how to get into the nba??
Alex Tsai
#480 Aug 16, 2012
Hey i am 14 5'10 swingman,(2 guard and 3 man) i will swish any shot in your face. I can pass I can cut through any defense. Only problem i have a hard time defending drives. Help ?

“Justice always prevails”

Since: Jan 12

vacaville

#481 Aug 17, 2012
Alex Tsai wrote:
Hey i am 14 5'10 swingman,(2 guard and 3 man) i will swish any shot in your face. I can pass I can cut through any defense. Only problem i have a hard time defending drives. Help ?
quick feet, anticipate where he is moving, not where he's been. Butt low knees bent at an almost 90 degree angle. A little hand checking is ok but don't make it obvious

“too hard to handle”

Since: Jun 11

Location hidden

#483 Aug 31, 2012
Alex Tsai wrote:
Work on your defense. Listen to your coaches.
Malcolm

United States

#484 Sep 13, 2012
Im 12 and im 5'11 i play power foward and i pass the ball i can shoot from mid range and 3 point ill try my best so 1 day ill make it to the nba
MalbarCACA PED Cheat HatR

Lara, Australia

#485 Sep 17, 2012
You need steroids, hgh, insulin and epo.
Without drugs, you'll never make it far.
Yohance

United States

#487 Sep 30, 2012
Im 15 live in easpointe michigan ibeen playin basketball for 3 years see i got cut 7 grade year and practice for 2years im not gonna say im the best but i got game im gonna play for East detroit highschool i got handles and a jump shot im a smart player i can pass when i want to but enough about what i can do. Practice make perfect just keep practicing if your playing in high school just use teamwork the other 4 players are on the court for a reason believe in your self if someone says you cant play dont pay attention to them. Just practice work out if your having trouble with something on the court practice it . My dream is to play in the nba im gonna get better you can too i believe in you see you in the nba were gonna see each other on the court thinking wow were in the nba but remmber how you got there practice and edgucation goodluck and god bless
Deez Nutz

Bronx, NY

#488 Sep 30, 2012
Malcolm wrote:
Im 12 and im 5'11 i play power foward and i pass the ball i can shoot from mid range and 3 point ill try my best so 1 day ill make it to the nba
Yes you will,especially with hard work and dedication young money.
zac spruill

Lockhart, TX

#490 Oct 31, 2012
Im in 8th grade and i played on the 3 ranked team in the nation George Gervin Elite and i was ranked in the City that holds over 4 million people top 5 in my class2016 . My dream is to play in the NBA. I am a point guard. and i average around 19 points a game and 8 to 10 assists. Basketball is my passion.
ricky

Lawrenceville, VA

#491 Nov 1, 2012
im 6'10 can shoot and drive like a guard becuase of my handles and scoring ability i play small foward good rebounder
maleke

Lawrenceville, VA

#492 Nov 1, 2012
im working hard as i can im a good player becuase of what i put myself threw to get better im 15 im a dreamchaser i just didnt catch it yet...me and everybody around me see me get better every time they see me jump higher exelent jumper ill keep working untill i get to the top thats my wor
maleke

Lawrenceville, VA

#493 Nov 1, 2012
and im 5'7 right now
the bolduzer

Halmstad, Sweden

#494 Dec 13, 2012
i live in sweden and i have play basketball in 2 year. im am short but im fast, agressive, good defends,to shoot and free throw. i am in sports team at school and have played game with peapole ho are older than me. my coach and my pe tacher says i have tallent with basketball and i won igainst my pe teacher in a match. but the probleme is im am in sweden and my coach is not good one and basketball in sweden is hard to make it becuse its not that big in sweden. please help how do i get to NBA
miguel

Buenos Aires, Argentina

#495 Dec 17, 2012
im a 16 year old 6 foot guy who plays as shooting guard from argentina.
i average 8 rebounds, 0.5 blocks, 1 steal, 2 assistances and 6 points per game.
im a bit more of a defensive player, are my stadistics good???

“WHAT?”

Since: Dec 12

Location hidden

#497 Dec 19, 2012
miguel wrote:
im a 16 year old 6 foot guy who plays as shooting guard from argentina.
i average 8 rebounds, 0.5 blocks, 1 steal, 2 assistances and 6 points per game.
im a bit more of a defensive player, are my stadistics good???
for a shootin guard? keep workin it homey. check out michael jordans story from when he first startin up. He wasnt all that good lol gotta have the pasion to win and become better. itll come.

Since: Jan 13

Mclean, VA

#501 Jan 7, 2013
matty

Brooklyn, NY

#502 Feb 4, 2013
im an amazing basketal player who has big dreams to get into the nba.im an amazing sg im in sixth grade 5"1 i am an amazing 3 point shooter with good speed and agility.My highest points i made in a game was 18 out of 23 points.I can get to the hoop hard and have a awesome crossover.what are some ways i can get better so i am able to make it to nba.
Shay

Honolulu, HI

#503 May 7, 2013
I am a 17 year old who is just about 5'9". I play pg if I'm the smallest guy on my team but sometimes and most the time, I got to Pf or C, I'll explain that later in this letter. I admit that I need to work on my handles, but my perimeter and mid range jumper more than makes up for it. I'm not afraid to take it to the hole against someone who is like 6'6" compared to me. I have good speed that can keep up in transition going offense and defense and I can last pretty long running up and down the court. For my height a lot of my friends say that I can jump pretty high, I can almost dunk at the parks down here in Oahu, and there about 9 feet, 10 if I'm not mistaken. And I have a desire to win, and got a lot of heart. I also love the game so much, nobody could say anything to make me give it up.

“too hard to handle”

Since: Jun 11

Location hidden

#504 May 12, 2013
Shay wrote:
I am a 17 year old who is just about 5'9". I play pg if I'm the smallest guy on my team but sometimes and most the time, I got to Pf or C, I'll explain that later in this letter. I admit that I need to work on my handles, but my perimeter and mid range jumper more than makes up for it. I'm not afraid to take it to the hole against someone who is like 6'6" compared to me. I have good speed that can keep up in transition going offense and defense and I can last pretty long running up and down the court. For my height a lot of my friends say that I can jump pretty high, I can almost dunk at the parks down here in Oahu, and there about 9 feet, 10 if I'm not mistaken. And I have a desire to win, and got a lot of heart. I also love the game so much, nobody could say anything to make me give it up.
Get on an organized theam in a league and be coachable. Many guys your size are in the league. Be coachable.
kensy mkhabele

South Africa

#505 May 19, 2013
Hey what's up I'm kensy 16 years old and 6.1 with a vertical jump of 54 and a good jumper.I can double hand dunk and have been doing so since 8th grade,I work quite hard on improving my skill level almost everyday and am inspired once seeing tony parker touch a ball.All I ever wanted was to be recognised by any team in the nba,it would be thee greatest dream come true, any tips from any of you?
kensy mkhabele

South Africa

#506 May 19, 2013
Hey what's up I'm kensy 16 years old and 6.1,I play 3 guard with a vertical jump of 54 and a good jumper.I can double hand dunk and have been doing so since 8th grade,I work quite hard on improving my skill level almost everyday and am inspired once seeing tony parker touch a ball.All I ever wanted was to be recognised by any team in the nba,it would be thee greatest dream come true, any tips from any of you?([email protected])

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

NBA Basketball Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Dale Earnhardt Jr. running outside of NASCAR's ... Oct 13 HisPhartse 6
News Pastor Joel Osteen slammed for not opening mega... Oct 13 Farting Choir 6
News Kurtenbach: Bob Myers doesn't want you to know ... Sep 21 LetsPhartts 2
News Former NBA player Landry Fields parts with ocea... Sep '17 Still phart 6
News Nate McMillan should dare to be weird Sep '17 TritpiPharterz 6
Colin Cowherd Has The Smarts Of A Porcupine Aug '17 Ainge Missing The... 1
Danny Ainge Is No Red Auerbach Aug '17 Bill and John 2
More from around the web