created by: Jeremy Linn | Aug 14, 2012

NBA Basketball

20 votes

Who is better at basketball, whites or blacks?

Click on an option to vote

  • the brothas of course
  • them skinny no rhythm honkies are
  • da brothas are & ginobili needs a life

Comments

Showing posts 1 - 20 of60
< prev page
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Anonymous

Blytheville, AR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#1
Aug 14, 2012
 
Blacks
Ginobili

San Francisco, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#2
Aug 14, 2012
 

Judged:

2

1

Basketball have no color, at its highest form it is an art only a few can achieve it, and they are called immortals.
Anonymous

Blytheville, AR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#3
Aug 14, 2012
 

Judged:

1

Ginobili wrote:
Basketball have no color, at its highest form it is an art only a few can achieve it, and they are called immortals.
like u r called an idiot
Sam

Brampton, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#4
Aug 14, 2012
 
Derek rose wrote:
<quoted text>
like u r called an idiot
I second that.
Ginobili

San Francisco, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#5
Aug 15, 2012
 
That's why we need more diversity in BB. A fair affirmative program where as long as u have the talent u can play.

“Justice always prevails”

Since: Jan 12

vacaville

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#7
Aug 31, 2012
 
They have the rule where you have to interview a black coach, so they should make every team have a scalabriene on the bench lol. It is a black dominated sport but Europe is continuing to leave its mark on the game. I think the Olympics does a good job showing the growing talent all over the world.

“Timshel”

Since: Jan 12

Tulsa, OK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#8
Aug 31, 2012
 
LoL awesome poll! I third the motion that Angelinoflake is an idiot.

“Justice always prevails”

Since: Jan 12

vacaville

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#9
Aug 31, 2012
 
_Jusayin_ wrote:
LoL awesome poll! I third the motion that Angelinoflake is an idiot.

Is there room for a fourth ? Lol

“Timshel”

Since: Jan 12

Tulsa, OK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#10
Aug 31, 2012
 
The_Solution wrote:
<quoted text>
Is there room for a fourth ? Lol
With the amount of people Angelinoflake has offended we may see triple digit votes and motions.

“Timshel”

Since: Jan 12

Tulsa, OK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#11
Aug 31, 2012
 
The_Solution wrote:
They have the rule where you have to interview a black coach, so they should make every team have a scalabriene on the bench lol. It is a black dominated sport but Europe is continuing to leave its mark on the game. I think the Olympics does a good job showing the growing talent all over the world.
You know something, when you look at it it's kinda that way anyway. You'll have your 1-2 white dudes that typically ride the bench for every team. Your Scalabriene's if you will so maybe it's an unsaid unwritten rule already?

The funny thing is, Angelinoflake says he's great at ball yet he got no respect and no play from the NBA because he is white and typically the white guys in the NBA are the worst so the guy couldn't even be the best of the worst. He's so bad the worst are still better.

“Timshel”

Since: Jan 12

Tulsa, OK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#12
Aug 31, 2012
 
Obviously that is if one could ever, ever believe Angelinoflake's wild story.

“Justice always prevails”

Since: Jan 12

vacaville

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#13
Aug 31, 2012
 
_Jusayin_ wrote:
<quoted text>You know something, when you look at it it's kinda that way anyway. You'll have your 1-2 white dudes that typically ride the bench for every team. Your Scalabriene's if you will so maybe it's an unsaid unwritten rule already?

The funny thing is, Angelinoflake says he's great at ball yet he got no respect and no play from the NBA because he is white and typically the white guys in the NBA are the worst so the guy couldn't even be the best of the worst. He's so bad the worst are still better.
Lol yeah the worst NBA players are still some of best players in the world. Talent has no color, if he was as good as he claims he would have got a real shot.( not that i believe he was ever in the NBA) You can't argue with production.

“Timshel”

Since: Jan 12

Tulsa, OK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#14
Aug 31, 2012
 
The_Solution wrote:
<quoted text>
Lol yeah the worst NBA players are still some of best players in the world. Talent has no color, if he was as good as he claims he would have got a real shot.( not that i believe he was ever in the NBA) You can't argue with production.
Exactly. The clincher is pro athletes and college coaches or D-League players or guys on the cusp don't resort to trolling in forums like this claiming wild achievements and then do nothing to back it up when called out.

I detest liars but if you're going to go through all this trouble at least be a better liar right?
Ginobili

San Francisco, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#15
Sep 1, 2012
 
In your heart u know I am truly right about what I say. Angelika who is she? Her location is hidden, oh Monterey Park Near Garfield and Atlantic streets in SoCal. Honest people I do not know anything about Snow nor Angela.

“Timshel”

Since: Jan 12

Tulsa, OK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#17
Sep 1, 2012
 
I just noticed who created this thread:

NBA Basketball

created by: Jeremy Linn | Tuesday Aug 14

Haha!
Ginobili wrote:
In your heart u know I am truly right about what I say. Angelika who is she? Her location is hidden, oh Monterey Park Near Garfield and Atlantic streets in SoCal. Honest people I do not know anything about Snow nor Angela.
What the hell ever. You ain't foolin nobody!
Ginobili

San Francisco, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#18
Sep 1, 2012
 
Don't tell me that you think I am Derek rose also ?
Sammy

Brampton, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#19
Sep 1, 2012
 
Ginobili wrote:
Don't tell me that you think I am Derek rose also ?
No none of us would ever think of such a thing. We do think though that you are a big moron,
Ginobili

San Francisco, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#20
Sep 2, 2012
 
Sanny, stop looking in the mirror. Whites are better of course we owned and controlled the NBA still .

“Timshel”

Since: Jan 12

Tulsa, OK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#21
Sep 2, 2012
 
Ginobili wrote:
Sanny, stop looking in the mirror. Whites are better of course we owned and controlled the NBA still .
Who's really in control? Yes, the white guys are in the majority as far as owning and coaching are concerned but if all the black athletes boycotted and walked away from the league and no more blacks would join, the league dies. End of story. So once again, who's really in control?
Ginobili

San Francisco, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#22
Sep 2, 2012
 
Not true most fans rather see the majority played not the minority.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 1 - 20 of60
< prev page
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent NBA Basketball Discussions

Search the NBA Basketball Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
lakers fans (Nov '07) 8 hr Showtime 67,656
Carmelo Anthony, Wes Johnson, Dion Waiters faci... Sat bruno piretti 1
Anthony may sit out Knicks' last 2 games Apr 16 Laughing Bear Fan 1
where can buy the Cheap jordan 11s Apr 15 Cheap jordan 11s for sale 1
How I stopped worrying and learned to love the ... Apr 15 Luv da bulls 2
NBA Playoff Predictions 2014: Surefire Picks fo... Apr 15 eZima 1
Jordan 11s is in www.discountjordan11s.com Apr 14 Anonymous 1
•••
•••
•••
•••
•••
•••