The Best Player in The NBA - Lebron J...

The Best Player in The NBA - Lebron James

Posted in the NBA Basketball Forum

First Prev
of 20
Next Last
Witness

Brook Park, OH

#1 Sep 9, 2006
Lebron james is the best player in the nba today because of two reasons. First, stats. Lebron's complete stats ensures any viewer with any sense that lebron is the overall best player in the nba. Second, team success. Lebron makes his team better, something kobe has yet to learn. Lebron has lead his team one game within the eastern conference finals. When it comes down to it, you KING JAMES HATERS will just say kobe is better or D-wade is better. Kobe is one dimensional. We saw this during the playoffs, he could either dedicate the whole game getting his teammates involved and obtaining 7 assists and 12 points or score 35 points and 1 assists. He cannot do both. Lebron on the other hand can score 40 points, 10 assists, and 10 rebounds in one game, a stat you will never see next to kobe byrant's name. A good arguement for d-wade is that he has shaq, even though shaq isn't what he used to be, he still makes the opposing team change their defensive strategy, attracts a lot of attention and gives you oppurtunities for easy buckets. Without shaq, D-wade wouldn't even be in this arguement.
kodi

Lucasville, OH

#2 Dec 27, 2006
wade is the best player in the nba he is the best desicion maker lebron is horible i dont even think he is in the top ten wade is alot better finisher and at the espes who got voted the best nba player d-wade and i think wade got the finals mvp to didnt he lebron has not even been there wade averged 40 points a game in finals now tell who is the best player in the nba
kodi

Lucasville, OH

#3 Dec 27, 2006
wade is the best
kodi

Lucasville, OH

#4 Dec 27, 2006
yes i am a king james hater
Jordan

Spring Hill, FL

#5 Dec 27, 2006
Wow, you say without Shaq, D-Wade would not be in this argument. Are you out of your mind? Do you recall Dwaynes rookie year?? He led the Heat to the 6th game of the semi-finals that year. His performance drew Shaq to Miami because the Big Aristotle knew he was a special player. Sure the fact that Shaq crowds the paint and changes defenses is true but look at the moves D-Wades putting on guys this year. He is doing everything for this shaq-less Heat team: 28.6 pts 8 assists nearly 5 rebouunds a game? How can you go out and even hint that he cant be in this argument when he is outplaying Lebron this season and his team is only 2.5 games behind Cleveland?
Matt is back

Fort Lauderdale, FL

#6 Dec 27, 2006
Witness, thats because DWade IS the better player. How about watching an actual game or two? You're actually going to listen to a bunch of espn analysis who dont know sh*t about basketball? What? Who led the Heat over Kobe and the Lakers with 40 points and 16 of them coming in the 4th quarter? Who has their championship ring first? MVP what? Who has seen the playoffs more? Who is the 4th leading scorer in the NBA and one of the best in assists? Wade. Dont even come in here bringing that shit up until you check your stats and stop listening to a bunch of pussy espn analysis. Im sure once you see just one game you'll see that Wade dont need Shaq. Besides LeBron is FAR from best. You never mentioned guys like AI, Gilbert Arenus, Steve Nash, and lets not forget star puncher Carmello.
Matt is back

Fort Lauderdale, FL

#7 Dec 27, 2006
What the hell I just now realized this post was originally posted Sept 9, 2006?
Matt is back

Fort Lauderdale, FL

#8 Dec 27, 2006
Oh and mark that. Success? Please the Cavs didnt see some success until last year buddy. Stats? Dude you need to check your stats and then start posting. Points and assists? This is why D Wade is well rounded because he does just that. Why? One of the top scorers and top players in nba for assists. I aint seen Lebron score over 30 many times so far this year. Right now Im seeing Gilbert Arenus of the Wash Wizards really put up some numbers. 60 points?! 53?! Hes got it goin on this year.
Harry

United States

#9 Jan 19, 2007
Lebron James is a pretty good player. I think he has the brightest
Harry

United States

#10 Jan 19, 2007
Lebron James no doubt is one of the best players in the leauge. He is a very youing player who is putting up about 30 points, 10 reb., and 6 or 7 assists. He has the brightest future out of eery basketball player. He is 6'8 and 250 pounds and dunks on centers that are 7.0 feet and 300 punds. He is not afraid of attaking the hoop and will make his team a better place.
jack

Kew, Australia

#11 Jan 19, 2007
i picked up lebron and yoa 4 baron,gasol and curry in fantasy who thinks thats a good deal it should have been all them 4 just lebron but i got yoa as well who will b returning in 3 weeks.
Maxine Kuykendall

Peoria, AZ

#12 Jan 20, 2007
kodi wrote:
wade is the best player in the nba he is the best desicion maker lebron is horible i dont even think he is in the top ten wade is alot better finisher and at the espes who got voted the best nba player d-wade and i think wade got the finals mvp to didnt he lebron has not even been there wade averged 40 points a game in finals now tell who is the best player in the nba
Yes Lebron is a great shooter, and there should be a special award for the most outstanding scorer and there is for outstanding rebounder. However the things you mention above does not create the MOST VAULABLE PLAYER. Maybe someday Lebron will reach that plateau, but for now, he just does not have the experience to know what his teams needs to create a win. The smarts of the fundmentals of Basketball, the awarness of where each team mate is located, to see maybe an open player at the opposite end of the court, and the abilty to get the ball from one end to the other with one pass, and a free layup. Lebron works hard, but only time will tell if he learns the needed awarness to be in charge of his entire team, even if a coach is ejected from the game. Intellect of the whole game and how to excute each and ever play is what it takes to make an MVP. Know when to shoot and when to pass, In other words be the smartest player on the team.
Maxine Kuykendall

Peoria, AZ

#13 Jan 20, 2007
Wade received the MVP only in the nba finals against Dallas. Not for being the Most Vaulable Player in the NBA League. That Honor, as it should, went for the second time to Steve Nash. who has the smarts to create wins for his team. He knows when to shoot and when to pass. He is the only Basketball Player that has all the parts of the game. His team even admits without him they would not be the 2nd team in the western conference. The "little white boy" from Canadia uses his soccer skills to create unblievable baskets for his team. The most intellegent player to ever play the game, and totally unselfish. He could care less who makes the points, it is just the WIN that counts for this little guy. MVP CLASS?
ONLY 1 NASH.
Matt is back

Hollywood, FL

#14 Jan 20, 2007
No the MVP was given to Wade because he IS the best player in the league. I dont think Lebron or Nash could have done what Wade did last year in the playoffs and finals. I saw that game last night between the Cavs and the Nuggets and Lebron cant even shoot the ball well. Like watching paint dry seeing his team play especially in that 1st half. lol
andrew

Chula Vista, CA

#15 Jan 20, 2007
Umm any1 forget about kobe? his team is 26-14.....thats pretty damn good. nobody thought the lakers would be this good...but yet they have beat some of the best teams. wade?? look at what he has done w/o shaq, 18-20..not even above .500. i say kobe is best in the league. he beat the spurs w/o odom!!
dwade king

United States

#16 Jan 23, 2007
hahahahaha james da best wade is are u retrded!
nathan

Somerset, KY

#17 Jan 26, 2007
kodi your full of crap about wade lebron james is 100% better then d-wade without shaq he cant even make it to the playoffs lebron last year made it he took his team there by himself look how good he"s doin without shaq right now he's horrible he got good players to and he still cant lead them to a champian chip or the playoffs and if lebron always had the ball he could score 81 points a game as well
zack

Somerset, KY

#18 Jan 26, 2007
hey wade and lebron are both good but kobe is a ball hog and i respect all 3 of these players. i
suppose lebron might be the next mj. i just go by points and stats. lebron isnt even my favorite player.
nathan

Somerset, KY

#19 Jan 26, 2007
kodi ur just jelous of lebron james
hoopsfan

Hamilton, Canada

#20 Jan 26, 2007
Matt is back wrote:
I dont think...Nash could have done what Wade did last year in the playoffs and finals.
are you serious!??! how about leading the team back from 3-1 down to the Lakers?? how about getting to the western final WITHOUT amare stoudemire?? how about repeating as mvp?? you can't be serious, no one has transcended the game like steve nash, NO ONE! there is NO OTHER player in the nba who you can look at and see a completely unique style of play... when nash is on the court, you know it, the suns know it, their opponent knows it, the whole damn building knows it. him just being on the court changes the entire make-up of the game... steve nash is the best player in the nba, no question!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 20
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

NBA Basketball Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Mitch Kupchak says the Lakers need help everywh... 4 hr thomas1897 1
News Ex-Grizzlies guardsigns with Cavaliers <... (Aug '08) 9 hr cathypearson 2
lakers fans (Nov '07) 13 hr sam 80,355
News Cavaliers dump Warriors to force Game 7 Jun 25 Go Blue Forever 5
News Igoudala In NBA Finals Spotlight As Warriors Lo... Jun 25 Browns Fan 3
Media Lunacy About LeBron James Jun 22 Media Lies 1
News What they're saying about Bulls draft pick Bobb... (Jun '15) Jun 20 Tretre 6
More from around the web