how to get into the nba??
Mike Freestone

Scarborough, Canada

#25 Jun 12, 2007
I just want to know where the best places in canada are to get noticed. Well, i know its toronto, but where in toronto, what colleges, wat parks? Any info would be good thanks.
omar

Rochester, NY

#26 Jun 12, 2007
i can really do everything..im just an all around very very good player..unstoppable forreal!only thing is my on ball defenceisnt good at all..someone with great handle can get space from me..but thats all im missing..oyea and i changed my form so now my 3point % went down hill....everything else is perfect
samson usman

Toronto, Canada

#27 Jun 20, 2007
i'm about 6",20 years old i have always dreamt of playing in the nba.i play good basketball but i would be glad if u could call me to see how i play and if i don't play good then you can tell me what problems i have and i work on them.i really want to play in the nba and it would be a honour i promise you wouldn't be disappointed.scouts and coaches please help me fulfill my dream you wouldn't be disappointed.I LOVE THIS GAME.I AM IN CANADA.MY E-MAIL IS [email protected].God bless y'all.
dddaadddaasssaas d

Fayetteville, NC

#28 Jul 6, 2007
im 15 6'5 245 i have a 40'' vertical leap my max range shaot it abot 25ft i play small foward work out every other dayy and runn 4 mile every morning i also pratice 10:00am-7:00pm every day on fundamentals am i nba ready in 5 year?
antonio

Columbus, OH

#29 Jul 19, 2007
basketball is my favorite sport i practice every day about 5 hours im 13 but im really small for my age but i can play basketball great im average a shooting and my coach needs me to to dribble the bal down the court and score a bsketball i do it what ever a person tells me to do on the court or any were i will put 110% into it and basketball games and my family and friends dont know how much i want to go into the Nba i will try my heart out just to make it to the Nba so if ther are coaches or scouts email me at [email protected] someone just please help me try to get into the nba
Christian Robinson

Buford, GA

#30 Jul 25, 2007
Hey! im chris an unstoppable baller with excellent handlez and shot with both hands im the most absolutley positively without a doubt at all the best point gaurd not in the nba yet. i will absolutely promise you that i will be in the nba. i will destroy all that think otherwise. meet me on the court im fearless by choice and my game is spectaclar naturally i spend the most of the day honing my talent. im 5'6 and i guarantee that all of you are no match for me. im 14 and can drive at a supreme rate. i absolutely will not be stopped i amthe best baller there is
bill bobby

Baraboo, WI

#31 Jul 26, 2007
im bill im 6"10 14 yrs old i play center and fowards i can slam make 3s good inside shot and outside j
lean

Moose Jaw, Canada

#32 Aug 2, 2007
i wouldn't care if you give me 20 dallars a month i just like to play in nba iam 19 years old and i can play well iam 6'3 ft and i dunk any kind of dunk i play in high school. central colegiate canada sk.we had won 3 championships since iam in that school but one day we lost in the finals and we came out in second place. so please help me if you can contact me at [email protected]
polino

Moose Jaw, Canada

#33 Aug 2, 2007
sorry lean is wrong name there is my name the email is [email protected]
Spurs_06-07_NBA_ Chumps

Tempe, AZ

#34 Aug 3, 2007
Doesn't everybody know that NBA teams find all their talent online? I sure hope my team is checking this message board...there sure seems to be some unbelievable talent in here. LMFAO.:D
Arnold

Lelystad, Netherlands

#35 Aug 4, 2007
first go to Europe and play for a team, like 'Aris Friesland'( www.woonaris.nl ), and you will be noticed, so an American Team will offer you a contract!
Patrick

Cambridge, MA

#36 Aug 12, 2007
The names patrick aka pattytrick i want to go to the NBA when i am older i am only 5'8" and i hav killer 3's and amazing handles...someone gots to play me some day...i play forward cuz on my height but i want to play PG my vertical leap is 30 inches and my running is 36 inches.
I can almost slam dunk..i hav only been playing for 2 years now and i hope to make it to the nba someday
berber

Istanbul, Turkey

#37 Aug 26, 2007
help me
Paul Matharu

Toronto, Canada

#38 Aug 27, 2007
Im 14, 6 foot and i dominate the brampton minor basketball association. I can dribble, shoot from anywhere and break through any defence. Im alittle slow without the ball, but with the ball i cant be stopped. With me doing leg excersises everyday i should be dunking 10 feet in a year. I can finish left and right. I pass like steve nash. Please tell me where i can send videos and info about me. Now impreparing to play with the brampton blue devils and turner fenton trojans. Thanks for reading
Paul Matharu

Toronto, Canada

#39 Aug 27, 2007
wait i said preparing
lol
Samuel Akaeme

Sicklerville, NJ

#40 Sep 10, 2007
I play as a shooting guard. My jumper is ridiculous and so is my handle but I'm not so good with my left hand but my dream is to be like Allen Iverson and my passing skills are nice too.
balleroftheyear

Scarborough, Canada

#41 Sep 30, 2007
Hey,
iam 6'5 and iam 210 i play point guard i can dunk on ppl,i can hit a three pointer in anyones face, i play AAU,i have been scouted into Div1 mid major school and iam only 14
i dont know wut school too choose
UConn(play 1 year with junior team then go to variesty)
Gonzaga ( alright school)
Geogia Tech(probally goin there)
or Lousiville
i dont know which one too choose so if some can help me choose it would help
thx
harley

London, UK

#42 Oct 2, 2007
hey my name is dave i am a scout for olando magic we need some new players for the youth team which is going to be a big challenge this year to ghert players so any one add me on msn [email protected]

florida - harley skidmore
Nelson

Singapore, Singapore

#43 Oct 5, 2007
I am Sec 1 now but I wish I can get into the NBA, when I am 16 or 18 years old. Now I am only 156cm(5'4''). Anyone can tell me how to grow taller? [email protected]
Praharshith

New Delhi, India

#44 Oct 6, 2007
i am 6'2", i play good basketball,,,, my dream is to play in the NBA. can u please tell me how to go about it?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

NBA Basketball Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
lakers fans (Nov '07) 8 hr Bewitched 79,790
Use NBA Sticker, Win NBA Prizes! All Free!!! 9 hr toolwizphotos 1
How to jump higher May 24 John Kovras 1
News Warriors' Draymond Green Not Suspended After St... May 23 White guy 1
News Vogel ready to help Magic take next step May 23 iosuser 1
News Lakers: Should LA Pursue Dwight Howard in Free ... May 22 Sam 3
NBA draft Lottery Con Job May 17 A Better Way 4
More from around the web