Johnson tabbed driver of the decade

Johnson tabbed driver of the decade

There are 682 comments on the NASCAR Winston Cup Scene story from Sep 28, 2009, titled Johnson tabbed driver of the decade. In it, NASCAR Winston Cup Scene reports that:

In the most recent issue of Sporting News magazine, SN named seven athletes of the decade -- one in each sport it covers.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at NASCAR Winston Cup Scene.

Since: Nov 09

hudson

#815 Nov 24, 2009
jimmy48 wrote:
<quoted text>Where did I say anything about your family? Haha. I'm not the only one who doesn't believe you but if thats your story, you stick to it sweety and maybe you'll believe it yourself.
I seiously have no clue who those people are,And you can't prove it.What are you gonna do ask my dead parent's.I dont think so.

hudson

#816 Nov 24, 2009
You know what!! I don't have to defend myself to you or anyone else.I am who i am.Those who truly know me,know me.I'm just a married mother of 2 kid's,/wit a cat and a bird who never shut's up.The darn bird talk's to me all day.Even though i tell him to shut up.So if your so smart,how the h*eck do i get the bird to stop talking so much?
Oh ya by the way why don't yo try typing wih a broken finger???

“No Name, No Slogan”

Since: Jun 08

Dover, OH

#817 Nov 24, 2009
Ok...I'm not a JJ fan--never have been and never will. He's a good driver but he has done nothing interesting in his entire career. He has no interesting opinions, he always says the right things. He's freaking B-O-R-I-N-G!!
JJ just bided his time in the first 25 races, doing just enough to make it into the chase. Then--cowinkydink--all the tracks in the chase JUST HAPPEN to be tracks he does well at!
Jimmy Johnson, the perfect champion for the COT era.
Nascar gets what it wants.
"We're in the golden age right now."
Oh please...more like the beginning of the end. Painted go-karts in corporate colors with scripted finishes. That's the deal...

JohnnyDeppfan

Since: Oct 09

Location hidden

#818 Nov 24, 2009
Holy Handgrenade wrote:
Ok...I'm not a JJ fan--never have been and never will. He's a good driver but he has done nothing interesting in his entire career. He has no interesting opinions, he always says the right things. He's freaking B-O-R-I-N-G!!
JJ just bided his time in the first 25 races, doing just enough to make it into the chase. Then--cowinkydink--all the tracks in the chase JUST HAPPEN to be tracks he does well at!
Oh please...more like the beginning of the end. Painted go-karts in corporate colors with scripted finishes. That's the deal...
lol, Better get used to Jimmie, He's one of the best
Wang

Raleigh, NC

#819 Nov 24, 2009
Holy Handgrenade wrote:
Vely werr put.

As famous Engrishman once said: "A nod's as good as a wink to a brind bat. Know whatahmean, know whatahmean? Nudge, nudge,wink, wink. Say no mole, say no mole."

NASCAL and Hendlick praying footsie undel tabre. Onry a brind bat wourdn't see that.
Carolyn

Erie, PA

#820 Nov 24, 2009
mikes-wife wrote:
and jimmie48 u r being mean u have no clue who iam so ya i guess you are stupid,im not saying anyone here is stupid,only u and that jerk that keeps clling me amy,my name is francis nd im mikes -wife i have 2 kids a cat a bird that never shuts up
Boohoo. Everybody is being mean to mikes-wife. Boohoohoo.

hudson

#821 Nov 24, 2009
Carolyn wrote:
<quoted text>Boohoo. Everybody is being mean to mikes-wife. Boohoohoo.
Well at leat i'm not a b*tch!!!

hudson

#822 Nov 24, 2009
well at least i'm not a b*tch!!!
WTF

AOL

#823 Nov 24, 2009
mikes-wife wrote:
well at least i'm not a b*tch!!!
You can post it as many times as you want.

And to you we say... Well at least we're not psycho.

Mostly.:)

Since: Dec 06

Minneapolis, MN

#824 Nov 24, 2009
Carolyn wrote:
<quoted text>Boohoo. Everybody is being mean to mikes-wife. Boohoohoo.
LMAO! you said it all

hudson

#825 Nov 24, 2009
WTF wrote:
<quoted text>
You can post it as many times as you want.
And to you we say... Well at least we're not psycho.
Mostly.:)
Well neither am i.I'm not the one that
has to take the happy pills everyday.

“"drive for five in'10"”

Since: Jan 07

Your the Man!

#826 Nov 24, 2009
mikes-wife wrote:
ok so jimmy48 busted,and wtf are the trouble makers out here..Good to know so when i have my chldren, in the rooom with me and my little niece and nephew over.I'll have to make sure i dont come on this or any other forum.I don't want picking your bad habbit's or word's
Whoa here.........your talking about your children and niece and nephew picking up my words? Where have I used any profanity? Yet your over on the Race chat thread calling people nasty names? Would you want them to read what your writing?

“All hail...”

Location hidden

#827 Nov 24, 2009
jimmy48 wrote:
<quoted text>Whoa here.........your talking about your children and niece and nephew picking up my words? Where have I used any profanity? Yet your over on the Race chat thread calling people nasty names? Would you want them to read what your writing?
Wait til her niece and nephew hear her saying she's going to kill herself. ROFL!

Minneapolis, MN

#828 Nov 24, 2009
Sycamore wrote:
<quoted text>
Wait til her niece and nephew hear her saying she's going to kill herself. ROFL!
Well she can't kill herself until she tells us how they got all the clothes on Gillian Island.

“"drive for five in'10"”

Your the Man!

#829 Nov 24, 2009
Sycamore wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh but remember she's not maryann from Worcester...no wait thats Farmingham.....or was it Ashley from Farmingham......well then whose on first? haha

“All hail...”

Location hidden

#830 Nov 24, 2009
Amy W wrote:
<quoted text>Well she can't kill herself until she tells us how they got all the clothes on Gillian Island.
Good point! LOL!

“No Name, No Slogan”

Since: Jun 08

Dover, OH

#831 Nov 24, 2009
Wang wrote:
<quoted text>
Vely werr put.
As famous Engrishman once said: "A nod's as good as a wink to a brind bat. Know whatahmean, know whatahmean? Nudge, nudge,wink, wink. Say no mole, say no mole."
NASCAL and Hendlick praying footsie undel tabre. Onry a brind bat wourdn't see that.
Confucius say:
An earthworm may fight for glory but never sit on insults.

A man might learn from a turtle, but may
never hear the moon.

A leper might jump over a feather,but never be comfortable with a shadow.

A rich man might dance with an eggplant,but
will not forego solitude.
Carolyn

Erie, PA

#832 Nov 24, 2009
mikes-wife wrote:
oop's i meant i dont want them picking up your ba habbits or words
Care to try again?

Minneapolis, MN

#833 Nov 24, 2009
Carolyn wrote:
<quoted text>Care to try again?
LOL and remember she isn't a b!tch.

hudson

#834 Nov 24, 2009
jimmy48 wrote:
<quoted text>Whoa here.........your talking about your children and niece and nephew picking up my words? Where have I used any profanity? Yet your over on the Race chat thread calling people nasty names? Would you want them to read what your writing?
well they weren't around them,and i used nasty names to those who did it o me first

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Wood Brothers Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Joseph William O'Byrne Jr. (Dec '13) Jan 6 mike 2
News Chase Elliott to graduate high school -- then b... (May '14) May '14 WWE CRASHCAR 2014 5
News The most popular driver in NASCAR for 2013 is a (Apr '13) Apr '13 Bubba 16
News Over-40 drivers: Jeff Gordon, Tony Stewart, oth... (Jan '13) Feb '13 Carolyn 58
News Elliotts & Kenseths Commit To Milwaukee Go (May '12) May '12 Wilbur 1
News NASCAR Stars David Ragan And Kyle Busch Headlin... (Jan '12) Feb '12 whatever 3
News NASCAR Star Kyle Busch And Dawsonville's Chase ... (Feb '12) Feb '12 Rabman 2
More from around the web