I want fries with my burger

I dunno if it's just me, or if other NASCAR fans are a tad bored with races. I actually did not watch Sunday's race at Martinsville. Full Story
Fan of the Dupont car

Window Rock, AZ

#22 Oct 28, 2009
This lady just needs to man up and say she didnt have a thing to submit by deadline. What makes her the expert on NASCAR, she needs to write an article on why Coors light isnt sponsoring anymore, anything if she wants to keep her job, and if she thinks NASCAR is boring she needs to read this article.

Ski

“Is It Friday Yet?????”

Since: May 07

Smalltown New York

#23 Oct 28, 2009
ShrubFan18 wrote:
<quoted text>
HAHA you drive a racecar for upwards of 4 hours at speed sometime excededing 200mph. Then you decide if you are physically able to do it 36 weeks a year. Oh yeah add 42 other drivers out on the track with you. If you don't like NASCAR then stop reading the threads.
That's right...if big Tex is going to voice an opinion that differs from the NASCAR nation, he should just keep quiet.
Everyone knows if you don't like NASCAR, there must be something wrong with you...right?

Ski

“Is It Friday Yet?????”

Since: May 07

Smalltown New York

#24 Oct 28, 2009
Fan of the Dupont car wrote:
This lady just needs to man up and say she didnt have a thing to submit by deadline. What makes her the expert on NASCAR, she needs to write an article on why Coors light isnt sponsoring anymore, anything if she wants to keep her job, and if she thinks NASCAR is boring she needs to read this article.
"This lady just needs to man up..."
Is it just me, or is that a stupid thing to say?

Since: Nov 08

Albuquerque, NM

#25 Oct 28, 2009
Ski wrote:
<quoted text>
"This lady just needs to man up..."
Is it just me, or is that a stupid thing to say?
It's no more stupid than..."I submitted a "NASCAR" article but didn't take the time to watch the race." Someone else should have taken over so the woman could go to a wedding.

Given the fact I have read her article quite a bit in the past I'm not surprised she'd go to a Wine Festival over watching a NASCAR event.

Dorothy...gimme a break with the wine. This is NASCAR. We drink BEER! I hear Churchill Downs is looking for a columnist.

Ski

“Is It Friday Yet?????”

Since: May 07

Smalltown New York

#26 Oct 28, 2009
Grumpy Old Guy wrote:
<quoted text>
It's no more stupid than..."I submitted a "NASCAR" article but didn't take the time to watch the race." Someone else should have taken over so the woman could go to a wedding.
Given the fact I have read her article quite a bit in the past I'm not surprised she'd go to a Wine Festival over watching a NASCAR event.
Dorothy...gimme a break with the wine. This is NASCAR. We drink BEER! I hear Churchill Downs is looking for a columnist.
Do you drink that watered down beer?

“leaning left”

Since: Mar 09

local

#27 Oct 28, 2009
God a mighty... Who gives a rat's abdomen? The economy is in shambles, soldiers are dying abroad in illegal, immoral, non-winnable wars. Unemployment is sky high, people are homeless and children are hungry...and all we've got to worry about is friggin NASCAR being boring. Give me a break, it's time to trim my nose hair...Jeeeze

Since: Oct 09

Az, Ca, Ut, Nv, Or, NM, Co

#28 Oct 28, 2009
bleeding heart liberal wrote:
God a mighty... Who gives a rat's abdomen? The economy is in shambles, soldiers are dying abroad in illegal, immoral, non-winnable wars. Unemployment is sky high, people are homeless and children are hungry...and all we've got to worry about is friggin NASCAR being boring. Give me a break, it's time to trim my nose hair...Jeeeze
OMFG... the world is coming to an end.... bleeding heart and I actually agree on something...

***must go find pot to stir NOW !!!!****
HomeSkooled

Los Lunas, NM

#29 Oct 28, 2009
Slow minds watching fast cars..that is NASCAR. What a gross waste of fuel from the roundy round cars to the obese motorhomes driven to these lame events.
It's just wrong for ESPN to show this NASCAR crap on a sports channel when it is not a sport.

Hey Bubba! That sure is a nascar you got there.

Ski

“Is It Friday Yet?????”

Since: May 07

Smalltown New York

#30 Oct 28, 2009
HomeSkooled wrote:
Slow minds watching fast cars..that is NASCAR. What a gross waste of fuel from the roundy round cars to the obese motorhomes driven to these lame events.
It's just wrong for ESPN to show this NASCAR crap on a sports channel when it is not a sport.
Hey Bubba! That sure is a nascar you got there.
LQTM
DookieHead

United States

#31 Oct 28, 2009
HomeSkooled wrote:
Slow minds watching fast cars..that is NASCAR. What a gross waste of fuel from the roundy round cars to the obese motorhomes driven to these lame events.
It's just wrong for ESPN to show this NASCAR crap on a sports channel when it is not a sport.
Hey Bubba! That sure is a nascar you got there.
It's funny how Nascar and speed eating contests pull the same audience.
Bradley Wichita

Topeka, KS

#32 Oct 28, 2009
ShrubFan18 wrote:
<quoted text>
HAHA you drive a racecar for upwards of 4 hours at speed sometime excededing 200mph. Then you decide if you are physically able to do it 36 weeks a year. Oh yeah add 42 other drivers out on the track with you. If you don't like NASCAR then stop reading the threads.
I'd like Big Tex to explain the difference, as he sees it, between a sport and and activity.

“LOVE my BLUE DEVILS”

Since: Nov 08

Location hidden

#33 Oct 28, 2009
HomeSkooled wrote:
Slow minds watching fast cars..that is NASCAR. What a gross waste of fuel from the roundy round cars to the obese motorhomes driven to these lame events.
It's just wrong for ESPN to show this NASCAR crap on a sports channel when it is not a sport.
Hey Bubba! That sure is a nascar you got there.
Please go back to skool tool.
:-)

“Let's go racing boys!!”

Since: Feb 09

Farmington

#35 Oct 28, 2009
Ski wrote:
<quoted text>
That's right...if big Tex is going to voice an opinion that differs from the NASCAR nation, he should just keep quiet.
Everyone knows if you don't like NASCAR, there must be something wrong with you...right?
Did I say there was something wrong with not liking NASCAR? No not at all, I just said if you don't like it.. don't read the threads. Someone needs to untangle your panties
No name

Window Rock, AZ

#36 Oct 28, 2009
Ski wrote:
<quoted text>
"This lady just needs to man up..."
Is it just me, or is that a stupid thing to say?
You wouldn't understand, you must not be old enough to be on the internet unsupervised, Scooter!
DookieHead

United States

#37 Oct 28, 2009
ShrubFan18 wrote:
<quoted text>
Did I say there was something wrong with not liking NASCAR? No not at all, I just said if you don't like it.. don't read the threads. Someone needs to untangle your panties
Honestly, I'd watch Nascar if it involved women wearing their panties and bra while driving. Heck, I'd even watch a speed eating contest. You might be on to something Shrub.
Mikey fan

Toledo, OH

#38 Oct 28, 2009
ShrubFan18 wrote:
<quoted text>
HAHA you drive a racecar for upwards of 4 hours at speed sometime excededing 200mph. Then you decide if you are physically able to do it 36 weeks a year. Oh yeah add 42 other drivers out on the track with you. If you don't like NASCAR then stop reading the threads.
oh come on, make it more difficult for Big Tex..have him drive the car at 200mph for 4 hours WITHOUT taking his crack!

“Let's go racing boys!!”

Since: Feb 09

Farmington

#39 Oct 28, 2009
Mikey fan wrote:
<quoted text>
oh come on, make it more difficult for Big Tex..have him drive the car at 200mph for 4 hours WITHOUT taking his crack!
oh yeah...... I forgot that part. Big Tex you need to hand over the crack pipe then go drive. You are not Jeremy Mafield

“Let's go racing boys!!”

Since: Feb 09

Farmington

#40 Oct 28, 2009
oops Mayfield. the y got stuck

“Life”

Since: Jun 09

Location hidden

#41 Oct 28, 2009
ShrubFan18 wrote:
oops Mayfield. the y got stuck
Yeah you set in a car for 4 hrs and alot of things get stuck! LOL

Ski

“Is It Friday Yet?????”

Since: May 07

Smalltown New York

#42 Oct 29, 2009
ShrubFan18 wrote:
<quoted text>
Did I say there was something wrong with not liking NASCAR? No not at all, I just said if you don't like it.. don't read the threads. Someone needs to untangle your panties
That is the type of response I would expect.
Why is it when someone disagrees with a story or thread topic and makes a comment stating their views, you (not you personally) post the "if you don't like it, don't read it" line? I seem to see that allot with these NASCAR threads. I never understood the logic behind that.
Also...thank you for showing such concern regarding my under garments. My skivvies are just fine.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Ward Burton Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
NASCAR Biz: Junior still in the headlines; Ward... (Dec '10) Jan '11 Smoke 72
NASCAR Biz: Sweet Baboo starts up front but doe... (Oct '10) Oct '10 The Fat and the F... 5
Where s Ward Burton now? (Oct '09) Oct '09 Cleo Gray 1
Nobis: The wedding must go on, in spite of the ... (Jul '09) Jul '09 Mike Foligno 3
ABC 13 - Jeb Burton Making His Mark (May '09) Jul '09 wildliferacer 2
It's all about Junior a " for reals (Jun '09) Jun '09 Honest Police 135
Riggs, Mayfield get into 500 field while racing... (Feb '09) Feb '09 CRJ 7
•••
•••

Ward Burton People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••