Nuggets open season-long road trip in Philly

Full story: Sports Network
Denver, which has won two in a row and seven of its last 10 games, is currently seeded third in the Western Conference playoff race. Read more
Justin Quattlebaum

Columbia, SC

#1 Mar 9, 2006
The Sixers are the best team in the NBA now. Noone and I mean noone can stop A.I. AKA The Answer. He is one of the top five greatest players ever: (1)Micheal Jordan, (2)Magic Johnson, (3)Larry Bird, (4)Allen Iverson, (5)Kobe Byrant. Allen Iverson has been playing by himself for the last 10 years. He has never had any teammates but once (2001) and he ran the team then. Allen Iverson should be trader to a better team, maybe the Denver Nuggets.
Rachel Martinez

Alpharetta, GA

#2 Mar 13, 2006
Yes I would have to agree with you Justin, I think Allen would be awesome here, we need more shooters like him~
PointGuardAndy

UK

#3 Mar 4, 2013
Rachel Martinez wrote:
Yes I would have to agree with you Justin, I think Allen would be awesome here, we need more shooters like him~
Nuggets rule and the rest drule

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

NBA Basketball Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
how to get into the nba?? (May '06) 7 hr CCG 479
lakers fans (Nov '07) 19 hr Showtime 74,234
News Mila Kunis and Ashton Kutcher are parents (Oct '14) Mon stewart scott 29
Comme Manchester United a perdu plus d'un défen... Mar 27 Jessie55 1
Club de Football Manchester United par le site ... Mar 27 Jessie55 1
Real Madrid et de Cordoue avant-match Conférenc... Mar 27 Jessie55 1
Dans la célébration de la mode de Los Angeles Mar 27 Jessie55 1
More from around the web