Chicago Bulls need Derrick Rose to come back this year

Mar 17, 2013 | Posted by: roboblogger | Full story: washingtontimes.com

CHICAGO, March 14, 2013 - When Derrick Rose tore his ACL 10 months, 14 days and 63 regular season games ago , Chicago sank.

Comments

Showing posts 1 - 5 of5
Chicago

Addison, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 17, 2013

I think Rose is scared...,,,
This is Rose's deciscion

Braidwood, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 18, 2013

Chicago wrote:
I think Rose is scared...,,,

Well you would be too. I'm recovering from a light sprain and am very hesitant (scared) to play hard off of what was a good playing foot. Now take that and multiply it by a million and now you have how rose is feeling. On the other hand if he comes back now it would cause an upset in the team leadership. Noah, Deng, and even Boozer all have become dynamic leaders as well as several other bench players. If rose comes back now that will throw another leader on the court causing confusion. In short i submit Rose should sit until next season when he will feel comfortable with his leg and his team. Now if next year rolls around and he's not back yet then i'll ask questions. But for now I'm content for the bulls to sit back and watch this year and hopefully secure a good draft pick.
Elvin Morales

Chicago, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 19, 2013

We need him back this year. We are fighting for a championship. If ppl think he should come back next year they are slow. The bulls have been busting there cops all season long to get to the
playoffs. With Rose on the team now we have a better shot.
This is Rose's deciscion

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 21, 2013

Elvin Morales wrote:
We need him back this year. We are fighting for a championship. If ppl think he should come back next year they are slow. The bulls have been busting there cops all season long to get to the
playoffs. With Rose on the team now we have a better shot.
Or not... We experienced this last year when he came back and there was total confusion on the floor... Believe me i know how hard the bulls work but they won't get a spot with or with out rose
Chandler Agito

San Juan, Philippines

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 10, 2013

We need D-Rose back this year because I think the Chicago Bulls will lost without D-Rose.They really need him because he is superstar with Rose the Bulls will have a better shot.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 1 - 5 of5
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

5 Users are viewing the NBA Basketball Forum right now

Search the NBA Basketball Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
lakers fans (Nov '07) 1 hr Bewitched 67,707
Knicks fire coach Mike Woodson, rest of staff 4 hr bigtool 3
Oakland: With Warriors gone, Coliseum City face... 6 hr Laughing Buford 8
Would Phil Jackson Have Fixed the Los Angeles L... 21 hr The Water Bouy 3
Carmelo Anthony, Wes Johnson, Dion Waiters faci... Apr 19 bruno piretti 1
Anthony may sit out Knicks' last 2 games Apr 16 Laughing Bear Fan 1
where can buy the Cheap jordan 11s Apr 15 Cheap jordan 11s for sale 1
•••
•••