how to get into the nba??
gurki

Canada

#65 Dec 10, 2007
im 12 years old and i am pretty good at ball will i get in
Lucky M

West Bloomfield, MI

#66 Dec 12, 2007
Hey im lucky and basketball is my whole life im 5'5 and i am a very good shooter with a lot of speed and energy but im a freshmen in highschool will i be able to get taller because my grandfather was 6'11 and my mom and dad are tall my mom 6'0 my dad 5'11 do i have a chance at all i play really hard and try hard i dont have a limit to wat i can do.
Damian Garel

Canada

#67 Dec 13, 2007
Am very good at shootin im 5"7 but i no im not old enough im 13 years old and in high schhol and collage i want to be on the basketball team but by thge time am in collage ill be like 6"5 am a PF i get like 45 points a game
Gil

San Antonio, TX

#68 Dec 16, 2007
Im 5'7 151 LBS, am I too small to play college basketball? I play for my high school varsity team and im a junior. Have a vertical of 34 inches and hope to dunk by the time i get into college. Should I gain more weight? am I too petite?
Ash

UK

#69 Dec 28, 2007
Hi, I'm from England but I hope to play in the NBA one day, I am 15 and 5"10 and I can Slam Dunk. How do you think I would get scouted by a college or team. Can you E-mail me to give me some more info please.
ashtray_goon@hotmail.co.uk
miachel jordan

Miami, FL

#70 Dec 29, 2007
man you all think that you are good but wait if someday you guys get to the nba youll think that
you where better off playing in the streets because let me tell you guy once you get into the nba its a whole nother world over there anything can happenand you just dont have to have jump shot well its good but ot wont help you when you are playing aginst a good team you have to have a team game not alone so if you just remmember those simple things you guys will do grate into the nba
WhoGotNext10

Lake Forest, CA

#71 Dec 30, 2007
I play guard, I have one of the carziest handles, I'm 5'11, i can dish a pass looking or not to anyone on the court, I've hit as my career high ten threes in a row, i'm a sophmore, and i can almost dunk, but i can definitely pull down the rim. Funny thing is, my coaches said i wasn't good enough to make it my first year, so that following summer, i practiced every day, watched tape of michael jordan till 3 in the morning, and watched almost every nba game televised just so i could make it. i live in southern california and my favorite player in the league today is kobe bryant, but my favorite of all time is Michael Jordan. Dumbest thing is my coach puts me at center!
Rafael Avetyan

Los Angeles, CA

#72 Jan 1, 2008
Well im a pg for years to come , because i am short. I got a 24 vertical iM 13 Im 5'5. I have excellent ball handlez left and right. im a good 3 point shooter and a inside shooter. The best thing about me is my freethrow skills. Im a 85% free throw shooter. I can score 40 point anyday of the week. And im an ok assist guy like 6.5 assists and a 5.3 rebounds. Im from LA, CA. Im working on my inside skills, trying to perfect left hand layups. Oh and im a better finisher on the left even tho im a right hander. 1210 Tamarind #4 .
need to get in the nba

Montréal, Canada

#73 Jan 8, 2008
i will love to be in the nba i just need an opportunity to get there and to play, i haved played in the state and africa as well for my national team back home in africa. im 23 years old 6"6 215 pound runs the floor better, have post mouves as well as the the shooting skills, i need to improuve my dribling skills, wich can be developed reall quik. i think ill be one of the top guys in nba within a year. i have suffer enough to know what it takes to be able to play and not giving up at any time, who ever get the chance to read this trust me, it will be the best deal you will ever make just trust me. god bless hope better for the rest.
kande
to contact me here is my e-mail kelly200090@hotmail.com
Chris

Leesburg, GA

#74 Jan 9, 2008
Lee County High School
Leesburg GA, 31787
come see me play
Bryan

Buckhead, GA

#75 Jan 10, 2008
i'm a senior in high school 6'3 with a 40 inch vertical could i play in the NBA?
KOBE BRYANT

Dallas, TX

#76 Jan 10, 2008
I AM THE BEST BASKETBALL PLAYER IN THE WORLD F UCK LEBRON JAMES F UCK DIRK NOWITZKI F UCK MICHAEL JORDAN F UCK DWAYNE WADE FUCK THAT LITTLE P USSYA SS COLLEGE PLAYER KEVIN DURANT THAT SORRY A SS PUNK CANT EVEN DO A LAYUP AND F UCK THE REST OF THE NBA PLAYERS THEY KNOW ABSOLUTELY IM THE BEST F UCK EVERYONE WHO SEE THIS MESSAGE ALSO. F UCK YOU TOO YES YOU!
Mondragon15

Bettendorf, IA

#77 Jan 23, 2008
How can i get help knowing to get to the NBA.And what college to get in im a great basketball player.I won ton of competitions.My team went undefeated this year and i was the star.But I got one big problem im 12 years old and im only 4'9.Email me back at LarryR2D2 PLEASE!!!!!!!!!!
Daniel Irmihaev

New York, NY

#78 Jan 24, 2008
Hi im a 14 year old 5'11 bball player. I play all day everyday got mad nice jumpshots, dirbbling skills and lay ups. I can play any position and dominate on the court averaging about 20 points a game, 16 rebounds and 4 blocks. If there are any leagues in Brooklyn, NY please inform me ill do anything to get into the NBA! diitb@hotmail.com
john

Maple, Canada

#79 Jan 28, 2008
better basketball vid at limewire
abdifatah

Faribault, MN

#80 Jan 30, 2008
abdul i mant to help but i am just 14 and live in faribault mn 55021 927 spring rd ap 12
abdifatah

Faribault, MN

#81 Jan 30, 2008
hi my name is abdi abd i am 14 and i would like to jion the nba and i am good at basetbal and i need hlp joining in the nba and ilive in faribault mn 55021 927 spring roud ap 12 and i realy need help joining in the nba than you
skillz

Macon, GA

#82 Jan 30, 2008
i am 5'9 170 pounds i am kind o chubby but i aam an extraordiary basketball player i have not joined a team but i am trying out for my schol team next year i am 100 percent sure i will make it i am 14 going on 15 can i get into the nba please respod
dave 2guard

United States

#83 Jan 30, 2008
whats up out there to all the scouts and other nba personel my name is david green im from chicago, one of the best citys to produce good baskeball players.im 23 6'2 180, im a pure shooter,i have an outstanding baskeball IQ. i can go on and on telling you guys about my talent and skills,but
i can show you better than i can tell you!!!!!!!!!!
i think nba needs more shooters (SG)
contact info: davidgreen84@sbcglobal.net or
bullspointg17

Newburgh, IN

#84 Feb 10, 2008
im 5''2 and i am 2nd best in my league. im a good dribbler,good shooter,a good passer, and good on defense. if i keep playing my hardest will i make to the NBA i avg6.9 points a game 3 steals and 7.5 assist and i play rec do i have a chance in the NBA please email me at Christianc@cheerful.com

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

NBA Basketball Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News LeBron scores 44 as Cavs top Celtics Tue ScoresPhartse 2
How to watch the upcoming Russia World Cup in S... May 17 Gregory520 1
News Carlisle's Fitzgerald signs to play at Norfolk ... May 16 Go phartse 4
News What being a San Antonio Spurs fan means today May 13 What phartse 2
News Lance Stephenson is one NBA bad guy you can't h... Apr 24 No PHARTSE 5
76ers Streak: Millennial Play, Player-Trends, P... Apr '18 Abishai100 1
News Mick Cornett knew sports could change Oklahoma ... Apr '18 The Phartse 2