First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Ginobili

San Francisco, CA

#22 Sep 30, 2012
After my pro career in Basketball, I coach and still am coaching hoping to land a job in the NBA as an assistant coach. Yes athleticism suh as power, speed, motor coordination visualization and imagery, mental acuity and technical soundness is what we coaches look at. Todays athletes are taught that, that's why their skills are so advanced. You see 7 footers like Dirk with such great skills and others, Bron, Westbrook, CP3, Rajon, Durant, Wall, Lin, DW12, Bynum, KoMe, Blake Griffin, Love, Kamen, Deron Williams, I could name on and on. Yes MJ was great but he was given the "Jordan Rules". No one was allowed to guard him and he could and was allowed to do anything he wants on the court w/o impunity. Can you imagined if the above players were given "carte blanche" like that. Those of us who have coached and played the game knows what it means, so when some of you who thinks that MJ is God, u r wrong.
Deez Nutz

Bronx, NY

#23 Sep 30, 2012
Ginobili wrote:
After my pro career in Basketball, I coach and still am coaching hoping to land a job in the NBA as an assistant coach. Yes athleticism suh as power, speed, motor coordination visualization and imagery, mental acuity and technical soundness is what we coaches look at. Todays athletes are taught that, that's why their skills are so advanced. You see 7 footers like Dirk with such great skills and others, Bron, Westbrook, CP3, Rajon, Durant, Wall, Lin, DW12, Bynum, KoMe, Blake Griffin, Love, Kamen, Deron Williams, I could name on and on. Yes MJ was great but he was given the "Jordan Rules". No one was allowed to guard him and he could and was allowed to do anything he wants on the court w/o impunity. Can you imagined if the above players were given "carte blanche" like that. Those of us who have coached and played the game knows what it means, so when some of you who thinks that MJ is God, u r wrong.
Wooow man,i had know idea,i think i can learm from you.Only a pro basketball player can attain knowledge like that.
Ginobili

San Francisco, CA

#25 Oct 1, 2012
Many BB fans are quite knowledgeable about the game because many have played the game and analyzed the game, you do not need to be a coach but it helps. Some fans are fanatic about the game and they really absorbed everything about the game.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

NBA Basketball Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Ron Paul backers land big venue for counter-con... (Jul '08) 13 hr Bob Vondruska 53
lakers fans (Nov '07) 17 hr Sam 73,936
Jeremy Lin on demotion Tue tyan 1
Nike Air Yeezy 2 Bright Red - Wholesale cheap n... Jan 25 nike air yeezy 2 1
The stunt happened during halftime of a game be... Jan 22 Christaliban 1
Doris Burke discusses Popovich interview that l... (May '14) Jan 20 Sadie 2
Lebron lost weight because he came off the PEDs... Jan 16 LEGALISE STEROIDS 11
More from around the web