For a needy traveler, Cleveland Caval...

For a needy traveler, Cleveland Cavaliers' Anderson Varejao comes to the rescue

There are 1 comment on the Cleveland.com story from Aug 13, 2013, titled For a needy traveler, Cleveland Cavaliers' Anderson Varejao comes to the rescue. In it, Cleveland.com reports that:

Choi dropped off his mother, Sook Kwak, and 29-year-old brother, Victor Choi, at Cleveland Hopkins Airport on Aug. 4 for their flight back home to Brazil.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Cleveland.com.

Freda Johnson

Mountain Home, AR

#1 Aug 15, 2013
Anderson Varejao it is very nice to have such a kind person to help others like you did. I looking forward to watching you play this season. You are a very good ball player and hope you continue to stay healthy.I'm a #1 fan and wish you all the best. Friend and fan Freda

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

NBA Basketball Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
lakers fans (Nov '07) 6 hr Sam 83,057
News Bizarre finish has Raptors crying foul after lo... Tue AgreedPhartsx 124
News Here are all the 76ers' potential draft picks i... Mon NextPhartzz 2
News Lorenzen Wright Autopsy Released- Graphic Content (Nov '10) Feb 14 ThenPharts 85
News My 2 Cents: OKC Thunder Fans Boo, Chant About KD Feb 14 MyPhartss 2
News Names in the Game (Jan '06) Feb 13 Namespharts 2
News Magic's success against Cleveland's one-man sho... (May '09) Feb 13 Phartabus 178
More from around the web