Lebron James Says He Chooses Not to L...

Lebron James Says He Chooses Not to Lead the NBA in Scoring

There are 22 comments on the KSMB-FM Lafayette story from Dec 24, 2012, titled Lebron James Says He Chooses Not to Lead the NBA in Scoring. In it, KSMB-FM Lafayette reports that:

It is hard to argue that Miami Heat forward Lebron James is one of if not the most talented players in the entire NBA.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at KSMB-FM Lafayette.

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Super LeBron Man

Cleveland, TX

#22 Mar 12, 2014
LeBron > durant and melo. durant and melo are the same. they have no rings. they can't lead a team to rings really because they only cared about scoring. that's why their 1 dimensional. you say durant has 5 assists, matter of fact kobe has 5 assists. does that mean they are great leaders? what happened to durant in 2012. he had top 5 player. LeBron has washed up dwade and bosh who came off abdominal strain. who exploded and raised his teammates level of play? it was just couple of random scrubs who's job is to only knock down wide open spot on jumpers. And I hate to claim the term pure scorer. there is no such thing as that. A pure scorer would have to put up 30 ppg @ 60% shooting to actually carry the team. LeBron already hit that 30 ppg barrier multiple times. and if he's given 22 shots a game... To me LeBron is the ultimate team leader and from that stand point he's better at every aspect of the game than durant including score lol.
dfsg

Orange, CA

#23 Jul 27, 2014
Cleveland is a beautiful city am I right ,especially yesterday I meet Lebron I told him to wear number 23. because i have bought a 23 jersey in the official cavaliers store Most importantly he said ok This page cavaliers-store.com

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

NBA Basketball Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Trail Blazers 'like what Tim Frazier brings' at... 4 hr Fartman 2
lakers fans (Nov '07) 8 hr Sam 75,438
News In NBA Finals, coaching ranks include job intri... Fri Fart news 15
Buy Cheap NBA LIVE15 Where to Buy Fri lilyzhao 3
News LaMarcus Aldridge leaning towards Lakers, Mavs,... Jun 29 Sniff farts 3
News What they're saying about Bulls draft pick Bobb... Jun 28 tom wingo 5
News Draft Night Recap: Grizzlies Draft Jarell Marti... Jun 27 tom wingo 2
More from around the web