool off. Now I'm in full NBA/college basketball mode
Ah a fellow blue collar. I was a plumber so I can totally respect you electricians/oil field workers. Tough work.

Yea, I saw the push and did you also see on the holding non call on Crab, on the opposite side of the field Delanie Walker(poor guy, lost his aunt and uncle that same night)went to run his rout and got TACKLED after 5 yards at the same time Crab was being held?!

Yea, I've been a Duke fan since they got whacked by UNLV back in the day and you know I love the Lakers so I'm with you but I'm also true to my roots I still have my Manchester United to support so I'm still good.
Ginobili

San Francisco, CA

#24 Feb 12, 2013
With my PGE bills going up at a rate of 7% annually for the last five years, I am thinking about putting up either a wind powered generator or solar panels soon to tie to the grid. I can mount it on my roof or yard. And still have time to refute LS's nonsense.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

NBA Basketball Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Media Owes It To Us To Keep LeBron Off The Air ... Aug 16 Media poison 1
TV Sports Personalities Know Little of Sports A... Aug 15 Father Knows Best 4
LeBron Preaches Love Then Hates On President Aug 15 Get An Education ... 1
News Nate McMillan should dare to be weird Aug 15 ShouldPharts 2
World Is Upside Down (evil called good, good ca... Aug 2 Kennedy 1
Youth Of Today Lacks Smarts Aug 1 Do The Due Diligence 3
was the 2006 nba finals fixed??? (Jun '08) Jul 29 Sucker Born Every... 130
More from around the web