McMurray to replace Bires in No. 88 Nationwide car

Apr 14, 2010 | Posted by: lilbit88 | Full story: www.news10.net

JR Motorsports has released Kelly Bires as driver of its flagship No. 88 Nationwide Series team.

Comments (Page 2)

Showing posts 21 - 29 of29
|
next page >
Go to last page| Jump to page:

Since: Dec 06

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 16, 2010

Ski wrote:
<quoted text>
Hey snow...you live in the Indianapolis area, don't you?
No I live south of Indy. Our shop has a Mooresville address.We will be at the track in Indy next weekend.

Since: Jul 09

Philadelphia, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 16, 2010

snow wrote:
<quoted text>I saw more drivers than just John Townsley jerked out of cars this week. Your correct not a word from the Jr haters about them.
Yep, only because he's Jr.

Ski

“Is It Friday Yet?????”

Since: May 07

Smalltown New York

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 16, 2010

snow wrote:
<quoted text>
No I live south of Indy. Our shop has a Mooresville address.We will be at the track in Indy next weekend.
ORP??
If so, drive east down 21st Street from Raceway Road to Country Club Blvd. On the south side of 21st St just before you get to Country Club Blvd there is a newer Chevy Impala all painted up like The Junior's car.
Everytime I see it, I have to wonder...how ate up does someone have to be to paint their car like that.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 17, 2010

Judged:

Why are all the Jr haters remaining silent about
Mike Bliss, Aric Almirola, John Wes Townley
getting booted out of their ride at the same time Bires did??????? Jr has a new driver in mind for his car later his name is Steve Arpin.He is in Arca
now.
zach_

Carrollton, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 17, 2010

snow wrote:
Why are all the Jr haters remaining silent about
Mike Bliss, Aric Almirola, John Wes Townley
getting booted out of their ride at the same time Bires did??????? Jr has a new driver in mind for his car later his name is Steve Arpin.He is in Arca
now.
Howdy Snow. The anti Jr peeps will pounce on his every move. How bout that ARCA race? I missed the end, but what I saw was lots of wrecks.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 17, 2010

Judged:

zach_ wrote:
<quoted text>Howdy Snow. The anti Jr peeps will pounce on his every move. How bout that ARCA race? I missed the end, but what I saw was lots of wrecks.
Howdy Zach the winner of that Arca race will be driving Jr's #7 car for the next two weeks. Lord help a newcommer at Daga...lol His name is Steve Arpin he is 26 years old from northern Ontario.
nascar88

Cullman, AL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 18, 2010

I think replacing Bires with McMurray the rest of the season is a GREAT move by JR Motorsports! McMurray is an awesome driver and should do well for Jr. Those of you who don't... Well, you have no business concept. As for Jr. and Hendrix. Win or lose, let's face it Jr. has the name and he makes Hendrix millions of dollars each year just on his name alone. Look it up if you don't believe me. The numbers don't lie!!!!!!!!
overr88ed

AOL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 18, 2010

nascar88 wrote:
I think replacing Bires with McMurray the rest of the season is a GREAT move by JR Motorsports! McMurray is an awesome driver and should do well for Jr. Those of you who don't... Well, you have no business concept. As for Jr. and Hendrix. Win or lose, let's face it Jr. has the name and he makes Hendrix millions of dollars each year just on his name alone. Look it up if you don't believe me. The numbers don't lie!!!!!!!!
lol yet another jewnyer fan that has nothing except for money, he can make all the money in the world and still not buy a championship, he is just another loser with to much money his mom should have swallowed him

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 19, 2010

Judged:

overr88ed wrote:
<quoted text>
lol yet another jewnyer fan that has nothing except for money, he can make all the money in the world and still not buy a championship, he is just another loser with to much money his mom should have swallowed him
Maybe your mom should have aborted you the way you act.You have nothing in your heart but hate.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 21 - 29 of29
|
next page >
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••
•••
•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••