Pincus: Thinking Big

May 21, 2007 | Posted by: roboblogger | Full story: Los Angeles Lakers News and Trade Rumors

HOOPSWORLD.com - The early offseason for the Los Angeles Lakers continues. Before the draft lottery on May 22nd, teams are essentially limited to brainstorming sessions. via Los Angeles Lakers News and Trade Rumors

Comments
1 - 3 of 3 Comments Last updated May 22, 2007
TRACY

Stockton, CA

#1 May 21, 2007
GOOD ARTICAL. ALOT OF THE STUFF I DO NOT UNDERSTAND, BUT GOOD. DRAFT IS COMING UP. YOU KNOW THERE IS SO MUCH TALK OF BYNUM BEING A TRADING PIECE, BUT COMING RIGHT DOWN TO IT, I REALLY HOPE THEY DONT. DID NOT KNOW LARRY BROWN TRIED TO GET ODOM FOR J CRAWFORD AND FRYE LAST YEAR. FRYE SO SO. BUT CRAWFORD NOW THERE IS A THOUGHT. HE DOES HAVE SOME MOVES. COULD HE WORK WITH THE TRIANGLE. I THINK HE COULD. HE SEEMS TO MAKE DECENT DECISIONS ON THE COURT. GOOOO LAKERS.

Since: May 07

Pennsylvania

#2 May 21, 2007
Crawford and Frye for Odom would have been a great deal for LA. If it was offered, they should have accepted.
Jimmy

Thousand Oaks, CA

#3 May 22, 2007
Kobe, Luke, Kwame, and Lamar played around 16 games together during the regular season because of injuries. Everyone thought Lamar was playing like an all-star before he went out. Even with a torn labrum, Lamar played with guts and enthusiasm in the playoffs. Please, the team needed to be healthy, not to be gutted. I still agree with Phil that they are one player away with the current roster. Seeing that guards do the biggest damage against the Lakers, Ron Artest is the smart choice since he would shut down any backcourt player he's assigned to.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

NBA Basketball Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
lakers fans (Nov '07) 5 hr Black Mamba 72,117
was the 2006 nba finals fixed??? (Jun '08) 16 hr FilipinoBroskie 117
Jeremy Lin ruined by the Rockets, but Coach of ... Wed NBA Fan 7
Jeremy Lin Manhood Size Discussions Reveal Raci... (Feb '12) Wed NBA Fan 22
LeBron James Gives Wade, Bosh Cold Shoulder, Tr... Wed NBA Fan 7
Lakers coaching search: NBA experts weigh in wh... Aug 23 lake4life 21
Ex-Hoosier Zeller embraces NBA learning Aug 23 Mike Williams 1
•••
•••
Enter and win $5000