Should the Phoenix Suns go after Nate...

Should the Phoenix Suns go after Nate Robinson?

There are 3 comments on the Tuscon Citizen story from May 10, 2013, titled Should the Phoenix Suns go after Nate Robinson?. In it, Tuscon Citizen reports that:

One of the biggest stories of the NBA playoffs, should the Phoenix Suns make a splash with "all heart, no height" Nate Robinson.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Tuscon Citizen.

south philly

Tempe, AZ

#1 May 10, 2013
Robinson not the answer. How about Trey Burke' great 3 point shot, gets to the basket, plays D

Brooklyn, NY

#2 May 14, 2013
they should have kept sebastian telfair,,and traded marshall,,,while is stock was high...

Phoenix, AZ

#4 Jun 11, 2013
Although I agree Trey Burke would be nice on the Suns roster I don't see that as a possibility. With the number five pick Oladipo, Len or Bennett would be more of a need and still keep with the concept of improving the team's overall athleticism.
Nate Robinson for 2.0 - 2.5 million per year would be a better backup to Dragic and could play along side of Goran on occasion. Robinson may have too many negatives however for the Suns to gamble on.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

NBA Basketball Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
lakers fans (Nov '07) 14 hr Showtime 75,733
News Ask Ira: Are Winslow, Whiteside ready to lead? Wed Fart news 4
News Kevin McHale is 4th in CBS' coach power rankings Wed Fart news 3
News Is Kobe Bryant better than Michael Jordan? (Apr '07) Sep 20 Fart news 12,045
News Who is better, Kobe or LeBron? (Mar '09) Aug '15 Fart news 2,106
News NBA Rumors: Knicks Interested In Trading For Ja... Aug '15 Fart news 2
how to get into the nba?? (May '06) Aug '15 Baby Kareem 480
More from around the web