Full Roster Predictions for LA Lakers Next Season

May 4, 2013 | Posted by: roboblogger | Full story: BleacherReport

The big three will all be back in 2013-14: What can they do if all are healthy? Harry How/Getty Images By saying he won't be rushed into making a decision on where he'll play next season, Howard is essentially holding the Los Angeles Lakers hostage, much like he did a year ago with the Orlando Magic .

Comments
21 - 40 of 46 Comments Last updated Jul 13, 2013
Ginobili

San Francisco, CA

#21 May 14, 2013
GSW will win the NBA title next yr if we get get him, we want DW12, the Lakers certainly do not. They called him a wimp and a quitter.
Showtime

San Gabriel, CA

#22 May 14, 2013
Dang every thread turns into a joke with these trolls.
Sam

Canada

#23 May 15, 2013
Show, What the heck you doing in here? You seem like a lonely soul .
Ginobili

San Francisco, CA

#24 May 15, 2013
I am a big Laker fan but the Lakers do not want DW12. We at GSW will take him any day, 20 pts, 13 rebs, 2.5 blks and 1 steal a game, and a big smile to boot.
Sam

Canada

#25 May 15, 2013
Ginobili wrote:
I am a big Laker fan but the Lakers do not want DW12. We at GSW will take him any day, 20 pts, 13 rebs, 2.5 blks and 1 steal a game, and a big smile to boot.
Quite frankly at the rate GSW is going in the playoffs you could use D12
Ginobili

San Francisco, CA

#26 May 15, 2013
GSW is going to the playoffs again next yr but to win it all, we need DW12.
sam

Brampton, Canada

#27 May 15, 2013
Ginobili wrote:
GSW is going to the playoffs again next yr but to win it all, we need DW12.
Quite frankly at the rate GSW is going in the playoffs you could use D12
Showtime

San Gabriel, CA

#28 May 15, 2013
Sam wrote:
Same thing your doing here.
Ginobili

San Francisco, CA

#29 May 16, 2013
Don't mind Sam, he is a miserable jerk. I love to see DW12 coming to GSW. The Lakers just can not afford KoMe, he is not worth 31 million and unfortunately, no team will take him.
sam

Brampton, Canada

#30 May 17, 2013
Ginobili wrote:
Don't mind Sam, he is a miserable jerk. I love to see DW12 coming to GSW. The Lakers just can not afford KoMe, he is not worth 31 million and unfortunately, no team will take him.
LMAO. Takes one to know one Partna. You need to quit with all your pipeline fantasies
sam

Brampton, Canada

#31 May 17, 2013
Showtime wrote:
<quoted text>Same thing your doing here.
lol just odd finding you over here. Trust me , its only Ginobilli to talk with over here and hes really a nobody to talk to.
LA_Lakers

Binangonan, Philippines

#32 Jun 11, 2013
my opininon:
trade howard to steph curry and k.thompson
trade gasol for k.love and c.budinger
make steve blake,jamison,earl clark,duhon,ebanks,meeks,morri s,and MWP out of the roster for t.ross,javale mcgee,b.haywood,a.gray,and beaubois,if these happen,they will be under their salary cap
lineups:
PG:curry,nash,goudelock
SG:bryant,beaubois,
SF:thompson,budinger,ross
PF:love,hill,sacre
C:mcgee,haywood,gray
Ginobili

San Francisco, CA

#33 Jun 11, 2013
All we need is DW12 and no one else except if we can get CP3 also but S. Curry is almost as good. So our main interest is DW12--- 20 pts, 13 rebs, 2 blks and one steal --good enough for anyone especially GSW who tresures him./
JoCrawFixes against Heat

Fontana, CA

#36 Jun 11, 2013
Sam wrote:
Dang...you calling him a troll , sammy?!! ahahahahahahahaaaaaaaaaaa
JoCrawFixes against Heat

Fontana, CA

#37 Jun 11, 2013
The Water Boy wrote:
<quoted text>
Dwight and Dantoni' dont mix...come to think of it, Dantoni and the Lakers dont mix. Why would you want Howard back? he lacks leadership, heart,intelligence and guts. He was as close as returning to the Dwight form of the Magic days, closest to their exit... and thats sad...he quit and gave up on his team, thats why Kobe emerged from the tunel AS SOON as Dwight walked in..running his mouth to Kupchak...
He needs to wipe that ridiculous smile off his face, "pull up his big boy pants" and get serious. Why do you think Kobe and him were at odds all the time and said he had never been pushed that hard? Why do you think Magic has been lighting up his twitter account with stuff directed to dwight?Get lost?!!!
He's disgusted. Check it out.
He needs to think about it...Pfft. Get lost Dwight.
Get lost!, why? because he couldn't single handedly bring you a parade!!,pfft
JoCrawFixes against Heat

Fontana, CA

#38 Jun 11, 2013
Showtime wrote:
Dang every thread turns into a joke with these trolls.
Maybe because every threads about the Lakers!
The Water Boy

Kennewick, WA

#39 Jun 11, 2013
JoCrawFixes against Heat wrote:
<quoted text>Get lost!, why? because he couldn't single handedly bring you a parade!!,pfft
Why? Did you read post # 3 f@gg0t?

Dwight does not have the mental toughness necessary. He elects to laugh and joke around instead of taking care of business and changing what hasnt worked for him in the past.

The only thing he is for the Lakers now is value in trade....for a REAL star. He cant be taken seriously and is a joke much like you. A storied franchise like the Lakers and its fans demand more from their "superstars" than what he 'produces.

Check out what a REAL center and the REAL Superman said:

http://espn.go.com/los-angeles/nba/story/_/id...
JoCrawFixes against Heat

Fontana, CA

#40 Jun 12, 2013
The Water Boy wrote:
<quoted text>
Dwight does not have the mental toughness necessary. He elects to laugh and joke around instead of taking care of business and changing what hasnt worked for him in the past.
The only thing he is for the Lakers now is value in trade....for a REAL star. He cant be taken seriously and is a joke much like you. A storied franchise like the Lakers and its fans demand more from their "superstars" than what he 'produces.
No, you are the real JOKE , because you don't care about competition , or how the game should be played ,all you want is TO BUY a Shaq Oneil so you can lob the ball into him ,and he takes care of the rings.
Thats what you thought you had with Howard , butt he stuck it up your ass , and smiled about!!,ahahahahahaaaaaaa , Phuck you ! LMFAO!!

“Timshel”

Since: Jan 12

Tulsa, OK

#41 Jun 12, 2013
The Water Boy wrote:
<quoted text>
I agree. I too didn't like DH being a Laker because of what he has been but it was better than Drew in the end as he may never play again. I'd give DH a pass if he would just have signed as soon as he could because the Lakers showed they wanted him and didn't trade him mid-season as that was one of DH's major concerns. He also, as you know came back super fast from back surgery and had to play for MD and all the chaos he brought so the chips IMO were stacked against DH and the Lakers from the start this season.

Going forward at this point, if DH doesn't quickly sign for LA, he can't go away quick enough. I'd rather go through a losing season in 2013-2014 than to have to have gone through a bunch of DH drama this off season and then be made to have to cheer for the guy for several years.

“Timshel”

Since: Jan 12

Tulsa, OK

#42 Jun 12, 2013
JoCrawFixes against Heat wrote:
<quoted text>No, you are the real JOKE , because you don't care about competition , or how the game should be played ,all you want is TO BUY a Shaq Oneil so you can lob the ball into him ,and he takes care of the rings.
Thats what you thought you had with Howard , butt he stuck it up your ass , and smiled about!!,ahahahahahaaaaaaa , Phuck you ! LMFAO!!
As opposed to Miami BUYING the league's best player LBJ and another star player in Bosh and another in Ray? Isn't that the pot calling the kettle black?

I'd also watch what you say about LA from hereon, if the Heat lose and with DWade's deteriorating health, your man LBJ could be coming to the Lakers. Oh how beautiful that irony would be!

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

NBA Basketball Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
lakers fans (Nov '07) 14 hr Bewitched 72,110
Jeremy Lin ruined by the Rockets, but Coach of ... Wed NBA Fan 7
Jeremy Lin Manhood Size Discussions Reveal Raci... (Feb '12) Wed NBA Fan 22
LeBron James Gives Wade, Bosh Cold Shoulder, Tr... Wed NBA Fan 7
Lakers coaching search: NBA experts weigh in wh... Aug 23 lake4life 21
Ex-Hoosier Zeller embraces NBA learning Aug 23 Mike Williams 1
Can Sebastian Telfair salvage his career in Cle... (Apr '10) Aug 13 johnny 44
•••
•••
Enter and win $5000