JoCrawFixes against Heat

Fontana, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 1, 2013

LMAO -Bryant Has gotten more favoritism than : LBJ and MJ combined !
Ginobili

San Francisco, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 2, 2013

Pacers are hacking the heck out of LBJ and very few calls had been made. Jusayin is not a student of BB.

“Timshel”

Since: Jan 12

Tulsa, OK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 2, 2013

Aw, how cute...You guys made a topic about me.

BTW, good luck finding a quote of me saying that as I believe the NBA's outcomes to be predetermined at times and many players are shown favoritism not just LBJ. My issue with LBJ is that he was being given "Jordan calls" almost immediately without ever earning anything.
JoCrawFixes against Heat

Fontana, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 2, 2013

_Jusayin_ wrote:
Aw, how cute...You guys made a topic about me.
BTW, good luck finding a quote of me saying that as I believe the NBA's outcomes to be predetermined at times and many players are shown favoritism not just LBJ. My issue with LBJ is that he was being given "Jordan calls" almost immediately without ever earning anything.
Do you have any evidence to back that up?, preferably video!
Maybe he was just that strong when he came in the league , and was a handful for anybody to deal with!
But if you don't buy that ,what are you trying to tell me?;The refs got together and said 'lets give this guy James preferential treatmeant , and make calls in his favor that don't even exist!',PFFT ,that doesn't even make any bleep'n sense!!

“Timshel”

Tulsa, OK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 2, 2013

JoCrawFixes against Heat wrote:
<quoted text>Do you have any evidence to back that up?, preferably video!
Maybe he was just that strong when he came in the league , and was a handful for anybody to deal with!
But if you don't buy that ,what are you trying to tell me?;The refs got together and said 'lets give this guy James preferential treatmeant , and make calls in his favor that don't even exist!',PFFT ,that doesn't even make any bleep'n sense!!
How many fouls did LBJ have called on him this year? Wasn't it about the lowest per minutes played in the entire league? I know it's close.

LBJ got calls for him fresh outta high school because he was the NBA's new star and the NBA needed a new star badly. Wasn't Kobe going through his rape trial the year before LBJ came in? I haven't looked it up so I may be wrong. It was going to be LBJ's league and he would usher in a new era. I'm cool with that because I know the NBA is a business first but I and many others feel LBJ never had to earn his favoritism and his status like an MJ or Kobe or DWade or TMac had to. LBJ was crowned "king" before he'd won anything! And don't just tell me it was his high school nick following him either...The NBA anointed him.

I also don't think it's just the refs that get together. I think it gets passed down from the top what needs to happen. We can look back in time and see many teams win games due to them being given 20-30 more free throw attempts along with other questionable calls. I think this game 7 with Indiana was given because if the Heat would've steamrolled them like everybody assumed they would, people would have stopped watching and that's the NBA's worst nightmare. This series with the Pacers is total drama and the NBA loves it.

The NBA has also had it's share of dirty refs swept under the rug too. They also had a match fixing scandal where several refs were believed to be apart of it only to have it all go away and the blame lay solely on one person. You mean to tell me 1 ref over several years was match fixing all alone and his fellow refs never thought twice on why he was making questionable calls regularly? BS.

Hell, what got done to Miami and LBJ in Indy was highly questionable and I called it, I knew the refs wouldn't dare let it happen again the next game and they didn't. That in itself is helping to determine the outcome of a game or games.

Since: Oct 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 3, 2013

Ginobili wrote:
Pacers are hacking the heck out of LBJ and very few calls had been made. Jusayin is not a student of BB.
I agree that LeBron is getting whacked, often without a call....maybe with Wade this hurt...it would be better with...Pacers vs. Spurs?.....
Ginobili

San Francisco, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 3, 2013

This Jusayin, told me that he played BB and coached BB, I don't think so. He does not even know what a foul is. LBJ has been beaten up all series, hit in the head, face, shoulders and anywhere you can name it and no calls. Him and Sammy are the village idiots of this board. This gm 7 is going to be won or lost by the calls of the refs not the players, what a sham and shame.

“Timshel”

Tulsa, OK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 3, 2013

Ginobili wrote:
This Jusayin, told me that he played BB and coached BB, I don't think so. He does not even know what a foul is. LBJ has been beaten up all series, hit in the head, face, shoulders and anywhere you can name it and no calls. Him and Sammy are the village idiots of this board. This gm 7 is going to be won or lost by the calls of the refs not the players, what a sham and shame.
I'm not one of the voices in your head Angelinoflake who claims one or some of his personalities was an NBA player and a college coach.

Just because you created yourself as a player and manage a team on your X-Box doesn't mean you're a real player and coach. Realize.
Ginobili

San Francisco, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 3, 2013

Just by your post and the way you write on this board, Justin and I and JCF have dissected you and analyzed you to the point that we think you are nuts and ridiculous. What is your highest level of BB, Junior High School? You don't even have to be a college player all you need is High School ball, bc Magic and MJ are proven idiots when it comes to BB, they were superstars in the NBA. Your BB mind is quite low.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••