Ginobili's MVP Prediction

San Francisco, CA

#1 Apr 29, 2013
1. LBJ
2. KD
3. CA
4. CP3
5. TP

Say you first saw the predictions here from ginobili.

San Francisco, CA

#2 Apr 29, 2013
LBJ will go down in history as the greatest ever.
Most Bleacher Polls had already shown that. My prediction six yrs ago and today is still the same he is the best ever.

San Francisco, CA

#3 Apr 30, 2013
The Heat win it again? I don't know being injury free and a little luck goes a long way. They also need some help from the refs. NBA titles are not indicative of how important an individual is but how the team plays. It is won by the team not the individual, contrary to what ball hog MJ says. No wonder Scottie says LBJ is better.

San Francisco, CA

#4 Apr 30, 2013
This MVP selection stuff is more of an indicator how great a player is, LBJ will win his fourth in five yrs. Only Bill Russell has done that before.
Only one player in the NBA is chosen per annum for this and he is the most valuable to the team for what he does for the team.

Mound, MN

#5 May 6, 2013
Are you talking to yourself?

San Francisco, CA

#6 May 9, 2013
My predictions are solid and there is no argument.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

NBA Basketball Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Kevin McHale is 4th in CBS' coach power rankings 26 min Walter Glen stockton 1
lakers fans (Nov '07) Mon Sam 75,728
News Is Kobe Bryant better than Michael Jordan? (Apr '07) Sep 20 Fart news 12,045
News Ask Ira: Are Winslow, Whiteside ready to lead? Sep 7 Fart news 2
News Who is better, Kobe or LeBron? (Mar '09) Aug '15 Fart news 2,106
News NBA Rumors: Knicks Interested In Trading For Ja... Aug '15 Fart news 2
how to get into the nba?? (May '06) Aug '15 Baby Kareem 480
More from around the web