1) Lebron got REJECTED HARD which wouldn't have happened if he was a great player. If he was good, he would've turned to his right in the air (while the opponent had his hand on the ball blocking him) and thrown the ball up over his head (like MJ done vs Ehlo
2) He had an easy open 1-handed tip-in near the rim, but instead of controlling the ball in the air with one hand and tipping it in for an easy shot, he ripped the rebound down, looked around, made a big fuss about it, and then done a lay-up. I can't stand seeing basketball players bringing the ball back down to the ground instead of alley-ooping it for a dunk or tipping it in from the air. It shows how crap they are. If I was 6'9 I would have 5+ dunks a game.
3) The games commentator (the guy with the big honest mouth - who I like) just said Lebron must weigh 295lbs at 2-3.75% bodyfat (I don't think he was serious about the bf. He's more like 10%bf). The other commentator tried saying Lebron is 250lbs and the other guy then said something like "Come-on. He weighed that in college and hasn't updated his stats since then."
4) If it weren't for drugs, Lebron would be nothing. He doesn't have the class and awareness Jordan and Kobe had/have. He just gets easy shots because of his juiced up body, hence why his FG% is sky high right now.
5) Most of the players (if not all) on the court right now are on PEDs. Lebron, Battier, Wade and Griffith should be expelled from the NBA immediately.