Ranking Jeremy Lin in 2013

Posted in the NBA Basketball Forum

Ginobili

San Francisco, CA

#1 Oct 14, 2012
Yes the experts ranked JL in the top fifteen as far as PG is concerned and not being an all star. But I beg to differ because he is popular because he is Chinese and a conservative Christian.
It is the votes that count, being what he is he will get the votes.
Based on last year and this pre-season so far, he is just average and a top thirty PG for me. He might have improved a bit but so have others, he spent too much time in the Far East while many PGs stayed in the USA and worked their butts off. But Lin will make more in endorsements than any other point guard including Derek Rose. It is not fair, race does matter in the NBA.
Ginobili

San Francisco, CA

#2 Oct 15, 2012
From wht I see in the pre-season, Jl might even be cut. Sources said that he was great in practices but when game time arrived in the preseason he is near zero. I hope he can right the ship. Merchado has looked great, a true PG with brains but still need work on defense.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

NBA Basketball Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
lakers fans (Nov '07) 7 hr Bewitched 74,231
News Mila Kunis and Ashton Kutcher are parents 9 hr stewart scott 29
Comme Manchester United a perdu plus d'un défen... Mar 27 Jessie55 1
Club de Football Manchester United par le site ... Mar 27 Jessie55 1
Real Madrid et de Cordoue avant-match Conférenc... Mar 27 Jessie55 1
Dans la célébration de la mode de Los Angeles Mar 27 Jessie55 1
As Jordan Brand this year's flagship basketball... Mar 27 Jessie55 1
More from around the web