Next Last
MAKAVELI

Tamworth, NH

#2 May 23, 2006
i mean, how can u get a contract and requirements
Abdul Salam Pham

San Antonio, TX

#3 Jul 30, 2006
I got a left handed and right handed jump shot with Tim Hardaways Handles with awesome dribble penatration unstopable assist average and I'm great team player headed to the top of my game. Help me find a way to get to the NBA. I will not disappoint anyone who helps me. I will provide and provide ways to win games. I'm a great PG 5'11 with a professional ability. I am the CHAM illionaire, a scoring machine that can not be stopped. Please help me if possible. Thank You
1406 N. Elderberry Ontario, CA 91762 (909) 986-0168 Put your faith in my hands and I shall prove it.
bryan soto

Monroe, MI

#4 Sep 15, 2006
well me i got handle and a jump shot i got right and left and i dribble with both hands jump shot im 6'0 tall 16 years old and play poit guard and shoting guard for my varsity team in high sckool im they cant stop me when it come to the game of basketball i average 7.3 assist and 25.8 points a game and im only a sophmore lolz a yo but get at me in my e-mail.......... j.r.magic89@hotmail.com
top 15 toronto

Markham, Canada

#5 Oct 16, 2006
If your good, they'll find you if you play in leauges. That's it! If lebron James was a player in Kitchener, he would get noticed no doubt. So...BE GOOD!!!
kunal vohra

UAE

#7 Feb 7, 2007
i was judged the most promising player in an under 19 tournament in the united arab emirates.im 15 an im 5'10.i have got control of both my right an left hand.my average scoring rate per game is about 26.im a team player and i think that every player should be one!!i was selected to play for one of the indian state teams which i declined because my exmas were comin up.i want to play for one of a major basketball league.please help me.contact me on thecoollibran@hotmail.com
kunal vohra

UAE

#8 Feb 7, 2007
does any1 even c this or v guys are jus typin it here for timepass???
tanleysacook

Austin, TX

#9 Mar 3, 2007
how do the nba find out about you
stanley Eboh

Austin, TX

#10 Mar 3, 2007
How do the nba find out about yoou?
nonso Eboh

Austin, TX

#11 Mar 3, 2007
How do you get into the nba?
nonoeboh@yahoo.ca
Dan

Fareham, UK

#12 Mar 14, 2007
go to a gd bball college and then try and get scouts to see you play and hopefully after college they draft you into the Nba by lotery draft or somethin else even i kno that and im only 14 and hope to be in the nba 1 day! lol
lee f

Canvey, UK

#13 Apr 17, 2007
how do u play for the nba persides being drafted?
lee

Canvey, UK

#14 Apr 17, 2007
i love nba!! any nba scouts please scout me
John Holka

Saline, MI

#15 Apr 26, 2007
Im only 13 im 6 foot average 30 points a game...12 rebounds a game i play small forward..im quick have a perfected shot, can touch the rim but not dunk,im only 13...i play 8th grade ball watch out for me in a few years when im in 12th grade
Daine

Spruce Grove, Canada

#17 May 1, 2007
i am the best and i am good with attitude i plant 3 pointers all day long you know what i rock and rool all at the same time baby i want the NBA baby
Cody Benson

North Battleford, Canada

#19 May 2, 2007
Hey! My name is Cody Benson and I play serious ball, I'm 5'7 and got major hops and ball handling. I can drive at an unstoppable force. I am a point guard with amazing assists. I can play out the game at a respectable level and I am consistant in being in the NBA. I will do what ever it takes and push my self to the limit.
P J S

Brooklyn, NY

#20 May 7, 2007
The NBa finds out about you by sending out scouters to different leagues, schools, and even on the street to find good talent
P J S

Brooklyn, NY

#21 May 7, 2007
The NBA finds out about you by sending out scouters to schools, leagues, and even the street to find good talent
Hamza Aboabdo

Canyon Country, CA

#22 May 11, 2007
I AM CONFORTABLE WITH BOTH MY RIGHT AND MY LEFT HAND AND I AM TOLD TO HAVE A GREAT PERIMITER SHOT I AM 14 YRS ILD 5'8 BUT MY DREAM IS TO GO ON TO THE NBA.
Arpan Kumar

Toronto, Canada

#23 Jun 2, 2007
Im Arpan Kumar, im 13 and im 6 feet tall. I usually play PF or C. I have an incredible outside shot for a big man and am constantly driving. I am working on my legs right now and perfecting my inside game. just like my game im driving myself to become the best. I have one question. If im in a place like Richmond Hill, ON will i get noticed because this one question is driving me crazy. Im going to high school and im 100 percent im making that high school team. Will i get noticed? thats what scares me the most! Please look out for me!
Bora Yongacoglu

Canada

#24 Jun 9, 2007
I am 5'8", 13 years old, i have a 24" vertical jump, an excellent mid and perimeter shooting average, i see the court like no other i run like a beast and have an incredible urge to win. i play sg and spend 5 hours out on the courts everyday. i will bring honour to my family. i want to get into the nba, scouts, gms,coaches.... i will do anything to play ball. help me out nba.1.day@hotmail.com

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 25
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

NBA Basketball Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News NBA trade rumors: Pelicans' DeMarcus Cousins to... Jan 20 TradePhartse 2
Ball Family Steps In It Again Jan 16 Ballin 2
News Make that 5 losses in row (Jan '08) Jan 5 Demanded phartss 107
News Lorenzen Wright Autopsy Released- Graphic Content (Nov '10) Dec '17 DonPharts 92
LeBron Climbing The Ladder Nov '17 NBA Tracker 2
News Simmons and 76ers come up short in NBA Oct '17 Fart Stains 2
News Dale Earnhardt Jr. running outside of NASCAR's ... Oct '17 HisPhartse 6
More from around the web