Khloe Kardashian Denies That Her Marr...

Khloe Kardashian Denies That Her Marriage Is in Trouble

There are 9 comments on the IVillage story from Mar 29, 2012, titled Khloe Kardashian Denies That Her Marriage Is in Trouble. In it, IVillage reports that:

The reality star scoffs at a Star story that claims she and her NBA star hubby, Lamar Odom, are headed for a split Khloe Kardashian and Lamar Odom are doing just fine, thankyouverymuch! On her Twitter, Kardashian has been making fun of a Star magazine cover story that claims she and her NBA player husband are headed for a split.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at IVillage.

smokey gibi

Little River, SC

#1 Mar 29, 2012
i am glad that none of the rumors are tru an your make a good couple an u cant believe everythimg u hear just have faith
Sandokan

Pompano Beach, FL

#2 Apr 16, 2012
I wonder how much time Odom spends with the kids he practically abandoned that he conceived out of wedlock!
Sammy

Etobicoke, Canada

#3 Apr 16, 2012
Sandokan wrote:
I wonder how much time Odom spends with the kids he practically abandoned that he conceived out of wedlock!
I wonder how much time you spend worrying about him and his kids.
Sandokan

Pompano Beach, FL

#4 Apr 18, 2012
Sammy wrote:
<quoted text> I wonder how much time you spend worrying about him and his kids.
I wonder how heartless you are not giving a damn about any abandoned kids. You obviously didn't put too much thought into your response.
sam

Etobicoke, Canada

#5 Apr 18, 2012
Sandokan wrote:
<quoted text>
I wonder how heartless you are not giving a damn about any abandoned kids. You obviously didn't put too much thought into your response.
look pal , it doesn't take much to respond to a pea brain like you anyway. What do you want a script? Please son keep you're comments to yourself.
sam

Etobicoke, Canada

#6 Apr 18, 2012
Sandokan, here is a good response for you. Quit acting like a house wife watching soap operas all day and salivaring in people's lives. You actually sound like a total Jack ass.
Sandokan

Boca Raton, FL

#7 Apr 19, 2012
sam wrote:
Sandokan, here is a good response for you. Quit acting like a house wife watching soap operas all day and salivaring in people's lives. You actually sound like a total Jack ass.
Instead of responding directly with insult, I'll just say, "How classy of you!"

(See, I want to set a good example for my young son)
clueless

Cleveland, OH

#8 Apr 19, 2012
Who cares what the stupid who-e does
Sammy

Etobicoke, Canada

#9 Apr 19, 2012
Sandokan wrote:
<quoted text>
Instead of responding directly with insult, I'll just say, "How classy of you!"
(See, I want to set a good example for my young son)
You are very welcome Junior

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

NBA Basketball Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Nate McMillan should dare to be weird Sun YouPhartse 4
Media Owes It To Us To Keep LeBron Off The Air ... Aug 16 Media poison 1
TV Sports Personalities Know Little of Sports A... Aug 15 Father Knows Best 4
LeBron Preaches Love Then Hates On President Aug 15 Get An Education ... 1
World Is Upside Down (evil called good, good ca... Aug 2 Kennedy 1
Youth Of Today Lacks Smarts Aug 1 Do The Due Diligence 3
was the 2006 nba finals fixed??? (Jun '08) Jul 29 Sucker Born Every... 130
More from around the web