Since: Jan 12

Tulsa, OK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 30, 2013

I hope the Pacers win but all signs point to Miami winning even though if the Pacers win game 5 the entire nation would be watching game 6 to see if Miami gets eliminated which the NBA would love. I think the refs will give Miami a few favorable calls this game even though LBJ has enjoyed them his entire career.

Miami wins by 10.
JoCrawFixes against Heat

Fontana, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 1, 2013

_Jusayin_ wrote:
I think the refs will give Miami a few favorable calls this game even though LBJ has enjoyed them his entire career.
Really! thats quite queer timing on your part , to state that right after he fouled out just the game before on a rather ticky tack call....along with some other rather debatable fouls called on him in game 4 . Seems if I made the same call on kobe you did on lebron , you would accuse me of hate/bashing!
JoCrawFixes against Heat

Fontana, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 1, 2013

And sour grapes!
JoCrawFixes against Heat

Fontana, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 1, 2013

_Jusayin_ wrote:
I hope the Pacers win but all signs point to Miami winning even though if the Pacers win game 5 the entire nation would be watching game 6 to see if Miami gets eliminated which the NBA would love. I think the refs will give Miami a few favorable calls this game even though LBJ has enjoyed them his entire career.
Miami wins by 10.
BTW , Justsayin , what favorable calls did lebron and the Heat get in game 5 ?

“Timshel”

Tulsa, OK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 1, 2013

JoCrawFixes against Heat wrote:
<quoted text>Really! thats quite queer timing on your part , to state that right after he fouled out just the game before on a rather ticky tack call....along with some other rather debatable fouls called on him in game 4 . Seems if I made the same call on kobe you did on lebron , you would accuse me of hate/bashing!
I was merely stating the obvious because that seems to be the way the NBA works. If they mess up a call, they try and give you a make up call or if the refs stink one game, rest assured they will make it up the next.

I don't hate LBJ, I think he's the best in the league and he hasn't peaked yet. I just don't like that he still gets MVP's and all this attention because he felt he had to go play alongside 2 other superstars. Inevitably playing with 2 others superstars makes the 3rds easier as you HAVE to always have a man on Bosh or Wade at all times. All the other teams in the league don't have that luxury for specific reasons ie because Stern and the owners wont allow it but they gave Miami the go ahead. It's hypocrisy and it's really no fun anymore because most every NBA fan already believes Miami should and most likely WILL win it all. Again and possibly again and maybe again.

I also don't watch the NBA now since my Lakers, Bulls and Thunder are out. I catch the highlights on SC.
JoCrawFixes against Heat

Fontana, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 1, 2013

_Jusayin_ wrote:
<quoted text>
I was merely stating the obvious because that seems to be the way the NBA works. If they mess up a call, they try and give you a make up call or if the refs stink one game, rest assured they will make it up the next.
I don't hate LBJ, I think he's the best in the league and he hasn't peaked yet. I just don't like that he still gets MVP's and all this attention because he felt he had to go play alongside 2 other superstars. Inevitably playing with 2 others superstars makes the 3rds easier as you HAVE to always have a man on Bosh or Wade at all times. All the other teams in the league don't have that luxury for specific reasons ie because Stern and the owners wont allow it but they gave Miami the go ahead. It's hypocrisy and it's really no fun anymore because most every NBA fan already believes Miami should and most likely WILL win it all. Again and possibly again and maybe again.
I also don't watch the NBA now since my Lakers, Bulls and Thunder are out. I catch the highlights on SC.
Looks like to most fans , Bosch and wade look like anything but super stars anymore~so maybe for now,what LBJ is doing on the floor right now deserves to be upgraded!
JoCrawFixes against Heat

Fontana, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 1, 2013

_Jusayin_ wrote:
<quoted text>
Judging by this post , you seem to have a better grasp on how the NBA works , than I would have thought.
The NBA is not about true competition and a fair/level playing field.
Its about putting money in everyone's pocket and giving the fans what they want so they will come back.
That being said , I sense some hypocrisy on your part.
You list 2 of your teams as Lakers and Bulls and you don't think in there hay days (late 90's , early 2000's)the league was adjusting the rules so the star players on those teams would benefit?!....Do you think maybe the Sac Kings and their fans thought the fun was taking out of it when in 2002 they had a chance to close out the Lakers in game 6 WCF,but had to stomach the Lakers shooting 27 yes TWENTY SEVEN FTS in the 4th qtr!!?
But the league wanted a game 7 and they got it!
Ginobili

San Francisco, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 1, 2013

Jusayin does not know crap about BB. Heck in game 4 LBJ was called for 4 fouls just so the Pacers could win. All four fouls were not fouls but were fixed calls to make sure that the Pacers would win.
JoCrawFixes against Heat

Fontana, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 2, 2013

Ginobili wrote:
Jusayin does not know crap about BB. Heck in game 4 LBJ was called for 4 fouls just so the Pacers could win. All four fouls were not fouls but were fixed calls to make sure that the Pacers would win.
Yeah , he doesn't seem to mind when its fixed for his teams , and the everybody else suffers , and the fun is taking out ,but now that his teams are out he whines about favoritism for the good teams now that are still playing!
Jim H

Miami, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 2, 2013

Stern loves him some Game 7 revenue....just so long as the Heat win and advance to the Finals. Neither Stern nor sponsors nor the networks want to have dowdy small market Indy and San Antonio duke it out in the Finals.
JoCrawFixes against Heat

Fontana, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 2, 2013

Jim H wrote:
Stern loves him some Game 7 revenue....just so long as the Heat win and advance to the Finals. Neither Stern nor sponsors nor the networks want to have dowdy small market Indy and San Antonio duke it out in the Finals.
Agreed.
Ginobili

San Francisco, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 2, 2013

I don't know how the Heat can win, the last three yrs it has only been the Big One not Three. Indy has a much better team, West, Paul, hibbert, Lance and Hill five good players.
JoCrawFixes against Heat

Fontana, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 2, 2013

Ginobili wrote:
I don't know how the Heat can win, the last three yrs it has only been the Big One not Three. Indy has a much better team, West, Paul, hibbert, Lance and Hill five good players.
you'd be surprised how things change and the heat defense gets real aggressive at home , and the Pacers will have a hard time beating the 24 clock and getting good shots off....that what it really comes down to.
Ginobili

San Francisco, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 2, 2013

Unless Chris Andersen plays well again like all playoffs, Big One and a Role player , Miami will lose. Wade and Bosh all three yrs have not done crap. Might as well get rid of their big slaries and get some new talent to go with LBJ, otherwise I do not blame LBJ for moving on to another team.

“Timshel”

Tulsa, OK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 3, 2013

<quoted text>Judging by this post , you seem to have a better grasp on how the NBA works , than I would have thought.
The NBA is not about true competition and a fair/level playing field.
Its about putting money in everyone's pocket and giving the fans what they want so they will come back.
That being said , I sense some hypocrisy on your part.
You list 2 of your teams as Lakers and Bulls and you don't think in there hay days (late 90's , early 2000's)the league was adjusting the rules so the star players on those teams would benefit?!....Do you think maybe the Sac Kings and their fans thought the fun was taking out of it when in 2002 they had a chance to close out the Lakers in game 6 WCF,but had to stomach the Lakers shooting 27 yes TWENTY SEVEN FTS in the 4th qtr!!?
I detest hypocrisy period, even if it's in favor of one of my teams because to me it's not winning fairly by letting the players decide. I'm good with my teams losing if it's fair and the players have decided the outcome.

Stop assuming you know what I think and believe. I detest assumptions just as much as hypocrisy btw.

“Timshel”

Tulsa, OK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 3, 2013

<quoted text>
MJ was beat up and battered for years before the league changed to a more soft NBA that is today. Kobe didn't get that type of punishment MJ did but he also didn't come into the league getting Jordan type calls either as one LBJ enjoyed.

You seem to enjoy telling half a story and trying to run with half truths. Tell the whole story or not at all. Don't be an assclown like Angelinoflake unless that's what you're aspiring to be and if so, you're on your way.
Ginobili

San Francisco, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 3, 2013

LBJ gets hit in the face, head, neck, shoulders, trunks et al allc season and in the playoffs, just look at the films. The bad thing is Bosh and Wade and the role players got to step up and hit some one back and keep ppl off of LBJ. Most of you have never played pro and don't know what I am talking about, some one hits your team mate you got to get even. MJ has gotten more "phantom calls" in the history of the NBA than anyone else.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent NBA Basketball Discussions

Search the NBA Basketball Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
lakers fans (Nov '07) 4 min Bewitched 71,479
Jump ball: Bizarre Clippers court case nears close 49 min shorab 1
Al Horford's Return Makes Atlanta Hawks a Top-5... 22 hr Michigan Hawks Fan 1
LeBron sends cupcakes to neighbors Wed Laughing Bear Fan 1
Five Out Offense: where might Shawn Marion land? Jul 22 no1important 1
Sports Illustrated catches flak for LeBron Jame... Jul 20 LeBron Fan 1
Is the Orlando Magic Playoff Material? Jul 19 matteo 2
•••
•••