Heat Streak Ended!

“Timshel”

Since: Jan 12

Tulsa, OK

#2 Mar 27, 2013
Haha! Good, I'm glad it was Chicago that pulled the rug out from underneath them. I was honestly tired of hearing about their streak and people acting like it was some great accomplishment. What did they expect to happen when they put 3 superstars on the same team?
Heat Fan

Miami, FL

#3 Mar 28, 2013
_Jusayin_ wrote:
Haha! Good, I'm glad it was Chicago that pulled the rug out from underneath them. I was honestly tired of hearing about their streak and people acting like it was some great accomplishment. What did they expect to happen when they put 3 superstars on the same team?
Yeah, now they can focus on winning another championship instead of hearing about some meaningless regular season acomplishment.

“Timshel”

Tulsa, OK

#4 Mar 28, 2013
Heat Fan wrote:
<quoted text>
Yeah, now they can focus on winning another championship instead of hearing about some meaningless regular season acomplishment.
Eh, it wasn't meaningless because it got them the best record in the NBA heading into the playoffs. I was just stirring the pot a bit earlier as it was a massive accomplishment in this day and age as 27 in a row will most likely stand for another 20+ years but I'm hoping this streak will have taken a lot out of the Heat leaving them susceptible come the playoffs especially the first round.
Heat Fan

Miami, FL

#5 Mar 29, 2013
_Jusayin_ wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm hoping this streak will have taken a lot out of the Heat leaving them susceptible come the playoffs especially the first round.
It didn't. They've been running at 50-75% effort all regular season long. They'll be fresh, so long as Wade's legs don't fall out from under him.

“Timshel”

Tulsa, OK

#6 Mar 29, 2013
Heat Fan wrote:
<quoted text>
It didn't. They've been running at 50-75% effort all regular season long. They'll be fresh, so long as Wade's legs don't fall out from under him.
You're right about the effort and you can see that especially in games where they play at 50% for the first 3 quarters then step up in the 4th and come back from 50 down (exaggeration) but if there's a time to get them in the playoffs it's the first round.
Ginobili

San Francisco, CA

#7 Mar 29, 2013
Since LBJ did not break the 33 game winning streak record, he is no longer the front runner for 2013 MVP. Lebron, Melo and Bryant are ahead of him. Melo and KoMe has a higher scoring avg than LBJ.

Since: Mar 13

Location hidden

#8 Mar 31, 2013
^LOl good news gino.. h8 lebrick with a passion
Heat Fan

Miami, FL

#9 Apr 1, 2013
Ginobili wrote:
Since LBJ did not break the 33 game winning streak record, he is no longer the front runner for 2013 MVP. Lebron, Melo and Bryant are ahead of him. Melo and KoMe has a higher scoring avg than LBJ.
That's not what the NBA stats are reporting:

http://stats.nba.com/leadersGrid.html#PerMode... Season&Scope=S&StatCat egory=PTS

Lebron's shooting% is higher than Melodrama and Kobebeef. Lebron dribbles on a higher path this season, team streak or no team streak.
Heat Fan

Miami, FL

#10 Apr 1, 2013
Thechosenham wrote:
^LOl good news gino.. h8 lebrick with a passion
Bad news, LeHater....

http://stats.nba.com/leadersGrid.html#PerMode... Season&Scope=S&StatCat egory=PTS
Ginobili

San Francisco, CA

#11 Apr 2, 2013
LBJ is held to a higher standard bc he shows off so much and brags so much. No records no MVP. No rings no GOAT. Some say he is just a good player not great, he does not break records like KoMe and MJ.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

NBA Basketball Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
lakers fans (Nov '07) 2 hr Bewitched 81,518
News Is Kobe Bryant better than Michael Jordan? (Apr '07) Sep 4 sam 12,081
News Kanye West released an explicit and bizarre new... Sep 1 Go Blue Forever 19
News Trump stirs controversy with tweet about fatal ... Aug '16 grounded in reali... 1
News Dwyane Wade's cousin shot dead while pushing he... Aug '16 grounded in reali... 1
News Lakers: Should LA Pursue Dwight Howard in Free ... Aug '16 Sam 4
News Damian lillard...NBA MVP? Jul '16 Swift 1
More from around the web