Is Kobe Bryant better than Michael Jordan?

Apr 1, 2007 | Posted by: roboblogger | Full story: North County Times

“Bout to get some rest, tonight should be a hard, tough and FUN game. Strength and honor. Two-4.”

By: LOREN NELSON - Staff Writer NO -- Kobe Bryant once scored 81 points in a single NBA game, a feat that is more confounding than it is astounding. via North County Times

Comments (Page 94)

Showing posts 1,861 - 1,880 of12,041
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
lakers355s

San Clemente, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 8, 2007

Bully6Chicago wrote:
<quoted text>will rex show up that is the question in Chicago, every game? did you see him in pre-season funbles lost snaps int man please I am surprised at what ever he does on the good side. but he has to many holes in his game as qb.But I still expect to kick your chargers ass
haha. after all that, you still expect the cubs to kick the chargers' ass? it's more likely kobe will end up in chicago (never) than the bears winning tomorrow.
keving

Palm Springs, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 8, 2007

I think that by pure skill and talent kobe is better then michael jordan...he will never get the MVPs or awards that jordan got becvasue people hate him because of colorado..and their is no WAY lebron is better then kobe....thats just rediculous cause Lebron has said many times in interwiews that kobe is hands down the best player in the world...also lebron is playing in the east...the east is NOTHING to the West conference...west has phx,sa,dallas,denver,and houston...all the east has is detroit and thats it....Id bet that if kobe was on a east team he would get to the finals...Also kobe is the most clutch player ever...yes even better then jordan just casue he has the range that jordan doesnt have.Yes he had shaq on the championships run but who was hitting the BIG shots when shaq was sitting out with foul trouble???? And taking over the game...exactly...KOBE!

Since: Jul 07

chicago

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 9, 2007

lakers355s wrote:
<quoted text>
haha. after all that, you still expect the cubs to kick the chargers' ass? it's more likely kobe will end up in chicago (never) than the bears winning tomorrow.
well what a shyt played game by the bears, chargers were just to tough for us today.
lakers355s

San Clemente, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 9, 2007

Bully6Chicago wrote:
<quoted text>well what a shyt played game by the bears, chargers were just to tough for us today.
well, LT was made a non-factor by the bears 'd' for a majority of the game... the bears will rebound, you guys should do just fine.

oh btw, kobe isn't quite at jordan's level.
Showtime

Anaheim, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 10, 2007

lakers355s wrote:
<quoted text>
well, LT was made a non-factor by the bears 'd' for a majority of the game... the bears will rebound, you guys should do just fine.
lol I dont think you needed to add that last part with bully, im sure he already is well aware of that.
Speed

Indianapolis, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 10, 2007

Kobe is 1 wrote:
<quoted text>
"im your conscience. geez i just made another joke that didnt go off! haha, well at least i thought it was as funny as my joke about the crocs!! yeh, that was gold! everyone surely must have laughed at that. my pathetic attempts to not actually answer what this guy is saying surely will work, yeh im a genius! if i keep doing this maybe they wont realise i dont kno anything about basketball! im your conscience! even though they make valid points to counter any and everything i say, i will just avoid it in hopes they forget what we are here for. yea that will work! im soo clever! yes thats right everyone im clever tea! hmm maybe i shud talk about this with a tea company! im soo glad my parents named me after a beverage! im very fortunate, its not like they hated me or screwed me up for life! yea its great! no one wud talk about my name behind my back...or...would they...geez it is incredibly stupid isnt it. ahh no one has to know, ill change my name to speed! yeh speed! cos that name is perfectly vaulted from any jokes or criticism! im your conscience!
Did anyone else fall asleep trying to read this horse cr#p? Nice (yawn) try.

BORRRRRINGGGGG!
ricky

Norristown, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 10, 2007

hell no kobe aitn better tha jordan who ever said that is out of their mind
ricky

Norristown, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 10, 2007

no no no no no no no he will never be better than micheal jordan
lakers355s

San Clemente, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 10, 2007

Showtime wrote:
<quoted text>
lol I dont think you needed to add that last part with bully, im sure he already is well aware of that.

yeah, i just wanted to go full circle before some mofo posts something like:'i thought this was a kobe vs. jordan forum, why are we talking nfl'...
haha.
alex

Nassau, Bahamas

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 10, 2007

kob is da best and will always be da best kobe is baller night after night kobe score good points jordan sucks

chicago

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 10, 2007

lakers355s wrote:
<quoted text>
shyt I have always know that!

chicago

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 10, 2007

Showtime wrote:
<quoted text>
you know
Showtime

Anaheim, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 10, 2007

lakers355s wrote:
<quoted text>
yeah, i just wanted to go full circle before some mofo posts something like:'i thought this was a kobe vs. jordan forum, why are we talking nfl'...
haha.
Oh is that what that was, yeah I thought it was kinda strange, well the main topic is dead anyway.

chicago

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 11, 2007

Showtime wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh is that what that was, yeah I thought it was kinda strange, well the main topic is dead anyway.
How about this Scottie Pippen is the best 3 ever.

chicago

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 11, 2007

Now that we have settled on Mj being the best ever. Now I challenge you to prove that Scottie Pippen is not the best 3 ever
Showtime

Anaheim, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 11, 2007

Bully6Chicago wrote:
Now that we have settled on Mj being the best ever. Now I challenge you to prove that Scottie Pippen is not the best 3 ever
I never said MJ was the best ever, infact I dont believe in "the best ever" I just agreed overall hes better than kobe thats all, scottie the best 3 well I dont know about that but I really dont feel like arguing about it right now, but he certainly has everything I would want in a 3.

“KOBE = JORDAN 2X”

Since: Jan 07

planet earth

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 12, 2007

Bully6Chicago wrote:
HAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HA

Since: Mar 07

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 12, 2007

Bully6Chicago wrote:
Bully6Chicago wrote:
I'd place him second behind Larry Bird. You can't argue with stats of 24.3, 10.0 and 6.3 for his career. He maybe wasn't the defender that Pippen was, but I'd give him the edge based on the fact that Bird's play saw little decline with age and injury (20.2, 9.6 and 6.8 in his final season aged 36) whereas Pippen declined significantly once years and niggles began to take away his athleticism (11.3, 5.2, 4.6 aged 36 in 2001, down from career averages of 16.1, 6.4 and 5.2).

It would have been great to see them go toe-to-toe in their prime, though (Pippen from 94, Bird from 86). Shame we don't have a time machine.
lakers355s

San Clemente, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 12, 2007

Bully6Chicago wrote:
<quoted text>How about this Scottie Pippen is the best 3 ever.
james worthy and bird were both better. pippen = maybe third best 3 man
Showtime

Anaheim, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 12, 2007

lakers355s wrote:
<quoted text>
james worthy and bird were both better. pippen = maybe third best 3 man
Wasn't Dr. J also a small forward who is better than Pippen? I think if bully really believes pippen was the best 3 ever then jordan had more help than we thought, but I will say this pippen is a good mold of what a 3 should be, good defender, can hit the outside shot, athletic, good height, but there are just guys that can do it a little better.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 1,861 - 1,880 of12,041
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent NBA Basketball Discussions

Search the NBA Basketball Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
lakers fans (Nov '07) 3 hr Showtime 67,578
Anthony may sit out Knicks' last 2 games Wed Laughing Bear Fan 1
where can buy the Cheap jordan 11s Tue Cheap jordan 11s for sale 1
How I stopped worrying and learned to love the ... Apr 15 Luv da bulls 2
NBA Playoff Predictions 2014: Surefire Picks fo... Apr 15 eZima 1
Jordan 11s is in www.discountjordan11s.com Apr 14 Anonymous 1
Alec Burks and Randy Foye are heading in opposi... Apr 13 Jay 1
•••
•••