Earnhardt Jr. is NASCAR's most popular driver

Dec 4, 2009 | Posted by: lilbit88 | Full story: sportsillustrated.cnn.com

Dale Earnhardt Jr. is NASCAR's most popular driver for the seventh consecutive year.

Comments (Page 3)

Showing posts 41 - 44 of44
|
next page >
Go to last page| Jump to page:

Since: Nov 09

Okotoks, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 23, 2010

Judged:

88baby s wrote:
why does every little thing have to do with Dale Sr.u kno Jr. is his own person u kno Dale Sr. would be proud of Jr. no matter wat win or lose.i hate the fact people talk bout overeated he is or the fact that he hasnt won a race since 08 i wasnt a race fan when Sr. was alive i was a kid and i probally wouldnt understand but that beside the point.u kno ill always be a Jr. fan no matter wat i dont kno why alot of people enjoy talking bad bout him when he wasnt done anything to u.Dale Sr. may have won 7 in a row that doesnt mean Jr. cant i have FAITH.!!!!!!!!!
I see. Your posts are very telling and truly reflect the spirit of Jr Nation. I'm sure he is very proud to have you on his side.
88baby s

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 26, 2010

u kno i kno that alot of people think sometimes im prob crazy for the stuff i type on here o by the way when i was typing that comment i typed in wasnt instead of hasnt i was typing to fast sry bout that.

“IN GOD WE TRUST”

Since: Jun 07

Raleigh

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 26, 2010

88baby s wrote:
u kno i kno that alot of people think sometimes im prob crazy for the stuff i type on here o by the way when i was typing that comment i typed in wasnt instead of hasnt i was typing to fast sry bout that.
This isn't a 1 by 1 screen on a cellphone Kid, you can spell things out here. I mean, if you know how.

Since: Dec 09

State College, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 27, 2010

Judged:

Whoyakidding wrote:
<quoted text>This isn't a 1 by 1 screen on a cellphone Kid, you can spell things out here. I mean, if you know how.
Thank you. Yes, please spell all your words the best you can. If you want people to take you serious.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 41 - 44 of44
|
next page >
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Wood Brothers Discussions

Search the Wood Brothers Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
Chase Elliott to graduate high school -- then b... May '14 WWE CRASHCAR 2014 5
Joseph William O'Byrne Jr. (Dec '13) Dec '13 Randy Jenkins 1
The most popular driver in NASCAR for 2013 is a (Apr '13) Apr '13 Bubba 16
Over-40 drivers: Jeff Gordon, Tony Stewart, oth... (Jan '13) Feb '13 Carolyn 58
Elliotts & Kenseths Commit To Milwaukee Go (May '12) May '12 Wilbur 1
NASCAR Stars David Ragan And Kyle Busch Headlin... (Jan '12) Feb '12 whatever 3
NASCAR Star Kyle Busch And Dawsonville's Chase ... (Feb '12) Feb '12 Rabman 2
•••
•••