Little thread about NBA drug cheats

Posted in the NBA Basketball Forum

LEGALISE STEROIDS

Carrum Downs, Australia

#1 Aug 16, 2013
http://www.getbig.com/boards/index.php...
(Ignore that ignorant "gymrat" moron. Idiots like him seem to pop up in every thread regarding drug cheats and try to hide the truth. They must be drug cheats themselves)

"D. Rose said 80% of NBA on PED."
That's pretty much what I said here a few months ago too.

Let's not forget about Durant saying someone from the NBA offered him PEDs but he declined. Look at his build. Half the size of Lebrons. I wonder why.

I've said it for years. Jordan, Pippen, Malone, Robinson, Wade, Lebron... have all used PEDs. Why wouldn't they?? Only an idiot wouldn't take performance enhancing drugs if they could and were a pro athlete.
LEGALISE STEROIDS

Carrum Downs, Australia

#2 Aug 16, 2013
You cannot get muscular without drugs.
Every muscular person on the planet takes drugs.
You don't have to be huge to be on steroids or hgh. Look at Lance Armstrong. Better yet, look at Petr Korda. Now compare Petr Korda (who was busted for using steroids) to someone like David Robinson or Larry Johnson or Alonzo Mourning. They're all drug cheats.

You can't keep adding muscle to your body every year (without drugs). Those who get bigger during their career take drugs.
The NBA and NFL never tested their ahletes for hgh. They say they will next season. Drug tests are a joke anyways. Look at Lance Armstrong and Marion Jones who passed hundreds of drug tests.

When are you all going to wake up? Why are you all so ignorant?? I guess those of you who don't believe all your fave athletes juice, believe in magic, "God" and "Santa".

“Justice always prevails”

Since: Jan 12

vacaville

#3 Aug 17, 2013
First sentence of post #2 shows you have no credibility at all. No go back to your bridge, troll
LEGALISE STEROIDS

Carrum Downs, Australia

#4 Aug 17, 2013
The_Solution wrote:
First sentence of post #2 shows you have no credibility at all. No go back to your bridge, troll
I'm not trolling and I'm not wrong, you IDIOT.

The only reason why you think people can get muscular without drugs is because you have been brainwashed by all the juiced up liars (who say they are drug free and "natural" and all those fake "natural" bodybuilders and fitness gurus and all those drug cheating athletes and WWE wrestlers including the women) from a very young age (think Hulk Hogan "say your prayers, eat your vitamins" for 1 example)+ because you're stupid + most likely fat who confuses his fat for muscle like every other fatc*nt so he thinks he's big and jacked.

You're all idiots who believe in fairy-tales and liars.

Why WOULDN'T a pro athlete take PEDs to improve his/her performance???
CUT OFF AUSTRALIAS NET

Miami, FL

#6 Aug 19, 2013
LEGALISE STEROIDS wrote:
You cannot get muscular without drugs.
Every muscular person on the planet takes drugs.
You are comically stupid. You must shit clowns.
Ginobili

San Francisco, CA

#7 Aug 22, 2013
NBA players are smart, they know better than take PEDs. Rose is wrong, I know first hand.
know from experience

Frankfort, KY

#8 Aug 22, 2013
Ginobili wrote:
NBA players are smart, they know better than take PEDs. Rose is wrong, I know first hand.
You do

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

NBA Basketball Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
lakers fans (Nov '07) 2 hr Bewitched 74,500
News NBA Rumors: Adam Silver Preparing to Ban Hack-a... Sat tom wingo 3
News Curry, Warriors use stunning comeback to beat P... Apr 24 tom wingo 2
News What is the Sixers' Ideal Pick Position? Apr 16 tom wingo 2
News Tears, anger mark 1st anniversary of SKorean fe... Apr 16 Brady Chub Club 1
News The Latest: Protest, investigation in S. Caroli... Apr 9 Concerned Parent 2
he still felt she was very beautiful Apr 6 patrick-paul 1
More from around the web