what I've been saying all along turned out to be correct

Posted in the NBA Basketball Forum

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
LEGALISE STEROIDS

Carrum Downs, Australia

#1 Feb 8, 2013
"A YEAR-long government investigation has concluded that drug use is widespread in Australian sport, along with links to organised crime which may have led to match-fixing.

The Australian Crime Commission probe identified widespread use of prohibited substances including peptides, hormones and illicit drugs in professional sport.

It said it had identified criminal networks involved in the distribution of illegal substances, and the links may have resulted in match-fixing and fraudulent manipulation of betting markets.

The findings indicated that sports scientists, coaches, support staff as well as doctors and pharmacists were involved in the provision of drugs."

DOCTORS, COACHES, SPORTS SCIENTISTS, PHARMACISTS... WERE ALL INVOLVED!! I TOLD YOU! I've been saying this for YEARS! They are all dirty and corrupt! The investigators probably read all my comments online over the years and woke up.
LEGALISE STEROIDS

Carrum Downs, Australia

#2 Feb 9, 2013
Look at all this (drug) corruption going on in crappy Australian pro sports, where it's nowhere near as big compared to American pro sports.
Just imagine what's going on in the NBA, NFL... where the athletes make many millions and PEDs are much easier to get a hold of.
Ginobili

San Francisco, CA

#3 Feb 9, 2013
The NFL games, some of them are definitely fixed but not the NBA games. Stern and company has clean that up. Several refs and players were busted a few years back. As for PEDs no one is stupid enough to take it. My relationship with the NBA thru the years , never encountered anyone suspicious of PED use.
Ginobili

San Francisco, CA

#4 Feb 9, 2013
Lebron and Wade looked very natural to me.
LEGALISE STEROIDS

Carrum Downs, Australia

#5 Feb 9, 2013
Ginobili wrote:
The NFL games, some of them are definitely fixed but not the NBA games. Stern and company has clean that up. Several refs and players were busted a few years back. As for PEDs no one is stupid enough to take it. My relationship with the NBA thru the years , never encountered anyone suspicious of PED use.
Stop trolling.
Ginobili

San Francisco, CA

#6 Feb 9, 2013
I can not let you smear the NBA, I have too much at stake and too many friends there. The NBA is clean as a whistle. One out of a thousand taking PEDs does not make the NBA dirty, last two years no one in the nba got busted.
LEGALISE STEROIDS

Carrum Downs, Australia

#7 Feb 9, 2013
Ginobili wrote:
I can not let you smear the NBA, I have too much at stake and too many friends there. The NBA is clean as a whistle. One out of a thousand taking PEDs does not make the NBA dirty, last two years no one in the nba got busted.
I will not let you continue on lying, brainwashing people on here and covering up your drug-cheating so-called NBA-friends. I will destroy you.
LEGALISE STEROIDS

Carrum Downs, Australia

#8 Feb 9, 2013
LEGALISE STEROIDS wrote:
Look at all this (drug) corruption going on in crappy Australian pro sports, where it's nowhere near as big compared to American pro sports.
Just imagine what's going on in the NBA, NFL... where the athletes make many millions and PEDs are much easier to get a hold of.
(continued)
...and that most American athletes are more muscular than the Aussies.

Somehow, most NBA players are more muscular than AFL players when the NBA is a non contact sport and the AFL is. And also NBA players are taller than AFL players so they should look thinner but don't.
Ginobili

San Francisco, CA

#9 Feb 9, 2013
I am and will continue to work with the players union and our gov't to eliminate testing in the NBA. It is a waste of tax-payer money. The last two years already no one tested positive for roids nor PEDs nor any illegal drugs in the NBA. Save the energy and money.
LEGALISE STEROIDS

Carrum Downs, Australia

#10 Feb 9, 2013
Ginobili wrote:
I am and will continue to work with the players union and our gov't to eliminate testing in the NBA. It is a waste of tax-payer money. The last two years already no one tested positive for roids nor PEDs nor any illegal drugs in the NBA. Save the energy and money.
So what you're saying is, you're a c*rrupt s*n of a b*t*h working for the NBA and trying to protect dr*g ab*sing players like I always knew you were.

“Timshel”

Since: Jan 12

Tulsa, OK

#11 Feb 9, 2013
LEGALISE STEROIDS wrote:
"A YEAR-long government investigation has concluded that drug use is widespread in Australian sport, along with links to organised crime which may have led to match-fixing.
The Australian Crime Commission probe identified widespread use of prohibited substances including peptides, hormones and illicit drugs in professional sport.
It said it had identified criminal networks involved in the distribution of illegal substances, and the links may have resulted in match-fixing and fraudulent manipulation of betting markets.
The findings indicated that sports scientists, coaches, support staff as well as doctors and pharmacists were involved in the provision of drugs."
DOCTORS, COACHES, SPORTS SCIENTISTS, PHARMACISTS... WERE ALL INVOLVED!! I TOLD YOU! I've been saying this for YEARS! They are all dirty and corrupt! The investigators probably read all my comments online over the years and woke up.
Moron, notice the article you took from god knows where says AUSTRALIAN SPORTS! AUSTRALIANS are dirty. Just because your country is doing this doesn't mean all other countries and their sports are dirty too.
Ginobili

San Francisco, CA

#12 Feb 9, 2013
Next week I will speak to an exercise physiologist to see if it is possible to perform the way does w/o taking PEDs. I am starting to get a little suspicious too. LRJ sometimes performed just as well on the second day of back to back games. Most of the coaches know that your performance should decreased by up to 20%. Look at Jeremy Lin who I do not believe take PEDs, his performance on second day back to back games is very alarming. You may have a point LS but I don't think so for the sake of the NBA and America. I will speak to him for at least two hours, we are going out to dinner to discuss such topics along with a grp of coaches.
LEGALISE STEROIDS

Carrum Downs, Australia

#13 Feb 9, 2013
_Jusayin_ wrote:
<quoted text>
Moron, notice the article you took from god knows where says AUSTRALIAN SPORTS! AUSTRALIANS are dirty. Just because your country is doing this doesn't mean all other countries and their sports are dirty too.
No MORON. It goes to show how dirty AMERICAN sports must be too because they are far more advanced than the Aussies! Americans are more muscular, there is much more money involved, they have easier access to PEDs, MUCH more American civilians take PEDs compared to Aussies so it's less taboo.........
Use your head dumbsh*t. Must I spell it all out for you?

THE USA IS THE DIRTIEST COUNTRY ON THE PLANET! YOU'RE ALL A BUNCH OF DRUG CHEATS! YOU ALL WORSHIP STEROID ABUSERS! RONNIE COLEMAN, PHIL HEATH, JAY CUTLER, DANA LINN BAILEY, ERIN STERN, JILLIAN MICHAELS, MICHAEL PHELPS, DARA TORRES, SERENA WILLIAMS, CARMELITA JETER, LEBRON JAMES, DWIGHT HOWARD, THE ROCK, JOHN CENA, HULK HOGAN, TRIPLE H, TITO ORTIZ, KEN SHAMROCK, RANDY COUTURE, TERRY CREWS, SLY STALLONE....... ALL A BUNCH OF STEROID AND HGH ABUSERS!
Ginobili

San Francisco, CA

#14 Feb 10, 2013
LS, just leave the NBA alone Stern will police it.
The man has been commissioner for over twenty five years.

“Timshel”

Tulsa, OK

#15 Feb 10, 2013
LEGALISE STEROIDS wrote:
<quoted text>
No MORON. It goes to show how dirty AMERICAN sports must be too because they are far more advanced than the Aussies! Americans are more muscular, there is much more money involved, they have easier access to PEDs, MUCH more American civilians take PEDs compared to Aussies so it's less taboo.........
Use your head dumbsh*t. Must I spell it all out for you?
THE USA IS THE DIRTIEST COUNTRY ON THE PLANET! YOU'RE ALL A BUNCH OF DRUG CHEATS! YOU ALL WORSHIP STEROID ABUSERS! RONNIE COLEMAN, PHIL HEATH, JAY CUTLER, DANA LINN BAILEY, ERIN STERN, JILLIAN MICHAELS, MICHAEL PHELPS, DARA TORRES, SERENA WILLIAMS, CARMELITA JETER, LEBRON JAMES, DWIGHT HOWARD, THE ROCK, JOHN CENA, HULK HOGAN, TRIPLE H, TITO ORTIZ, KEN SHAMROCK, RANDY COUTURE, TERRY CREWS, SLY STALLONE....... ALL A BUNCH OF STEROID AND HGH ABUSERS!
100% rumor and conjecture. You have 0 proof to back up your false and wild claims. The only thing you've proved is that you're a mental case and in me realizing that I end this pointless back and forth with you. Get off the juice mate.

“Justice always prevails”

vacaville

#16 Feb 11, 2013
_Jusayin_ wrote:
<quoted text>100% rumor and conjecture. You have 0 proof to back up your false and wild claims. The only thing you've proved is that you're a mental case and in me realizing that I end this pointless back and forth with you. Get off the juice mate.
You got that right buddy. This douche has been on a witch hunt accusing anyone with more muscle than him of using PED's. He must be awake for weeks now running on nothing but Fosters beer yelling about conspiracy theories to all 20 of his cats down in his moms basement.
Ginobili

San Francisco, CA

#17 Feb 11, 2013
7 busted in 15 years, thousands of NBA players have come and gone. The NBA is more than 99% clean so there you are, it is a waste of time for the Fed to step in. All seven of them innocently took them bc the food supplement that they took contained some substances listed by the NBA to be illegal. If we take that at face value, that means
zero busted in 15 years, that looks very good to me. We do not need that Mitchell nor Abbott stuff, we will clean up ourselves as usual.

“Timshel”

Tulsa, OK

#18 Feb 11, 2013
The_Solution wrote:
<quoted text>
You got that right buddy. This douche has been on a witch hunt accusing anyone with more muscle than him of using PED's. He must be awake for weeks now running on nothing but Fosters beer yelling about conspiracy theories to all 20 of his cats down in his moms basement.
Yo Sol! Where you been bro?! You weren't around to help share the pain of the 9ers losing(getting robbed)with us!

LMAO yea ol juice monkey is a riot isn't he!

“Justice always prevails”

vacaville

#19 Feb 11, 2013
_Jusayin_ wrote:
<quoted text>Yo Sol! Where you been bro?! You weren't around to help share the pain of the 9ers losing(getting robbed)with us!

LMAO yea ol juice monkey is a riot isn't he!
Man I've been working my ass off the last 2 months bro . Almost 80 hour weeks :/. Im finally back to normal schedule now. I'm still hurting from the superbowl. It was a crazy game though! That should have been our championship if it wasn't for the HORRIBLE officiating

“Timshel”

Tulsa, OK

#20 Feb 11, 2013
The_Solution wrote:
<quoted text>
Man I've been working my ass off the last 2 months bro . Almost 80 hour weeks :/. Im finally back to normal schedule now. I'm still hurting from the superbowl. It was a crazy game though! That should have been our championship if it wasn't for the HORRIBLE officiating
Ouch. 80 hours per week? What were they having you do?

Yea, every time I see something about the Ravens on tv it still gets to me too. Thing is, at least we should have been granted the obvious holding call on Crab and a new set of downs given. If we didn't make it in again then so be it but for it to end like that was sickening. Good thing the NFL season takes so long to start again, it may take that much time to want to watch it again.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

NBA Basketball Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
lakers fans (Nov '07) 5 hr Sam 73,920
The stunt happened during halftime of a game be... Thu Christaliban 1
Doris Burke discusses Popovich interview that l... (May '14) Jan 20 Sadie 2
Lebron lost weight because he came off the PEDs... Jan 16 LEGALISE STEROIDS 11
Jusuf Nurkic Thread Jan 15 stormec 1
Snubbed girlfriend snogs stranger after boyfrie... Jan 14 DILF 28
Kevin Durant on Kobe Bryant: 'I'd want to play ... Jan 9 Sam 2
More from around the web