Have you guys seen this

Jul 17, 2007 | Posted by: roboblogger | Full story: Los Angeles Lakers News and Trade Rumors

“Kevin Garnett- Known accross the world, "The Big Ticket", would be "The Big Draw”

Paul Pierce thinks he can win a championship if lakers trade odom to boston Green, theo ratliff, Exp. via Los Angeles Lakers News and Trade Rumors

Comments
1 - 12 of 12 Comments Last updated Oct 27, 2012
DANIEL

Las Cruces, NM

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 17, 2007

I will believe it when I see it. All this talk and know action. If this trade where to go down Lakers would have the best end of the deal. The Celtics would loose to the lakers. Lakers would have a 3 year run. End of story!!!
lakers355s

San Clemente, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 17, 2007

i'm with you daniel. all fans (especially lakers fans) are sick and tired of rumors and trade speculations. people need to simply shut up, make the deal happen and then it should be open for discussion!!!
ShowTime

Yorba Linda, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 17, 2007

unfortanatly the big ticket doesnt want to come here, or at least thats what I just heard, glen taylor is willing but KG wants to stay.
lakers355s

San Clemente, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 17, 2007

ShowTime wrote:
unfortanatly the big ticket doesnt want to come here, or at least thats what I just heard, glen taylor is willing but KG wants to stay.
i don't know, until i hear KG actually say he wants to stay instead of management, i won't believe it. it's just more hype or a means for minnesota to attract better deals. the twolves pretty much know he'll be gone after this year and i believe they'll make a move so that they get something for him, instead of him just leaving them with nothing.
ShowTime

Yorba Linda, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 17, 2007

lakers355s wrote:
<quoted text>
i don't know, until i hear KG actually say he wants to stay instead of management, i won't believe it. it's just more hype or a means for minnesota to attract better deals. the twolves pretty much know he'll be gone after this year and i believe they'll make a move so that they get something for him, instead of him just leaving them with nothing.
But if im glen taylor and KG tells me he wants to stay put when your giving him a chance to go to LA where he has a home to play with kobe, and if kg has not yet demanded to be traded by now I dont see him walking, if that is true of course, because why doesnt taylor just say not enough I want more for KG, cause if im the lakers I dont want to deal for a guy who doesnt want to come here, I dont know but your right you cant take anything you hear and believe it these days.
lakers355s

San Clemente, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 17, 2007

ShowTime wrote:
<quoted text>
But if im glen taylor and KG tells me he wants to stay put when your giving him a chance to go to LA where he has a home to play with kobe, and if kg has not yet demanded to be traded by now I dont see him walking, if that is true of course, because why doesnt taylor just say not enough I want more for KG, cause if im the lakers I dont want to deal for a guy who doesnt want to come here, I dont know but your right you cant take anything you hear and believe it these days.
god, i hope KG isn't just happy with making $20mill a year with some shitty franchise. what a waste!
ShowTime

Yorba Linda, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 17, 2007

lakers355s wrote:
<quoted text>
god, i hope KG isn't just happy with making $20mill a year with some shitty franchise. what a waste!
hes probably gonna be one of those players that will regret it later in his career, I will give him this hes as loyal as they come, but on the bad side that just proves he doesnt want to win a championship that badly.
lakers355s

San Clemente, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 17, 2007

ShowTime wrote:
<quoted text>
hes probably gonna be one of those players that will regret it later in his career, I will give him this hes as loyal as they come, but on the bad side that just proves he doesnt want to win a championship that badly.
agreed...
sammy

Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 26, 2012

ShowTime wrote:
<quoted text>
Wonder if Hi would feel that way today?
Ginobili

San Francisco, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 27, 2012

My sources tell me that he wants to go to LA and win a championship but a deal must be worked out.
LA is already over the cap but they don't care, they will pay the penalties if they had to. If this deal goes thru there is no stopping the Lakers. I think he is a bit better than Peace.
Showtime

Yorba Linda, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 27, 2012

sammy wrote:
<quoted text> Wonder if Hi would feel that way today?
Wow this was a long time ago, KG still a timberwolfe, well he made his decision got a championship out of it, could have had more but I think a lot had to do with kobe not being happy in LA at the time, he wanted out, and I think kobe might have blown his opportunity to get KG here, but we know it worked out in the end we got pau.
sammy

Kitchener, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 27, 2012

Showtime wrote:
<quoted text>Wow this was a long time ago, KG still a timberwolfe, well he made his decision got a championship out of it, could have had more but I think a lot had to do with kobe not being happy in LA at the time, he wanted out, and I think kobe might have blown his opportunity to get KG here, but we know it worked out in the end we got pau.
lol yea, thought I would throw some old school at ya. You are right that's the days when Kobe almost departed. I was thinking , how many so called veteran stars are still with their original teams these days besides Wade, Kobe,Pierce, and Dirk

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••
•••
•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••