Ginobili wrote:
The best five players at their postion in the History of the NBA so far are:
1. MJ SG
2. Magic PG
3. Wilt Center
4. LJ SF
5. Malone PF

Most Globally recognized Yao Ming
put pippen in the SF position and dwight in the center position and you'll be rockin
Ginobili

San Francisco, CA

#4 Sep 24, 2012
Pippen is no where as good as Bron. Wilt is just the most dominant center ever.
believe it

United States

#5 Sep 24, 2012
Ginobili wrote:
Pippen is no where as good as Bron. Wilt is just the most dominant center ever.
ill agree about wilt but he was taller than everyone else, but bron is jst pippen in the nba today. I cant take away from brons talent but when a good attitude lacks that does take away from talent and so thats why pippen is better and always will be
Ginobili

San Francisco, CA

#6 Sep 25, 2012
Bron took two mediocre supporting caste Cleveland teams to the NBA finals, the most incredible thing that we have ever seen in ages, it fact they are miracles, no one can do that except him. He helped the Heat win another title with a mediocre team riddled with injuries.
believe it

Chicago, IL

#7 Sep 25, 2012
Ginobili wrote:
Bron took two mediocre supporting caste Cleveland teams to the NBA finals, the most incredible thing that we have ever seen in ages, it fact they are miracles, no one can do that except him. He helped the Heat win another title with a mediocre team riddled with injuries.
Whoa lebron fan here but we already knew that... But just saying a couple mvps and one ring doesn't mean jack squat when he has the amount of trophies jordan has and the more ring than him then i might admit he's an ok player... And furthermore his one ring came in a season that was very wacked because of the lockout where there were many injuries he was just lucky enough to not have a serious enough one to stop his play
Ginobili

San Francisco, CA

#8 Sep 25, 2012
He has won three MVPs, one Olympic MVP and title, one NBA ring, two Eastern Conference finals took a meidocre team to two NBA finals, that's a lot more than what MJ did at age 27. But that is not all when hew does play for his teams they are only 350 when he plays they are over 600. Whether Jordan played or not the Bulls were still still above 600.
But anyways MJ could only play SG and Bron can play all five postions and dominate in all five. Mj can not play PG if the refs called it right, he travels and carries the ball over with his palming a lot.
Ginobili

San Francisco, CA

#9 Sep 25, 2012
KoMe is no longer in the question in comparisions with LJ and MJ. The man was reduced to a scrub in the 2012 Olympics. In the game against Spain, we almost lost because in the first half he was bricking and hogging. Coach K told him to konck it off.
Deez nutz

Bronx, NY

#10 Sep 26, 2012
Michael Jordan
Dwight Howard
Steve nash
Kevin Durant
Dwayne Wade
sam

Brampton, Canada

#11 Sep 26, 2012
Deez nutz wrote:
Michael Jordan
Dwight Howard
Steve nash
Kevin Durant
Dwayne Wade
You have to be a pup? Give me stocton anyday over Nash. Wilt over dwight.Malome over Durant. Durant is not even fully proven.
Ginobili

San Francisco, CA

#12 Sep 26, 2012
Durant as evident in the Olympics and NBA playoffs was at best one dimensional shoot from outside .

Since: Jan 12

Location hidden

#13 Sep 27, 2012
Magic
Jordan
James
Dunccan
Olajuwon

You better be able to run against a team like this ! Scoring Athleticism Defense WOW
Deez Nutz

Bronx, NY

#14 Sep 27, 2012
sam wrote:
<quoted text> You have to be a pup? Give me stocton anyday over Nash. Wilt over dwight.Malome over Durant. Durant is not even fully proven.
You have to be a dinosaur? youth over old(Im playing with ya).If MJ,Stocton,and malone were their age today,Howard,Nash,and Durant will beat that a$$.
believe it

United States

#15 Sep 27, 2012
Deez Nutz wrote:
<quoted text>You have to be a dinosaur? youth over old(Im playing with ya).If MJ,Stocton,and malone were their age today,Howard,Nash,and Durant will beat that a$$.
Some how i HIGHLY doubt that and if u think MJ n Stockton in their prime in the league today wouldnt rock the nba then your sadly mistaken
Ginobili

San Francisco, CA

#16 Sep 27, 2012
I think today's players are better than yesteryears, even MJ says so. They are bigger, stronger ,faster and more skilled. But MJ and Stockton would be stars in even today.
Deez Nutz

Bronx, NY

#17 Sep 28, 2012
Ginobili wrote:
I think today's players are better than yesteryears, even MJ says so. They are bigger, stronger ,faster and more skilled. But MJ and Stockton would be stars in even today.
Thats what im talking about big homie.
Deez Nutz

Bronx, NY

#18 Sep 28, 2012
believe it wrote:
<quoted text>
Some how i HIGHLY doubt that and if u think MJ n Stockton in their prime in the league today wouldnt rock the nba then your sadly mistaken
Hell no.If they were to play now,they will be hella slow.Todays nba palyers are killing it.
Ginobili

San Francisco, CA

#19 Sep 29, 2012
Deez Nutz is right todays players are much faster.
Just take Bron 44" vertical and runs the forty in 4.5 secs, MJ 37" vertical and runs forty in 5.2 in his prime. Bron would killed him.Even Westbrook can kill MJ, 40" vertical and forty in 4.8 secs.
Deez Nutz

Bronx, NY

#20 Sep 29, 2012
Ginobili wrote:
Deez Nutz is right todays players are much faster.
Just take Bron 44" vertical and runs the forty in 4.5 secs, MJ 37" vertical and runs forty in 5.2 in his prime. Bron would killed him.Even Westbrook can kill MJ, 40" vertical and forty in 4.8 secs.
Thats exactly why i like man,you aint never lied.Go on and break them off some of that basketball knowledge big pimpin.
Deez Nutz

Bronx, NY

#21 Sep 29, 2012
Like you,my fault.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

NBA Basketball Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
lakers fans (Nov '07) 1 hr Showtime 72,238
Jesus Christ, the Son of God 14 hr Son of God 1
NBA Trade Rumors: Jeremy Lin, Omer Asik & Chand... Fri cavas 132
Clippers' Sterling apologizes, says 'not a racist' Sep 7 Mets Fan Forever 4
US tops Ukraine to finish basketball worlds group Sep 4 gecore 1
was the 2006 nba finals fixed??? (Jun '08) Aug 29 FilipinoBroskie 117
Jeremy Lin ruined by the Rockets, but Coach of ... (Mar '14) Aug 27 NBA Fan 7
•••
•••

NBA Basketball People Search